*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  my idea about random invite
« previous next »
: [1]
: my idea about random invite  ( 9054 )
himmi
: 35

« : December 18, 2009, 01:57:53 PM »

hi all ;)

achat growing bigger and bigger with many new members and some new spammers
i think no one here likes random invites ... and since few weeks my ignore list explodes ... (i think nealry 700 on ignore now)
so i have an idea
how about an information pop up like "be polite and chat first with the person you want to invite" or "did you talked with the person you want to invite?" (with yes and no answer (no=invite abord))

just a quick idea posting here ...  feel free to contribute the idea

bye

achat is for fun
not for business
go to hell A$-sluts
Nicoquin
: 159

« #1 : December 18, 2009, 02:01:48 PM »

or a system ...
no more than 1 invite per minute ;)

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
bobbler

« #2 : December 18, 2009, 02:26:56 PM »

well, i get random invites all the time too but i don't automatically put them on ignore. a lot of times i'm sure it's a brand new person who just wants to play the game. i'm not against that.

if they invite me once that is fine, also twice. if they keep bugging me & invite me a third time then i put them on ignore. i may have 20 people on my ignore list right now.

nothing personal himmi, but 700? WOW!!! i understand being a premium bi girl you get a lot of invites, but...
Nicoquin
: 159

« #3 : December 18, 2009, 02:30:11 PM »

but 700? WOW!!!
89 * 5 = 445 on my ignore list ;)
and i'm top of the users list ...

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
bouli

« #4 : December 18, 2009, 06:29:47 PM »

Now that we have the friends list, how about a couple of modes for invites. Let's start off with three different levels:

• Show invites from everyone (like today)
  • Only show invites from friends (or lover/spouse)
  • Don't show invites at all (but still fully able to invite yourself)

Being able to switch between these modes would make life so much easier for many of us. Even for the random inviters as long as they get a decent standard reply from this functionality stating that the receiver is currently not accepting invites.

To add even more options and details to this functionality it would be possible to add things like "only accept invites from males", "only from females", "only from premium users" etc. But that would just be icing on the cake.
Susanne
: 19

« #5 : December 19, 2009, 01:31:28 AM »

Now that we have the friends list, how about a couple of modes for invites. Let's start off with three different levels:

• Show invites from everyone (like today)
  • Only show invites from friends (or lover/spouse)
  • Don't show invites at all (but still fully able to invite yourself)

Nice idea! I would totally agree with that.
Billy
: 59

« #6 : December 19, 2009, 04:32:22 AM »

I would like to share my idea..

Maybe could be a button near the invite button on every member, like "Do not accept random invites" or something like that, with activate/deactivate option...
When this is activated,  if someone member try to make  a random invite to another, then a message like "Member don't accept random invites. Please talk to him/her first.." appears to him/her for example.
With this, i believe that many members will be relieved from spam and annoying invitations.
I find it relatively easy to do this, with the very little programming knowledge I have.
And don't forget, that this is a game for adults which is based on sex and it makes sense that some people get in to only for having "virtual sex" with nothing else matters..
However I believe, that a invitation to the room, is not necessary just for sex, but also for a privet chat.
Partners can be with their clothes on and just talking...

Sorry for my English again..

Thanks..
« : December 19, 2009, 04:54:01 AM Billy »
bouli

« #7 : December 19, 2009, 05:27:05 AM »

I would like to share my idea..

Maybe could be a button near the invite button on every member, like "Do not accept random invites" or something like that, with activate/deactivate option...
When this is activated,  if someone member try to make  a random invite to another, then a message like "Member don't accept random invites. Please talk to him/her first.." appears to him/her for example.
With this, i believe that many members will be relieved from spam and annoying invitations.
I find it relatively easy to do this, with the very little programming knowledge I have.
And don't forget, that this is a game for adults which is based on sex and it makes sense that some people get in to only for having "virtual sex" with nothing else matters..
However I believe, that a invitation to the room, is not necessary just for sex, but also for a privet chat.
Partners can be with their clothes on and just talking...

Sorry for my English again..

Thanks..

To be perfectly honest, I think this would add little to the already present ignore functionality. As many women state, here and in their own profile messages, they will block you if you keep on throwing them invites. Except for the already mentioned case of new members not knowing the accepted behaviour, I don't think you'd ever want to talk to one of the people you would deny invite "rights" from anyway.
Please elaborate if I'm missing something here.
Susanne

« #8 : December 19, 2009, 07:28:58 AM »

I think the problem with Billys idea is the following:
How should the system know, that an invite is a cold invite, or that there was some talking before?
And implementing something like this, would cost performance....am i right?
If so, we all would suffer from more connection losses....so a good idea with bad side effects.
Billy
: 59

« #9 : December 19, 2009, 06:16:01 PM »

I think the problem with Billys idea is the following:
How should the system know, that an invite is a cold invite, or that there was some talking before?
And implementing something like this, would cost performance....am i right?
If so, we all would suffer from more connection losses....so a good idea with bad side effects.

Off course the system couldn't know, thats why i'm saying about activate/deactivate button (like squirt button for example)
The member should be able to activate/deactivate anytime.. For example he/she has deactivated the button and after chat he/she activate it again..
That's what i'm saying.. ;)
« : December 20, 2009, 11:44:10 AM Billy »
Marion
: 30

Hot shemale - open for nearly everything!

« #10 : January 06, 2010, 11:01:43 AM »

In my opinion, it would be the best to add a invitation-rule to the program:
Just 1 invitation to the same person every 3 or 5 minutes.
With such a rule normal players will not be bothered by spammers.

Because sometimes it happens, that people invite me, i decline and we repeat this
every 10 seconds until I add them to the ignore list. :-(

Kisses, Marion.  :-*

Hot shemale - open for nearly everything!
Curious? Come and try me! Man and Women welcome!
Dannyello
: 188

« #11 : January 06, 2010, 12:06:51 PM »

Too many buttons. Not drive a plane. Is an erotic game,for sex ,first time. ;) One invitation per minute ?! Ha, Ha ! :D Not you want sex? Another girl wants. Wait a minute to invite the Robot Girl ? Again Ha,Ha. Too many restriction. Yes, i know; maybe for girls is very difficult ,but you have "ignore" button. I repeat, game is for sex not "who ignore more" . ;)
Susanne

« #12 : January 06, 2010, 03:37:02 PM »

Hi,

5 cold invites from the same person in on minute are much too much. Sure i have my ignore list. And often i warn that they should stop it. But it is disturbing anyway. And if they ignore my warning, i have no other choice to put them on my ignore list. But this shouldnt be the right way to get in touch with me....invite, invite, invite....so i hope some guys read this and learn from it.

And to top it:
*puts Dannyello on her ignore list in forum*

Bye, Susanne
: [1]  
« previous next »
: