*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Necklaces
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Necklaces  ( 14888 )
Concerto

« : January 22, 2014, 04:29:11 PM »

Well, I don't know about gold, silver, etc. Frankly they look more like cardboard, the way they lay on the body.

And... we're back to silly prices again, I see. You can either have cardboard for $149 or you can have more cardboard for $1999. Hmmm... let me think now...
TG_Chaser

« #1 : January 22, 2014, 05:26:33 PM »

Pretty damn hilarious at this point. There's nothing good that can come of this; a bunch of girls are going to be trying to collect 2000 in gifts.

Someone on the dev team should come and explain how it took a whole bunch of time to design the more expensive necklaces. Someone is being greedy, stupid (durr its gold so it should cost more) or this was just an error.
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : January 23, 2014, 02:58:49 AM »

From 149 up tp 1999, in about 5000 for the complete set. Wow....
Now whores have to increase prices too and some girls, who just are spoused to get gifts from their guys will whisper "honey, you love me dont you? Please, i would love this necklace...."

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : January 23, 2014, 03:11:09 AM »

They are wickedly expensive. It will be interesting to see if they sell.

Guess we will soon find out.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : January 23, 2014, 07:01:40 AM »

:o
Does anyone know if we keep the collars while we fuck?
Because at that price, they must show in all circumstances  :D

I think I'll buy all of them in 2025 or tomorrow  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
tangoracer
: 3444

« #5 : January 23, 2014, 07:06:01 AM »

WOW   WOW  WOW   WOW  WOW 

GOD how has that much money to spend on a necklace  Sorry I don't think they will sell

If I see any girls with on of them on asking for gifts they will get a nice message from me 

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : January 23, 2014, 08:51:11 AM »

oook, has the economic crisy reach AChat recently!? those price are fucking high and honestly.......i don't think they gonna sell too much, plus, get ready to be floaded with request of gift, guys!

seriously.....AChat Team, reconsider the price, please!

Concerto

« #7 : January 23, 2014, 10:02:56 AM »

Nat said...
Does anyone know if we keep the collars while we fuck?
Because at that price, they must show in all circumstances

Lol, Nat, I think they come off and go into the bedside table, which is locked so that the guy you are fucking can't steal it. However, I don't know for sure because there is no way I am going to pay 149 let alone 1999. Actually, it would be nice to know if they are using a completely different uvw or the same as for other necklaces or the same as for a garment that you won't be able to wear with them.
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : January 23, 2014, 10:06:01 AM »

Thank you Concerto  8)
Many girls bought these jewels, they are not quite expensive !!!

Latest News of ASS
*AChat Shemale Syndicate

NEW: I answer you in chat for 500A$
10 minutes in room is 1500A$
For girls, the price is still 15000A$, it should not be exaggerated either.

Hugs to all, you know I love you  :-*

*Joke inside
« : January 23, 2014, 10:09:13 AM Nat33 »

Justlna
: 46

« #9 : January 24, 2014, 09:34:23 AM »

As far as i can guess, the prices were meant to be related to those of actual things prices. Actually, a necklace with rubies eaily could be more expensive than a penthouse or even some yachts. So, from this point of view, the prices are sort of reasonable. But than, in game terms, these necklaces aren't something special at all. They are still the textures around model's neck, they do not move, do not react to model's pose. For that price they probably should be animated objects with physics on them but they aren't! That makes them totally overpriced :)

Freedom is slavery. War is peace. Ignorance is strenght. (c) 1984

And yes, feel free to hate me, because Oceania is at war with Eurasia and had always been.
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #10 : January 24, 2014, 12:42:30 PM »

Yes they stay on during sex.  :D
and yes they are expensive  :-[ and they look painted on instead of 3d
but they glitter  :)

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
florise
: 208

« #11 : January 24, 2014, 02:08:26 PM »

yes it's very expensive but I bought one

TG_Chaser

« #12 : January 24, 2014, 04:21:18 PM »

IMO the only good looking one is the 1999A$ one... the rest probably camouflage with your skin... how much coke are the snorting over in the dev office or w/e? seriously I think i know how they're paying for it.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #13 : January 25, 2014, 05:58:04 AM »

Hey  Amy ,   I don't think you are going to get one for your birthday then   ;D  ;D

They are ridiculously expensive.  Achat, please be sensible. We would rather you concentrate on the poses at reasonable prices.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #14 : January 25, 2014, 07:03:43 AM »

My personal conclusion is similar to that of Covems.
- The idea is good
- The implementation is horrible. I like the pearl necklaces but not half pearls!
- The price is ... overpriced  >:(

So I don't buy anything.
I bought all the poses of the game, rooms, clothes etc. ... when it's done well and at a reasonable price.

Sorry AChat, you are able to do great things as the latest poses but for these Necklaces... this is missed.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: