*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  anwsers to collecting ideas
« previous next »
: [1]
: anwsers to collecting ideas  ( 4288 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« : February 22, 2014, 08:59:43 PM »

Ok started this to anwser a little mistake HB made with his 16/9 exemple screen .

In your strip option ( that would be a great add ) , you set a "bra" button and a "shirt" button. Its no use to have the "bra" one , bras are always wear in the "shirt" layer . Its still shirt OR bra .

Now a question : Why lock the topic ? if its just to share ideas between mods , just talk of it in pm .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 22, 2014, 09:07:01 PM »

The topic is locked for more than a year Rukya. We did it bc in this topic we just want to collate ideas of forum. If we start discussing ideas there, it will get confusing very soon. Usually all suggestions in this topic are made and discussed in other (own) threads.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : February 23, 2014, 07:51:16 AM »

Let me answer to Rukya.......i add the bra and shirt button because ii want to give a full example of how it could work, hoping dev-team gonna finally give to us to wear bra too under shirt. This can be an add needed too, to give a more realistic experience too!

TG_Chaser

« #3 : March 02, 2014, 07:14:10 PM »

They need to open access to the character editor while in the room

I've seen things get interrupted because someone went to change clothes and got attacked outside of room
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : March 03, 2014, 02:12:40 AM »

Honestly, Chaser.......not to the full editor, i prefear only clothes and, anyway, it can be a turn off sometimes, cause girls and shemale have a real big wardrobe compare to men and sometimes it needs time to find what you are looking for.

I have a little thing to add to modify your idea, but i'm gonna do this in the right place
« : March 03, 2014, 02:14:11 AM hentaiboy69 »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: