*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Need new MMF poses to match MFF!
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Need new MMF poses to match MFF!  ( 17292 )
Vaelene
: 73

« : January 13, 2014, 07:32:05 AM »

I would like to get a whole new set of MMF poses to match the MFF poses.  What do I mean?  Well let's look at the MFF poses, and how they force the women to be bi even though many of us are not.  Almost every pose for MFF make you get felt up by the other girl, kissed, her go down on you, or the other womans pussy slammed into your mouth.

Now how would you guys out there feel if you did MMF and almost every pose you got felt up by the other guy, he kissed you, he went down on you, and every twist and turn he thrusted his cock into your mouth?  I am betting most you guys would be VERY turned off by that huh??

So let's get something changed here, even the playing field, make things fair.  Either make a new MMF where the guys are forced to be bi just as the women are in MFF.  Or!  Make new MFF that does not make the women be bi at every twist and turn just as the MMF poses to for the guys.  This seems only fair, guys are getting the best in both these group poses right now and it's rather lame. 

Women should be able to double team a guy with no worries of being forced to be bi just like guys get to double team a girl.  You could also bring up the point that there are group poses for bi women, but none for bi men.  I am sure a few women would enjoy watching guys get it on in group just like guys enjoy watching women do it.

But any way, either make MMF turn the guys bi, or make a MFF that does not force the women to be.  Be fair so we can all enjoy the fun :p
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : January 13, 2014, 05:23:25 PM »

I like the idea of more poses, more choice.

Lets have some group  for bi men and  straight women.

Keep all happy.

Post  pose ideas in the appropriate topic .

If you would like to see the  choice improved, then create the poses you would like to see with actions.  Other members can add to the idea too.

Whether, the  current group poses are liked or not, they are very popular.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Vaelene

« #2 : January 13, 2014, 06:26:34 PM »

Oh very awesome, ok now to think of some fun poses for straight women.  And when I do, do I put them here or is there another topic for group poses that I should put it in?

And hey people out there reading this, chip in too lol.  I know I am not the only one that would enjoy being able to relax in group and not worry about being pushed into being bi.

I also know there are a bunch of bi guys that play, this is your chance to get in on the group fun guys.  Toss in some ideas. :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : January 14, 2014, 02:36:44 AM »

weeellll......i had a certain idea in mind for MMS for bi guys and i know someone who would really like it!  * licking my lips slowly*

just give me time and you will see it here: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2286.0.html

Concerto

« #4 : January 14, 2014, 07:49:46 AM »

Lol, I know you weren't too happy with another thread but never stop posting. I apologise if I am wrong but I sense that English is not your first language but you have such an excellent command of it. I like to read the things that you like but often the things that you don't like too, lol. I have to read them several times and not because I don't understand them ;)
Vaelene

« #5 : January 14, 2014, 11:10:16 AM »

Well English is all I know and have ever known.  My post are in plain English, so I am a little confused there.  I was thinking the other person jumping up my butt did not read English well.  Just from looking at her/his posts with spelling and phrasing.  I am sorry if my every day English spoken here in the state of Kansas is not the English others speak and know. 

I really would like my topics taken down how ever.  I'm not mad or upset in any way.  I simply can tell I'm better off not baiting myself to be bitten here.  It is easy for me to tell anything I put up here people will get their own ideas about, read wrong, and make problems for me.  So again mods, please take my topics down.

With that said everyone have fun and take care.
Brandybee

« #6 : January 14, 2014, 11:20:15 AM »

No, you have made good points.

I think worthy of a topic and so did you at the time.

We only remove posts / topics if against TOS.   It has to be a serious breach for that and this does not meet such.

You are valued here, so suck it up and have a yard of ale with me in the AB&G  ;D ;D ;D   Dare ya  ;D ;D ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Vaelene

« #7 : January 14, 2014, 12:27:16 PM »

I do suck it up, that is why I play a sex game lol :p  Yes, I made a cock sucking joke ~.^

So even though they are my own topics I can't get them taken down?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : January 14, 2014, 12:35:45 PM »

They are yours, indeed, so you can take that decision, but people are showing interess in the subject, so why closing!? it's agood thread to put more idean on it! am i wrong, Vaelene!?

Vaelene

« #9 : January 14, 2014, 02:12:08 PM »

I would like to bring the focus back on target here first.  I wanted to get a pose group of MFF for straight women.  If more poses are simply added to the MFF group you have now, straight women will still be forced into being sexual with the other woman.  And for me as a straight woman that kills the mood and makes me want to leave group.  A whole new MFF group pose is needed for straight women.

Straight guys have the fun option of double teaming a woman, with out any worry of the other guy jamming his cock down his throat.  Straight women should have the same fun option.  I know I can't be the only woman out there that would enjoy double teaming a guy. ;)
Brandybee

« #10 : January 14, 2014, 03:24:16 PM »

Indeed, its why if I do group at the moment,  its MMF   :P :P :P

Vaelene

« #11 : January 14, 2014, 03:39:45 PM »

Can totally understand Brandy.  MMF can be fun some times too.  But I like to use as much as I get used.  And MMF is all about the guys using the woman.  Find me a pose where I get to drop both guys on their knees and make them both tongue my pussy at the same time.  Yummy ;)
Brandybee

« #12 : January 14, 2014, 05:33:02 PM »

oh I like the sound of that.  ok. lets do it

Base pose   woman lying on the bed Woman standing , legs spread and two men licking her bits and thighs.

Now we just need the 3  actions -   Feel free to add.

Each one should definitely have a snogging action.

M 1   -    1    Snog                            M 2 -    Snog                                   F 3  -   Snog
« : January 15, 2014, 12:11:56 AM Brandybee »

Vaelene

« #13 : January 14, 2014, 06:51:29 PM »

Please don't put the woman on her back, that's not a position of control or power.  Have her standing with the men on their knees looking up at her.  Just like the guys can do with women in many poses. 

Now while standing the woman can raise her leg place her foot on one of the mens shoulder standing on him a bit while yanking his head between her thighs.  Have the option for her to do that action to man on right, and man on left.  So she can switch back and forth.  Woman in control, using the men.  Very hot.
Vaelene

« #14 : January 14, 2014, 07:15:04 PM »

Another action could be having the woman turn around and bend over pushing her ass out, while the two guys lean in to lick and kiss her ass cheeks. 

Another would be one for the guys to stoke their cocks while looking up at the woman, and rub and pinch their nipples.

And of course the woman should have the action of making each guy bend over and lick her feet as she stands there.  And angle the guys while they stroke themselves so if they cum it lands on the womans foot.  That way she can use the lick foot option to make the guy lick his cum off her foot.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: