*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Confession.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 47
: Confession.  ( 255498 )
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« : April 01, 2014, 08:15:37 AM »

The recent events concerning, double identities has motivated me to reveal something about myself. This has been eating away at my soul for too long. Having formed close friendships with people here, and gained their trust I feel it's time -with a heavy heart- that I reveal something that some have suspected for a while. 

I am not really a man, but a female. My name is Kimberly.  I'm a 38 year old married wife, who took this fantasy world too far and have now hurt people in the process. I am sorry for all those I have hurt. I apologize for my deception. I just wanted to experience sex, from the male perspective. The power of thrusting my loins into a young halplass woman, who is at my complete mercy.

I understand if no one will want to speak with me again. I'll return back to cooking.

april fools.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : April 01, 2014, 08:20:39 AM »

I adore you as you are because in the first  place  we should always look  at the person from the inside and how  they are with us .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #2 : April 01, 2014, 08:38:30 AM »

I totally agree with Foxy.

I will never blame you Hukk. I chose a shemale avatar to experience new perspective too.
And... Even telling the truth right away doesn't help. Because even through a screen where we only see our avis and "thoughts", people tend to create an image of us that fits to their own ideal. You could be a small white man with a BBC avi, it would create the same effect on those who care more about image than mind.
Only thing i know is that one cannot lie about his feelings and what he says about himself and to others. Playing a role or not. At least, I can't.
And I'm sure your meanings were truthfull when you said you felt good or bad with someone. Because as me, you are not a liar deep in you.
Your franchise and intelligence doesn't allow you that.

You remain someone we can only enjoy as you are. What we see from you stays pleasant, Don't change a thing!
Those who will judge you by your appearance and not by what they have felt for you will lie to themselves.

... that said, i am asking myself if this is not just a 1april joke of yours. but it came right on time for me to express what I experience with this avi.  ;)
« : April 01, 2014, 08:40:15 AM Peeka »

Marilyn
: 3771

« #3 : April 01, 2014, 08:53:01 AM »

Hukk, my friend... I knew that you'd be having the courage to tell the truth someday.
She asked me my opinion and I told her that she should say the truth... Took a while but here it is.
Has been a while since Hukk shared her secret with me - that she is a woman. I feel guilty for keeping this secret but she wanted to keep it secret for a good while. I guess that the last happenings made her reconsider this.
Now we can openly share our cook recipes around this place...

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #4 : April 01, 2014, 09:03:34 AM »

OMG Hukk how did u fake that penisz on cam????

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Tomi85
: 1822

« #5 : April 01, 2014, 09:07:48 AM »

Good thing we find out now you can cook me somthing mrs Hukk

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #6 : April 01, 2014, 09:15:20 AM »

you have a Husky manly voice   how   could i not  see  ::)  it  all along you  where  a women know you can  wear my dress and heels . ;D

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #7 : April 01, 2014, 10:10:53 AM »

While I was  shopping for bathroom linens on the Bed Bath & Beyond website (typical activity for a woman my age) I mustered the courage to come back here.

Yes Zoe, that wasn't me. The person you saw was a young man I found on Craigslist named Jimmy Hartwell aka 'King Dong' aka "Long Dong Silver' aka Dong Hyun Kim, whom I paid to entertain you. Though it wasn't me, at least you had a good show, from what I was told.

Thank you Peeka and Foxy for your support. Also, I'm sure the dress and heels you gave me will look nice on me. I still have the curves to stop any man dead in his tracks.

Thank you Mari. I am sorry I put you through all that stress. The book you suggested for me to read, "Define Your Own Way : Empowering Young African American Women" (I am a strong black woman, for those that don't know) helped me in remembering who I really was. Your guidance saved me. As for you Tomi, I hope baked lemon chicken with mushroom sauce will be fine.

I have one last thing to say before I depart. To my true lover TG_Chaser aka Seth...you're the one for me. Lets run away to that secret island getaway you promised me that steamy winters night . I can already picture running my fingers through your masculine chest hair, and twirling it about.

You're the one. I know it.

P.S Yes Peeka. April Fools.
« : April 01, 2014, 10:14:35 AM hukk »
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #8 : April 01, 2014, 10:35:53 AM »

:D

Seemed hard to believe indeed. I don't know you for very long, but playing this so long like you prentended to do...would probably make a hollywood actor of you. lol

But it caught me just on the right time to express what I said over this sort of thing. It felt good to vent a bit.
I wonder if and hope people concerned by this kind of matter will take something out of it.

GG hukk! lol

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : April 01, 2014, 11:23:47 AM »

lol.....nothing more to say......sort of well played..... ::)

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #10 : April 01, 2014, 11:41:56 AM »

lol, Thanks Peeka  and HB. I tried my best, but I knew I likely wasn't gonna fool anyone because you mentioned it was April Fools day in the Square earlier today,HB. I gave it a whirl anyway. I got Foxy at least.  ;D

Thanks to all for at least playing along.  ::)

CutieGuy
: 76

« #11 : April 01, 2014, 11:57:30 AM »

LOL Hukk

You had me fooled

However you in the elevator gave it away!  ;D

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/ :)
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #12 : April 01, 2014, 04:46:53 PM »

Yes Hukk you  got me  good!    but you know what they say
what go's around  comes  around  evil  grin  ;)

she is saying I am  going to get you !
« : April 01, 2014, 04:48:32 PM FoxyRoxxy »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #13 : April 02, 2014, 01:03:08 AM »

Now you are in trouble, man......she looks really upset!

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #14 : April 02, 2014, 06:50:00 AM »

Sorry CG my homie. I didn't think I'd get anyone else.  ;D

@ HB

Foxy may do her worst! Bring it, I say.
: [1] 2 3 ... 47  
« previous next »
: