*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Position Ideas
« previous next »
: [1]
: Position Ideas  ( 5132 )
MaxCraven
: 10

« : January 04, 2010, 05:02:46 AM »

I may just be repeating a previous post, honestly I'm too lazy to look through them all first lol, but there are a few  positions that I'm suprised are missing. A standing/kneel & sitting/kneel oral, face sitting, & a tittie fuck. I know all the programming & animating is alot of work, but these are pratically staples in similiar games. Course that may just be my own opinion.
lenny
: 4

« #1 : January 12, 2010, 08:41:35 AM »

i must admit i really would like some more tit action, in particular tit fuck and lots of sucking please boys at achat
Dannyello
: 188

« #2 : January 12, 2010, 09:03:30 AM »

You are right. We have a lot of licking (I like) but less than sucking. ;) The position we are discussing is very necessary . ;)
bobbler

« #3 : January 12, 2010, 04:17:37 PM »

Well I will add to this post since it is the most current.

Yes, tit fucking has been mentioned before & is badly needed.  It could easily be added to the existing missionary position actions.
And also to the blowjob with dildo position...the girl drops the dildo, bends over & uses her tits instead.
And it could even be added to the two 69 positions I would imagine.

Two more requests:

reverse cowgirl and after sex cuddle positions.
Dannyello
: 188

« #4 : January 12, 2010, 05:53:49 PM »

We have no cowgirl , but facing away from partner. Is a classical position. For all types of sex, for all holes.
wariorpriest
: 10

« #5 : January 23, 2010, 10:13:55 PM »

What about a squirt option for the women when they climax we have it for the males but apparently not for the women.  ;)
« : February 02, 2010, 06:14:58 AM wariorpriest »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: