*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Perfect one hour with my love
« previous next »
: [1]
: Perfect one hour with my love  ( 2731 )
Salma2011
: 38

Salma that name you won't forget ...!!!!

« : February 05, 2014, 07:31:32 PM »

He come and say hi as usual how are you bb ? I reply to him fine and you darling good then he told me he will smoke cigarette then come back to me I wait so hurry to meet him
Then he invite me
Ah ......... Kisses and touches ............ hugging and worm words
He make me as ice on the heat of the summer sun
I love him really do
Oh I miss that arms I miss that cock
Without any thinking I set on my knees front of him sucking that big hard part of him although I couldn't breath of his size in my mouth but what the joy that I feel !!!      kissing his cock head with my lips licking the precum with my tongue tasty and worm as usual - how much I love this Fresh food of mine that he gives me  !
Grabbing me from my hair  to words him I know he want more so I almost take all of that big hard cock in my deep throat mmmmmmmmmmmm then I rise my look up to him he smile I don,t know why but I think he knows what I need right know
He take my hand to stand up then he slap my ass gently to walk to the bed in front of him
I but my knees on the end of the bed and my hands on the bed spread my legs

He was so hurry so he try to insert his cock in side my asshole but my tight asshole not ready yet for that big hard cock so gently sept on my hole and start to prepare that way with his tongue and finger

Until he Feel my ass hole is ready he insert his cock in side me slowly ( Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah )  that beautiful sweet pain I feel while he conquer my walls with his cock
Moan I moaning from that joy now he find his way in I surrender to him I let myself to him to do what he is Good at
Yes I say while he getting faster and faster pounding me so good fucking me so hard as a toy in his hand
His hands around my ass holding all
His balls slams on mine bouncing my small 2" cock  and my hard nipples big tites

To be count......   

Love You ................ Kisses
: [1]  
« previous next »
: