*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hard To Find Right One To Chat With
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hard To Find Right One To Chat With  ( 12951 )
evilbaby
: 32

« : April 23, 2014, 04:51:44 PM »

I don't know if it is only me.But recently it is really hard to find some funny/interesting people to chat with.
I'm really bored of these "hello/how are you?/wanna come my room" chats. I don't really care about some horny guy's penis size since it is not real life.. It is ironic that game name is AChat, but people actually looking for ASex only... :(  (I know role play is a part of this game, but I believe chatting is a part, too)
Do you think This game is like:

(It was fine Picture to describe, I guess :P )

Do you know anyone funny/creative/interesting to chat with or having same problem?
« : April 23, 2014, 05:00:05 PM evilbaby »

Love and sex same drugs...
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : April 23, 2014, 05:38:42 PM »

Hi ya,   

Actually there's  quite a few who like to chat, many here in the Forum :)  who chat and play and are great fun.  Obviously it depends on the time difference etc..

We have a fantasy RP bar, which is fun to visit   The Achat Bar & Grill  ( AB&G )  in the Erotic Story Section.
Come visit, first drink is on the house :)

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill   ( AB&G  )  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html

There's also the  Achat Town Square worth checking out too.

Forum Homepage > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Browse around and you will find us :)   

Enjoy and good luck :)
« : April 23, 2014, 06:12:35 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2 : April 23, 2014, 05:55:17 PM »

Hi evilbaby

I understand what you mean about chatting online and all the  greeting  horny lines you get from most on here
with out a hello .All I can tell you this is a sex game so most of them will be like this , you  have to learn to ignore a lot.I do have
some  hope and advice for you there are many nice people on here it  just takes time to know them have you heard that saying
 you have to go through a lot to get to the right one.. ;D

The forum is the best place to star I would say Since I joined it I have met so many kind great fun people and posting is fun

we are all creative if you seen some of the games on the forum you will see , you can write story's  and give your ideas  in the  forum.

Well evilbaby have a great time on here and if you ever would like a chat  hit me up.        FoxyRoxxy  :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
mrgoodbar
: 24

« #3 : April 23, 2014, 05:58:31 PM »

Hi there  :)
I spend a lot of time on here just chatting myself and never go to a room, I think it is great that you can come here and meet people from all over the world and get to know them, sometimes I might not ask the right questions or ask to many lol but it is cause I am trying to learn more about the person and where they are from, look me up I enjoy just chatting :)

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #4 : April 23, 2014, 06:06:58 PM »

Hi evilbaby,

I first thought you were a relatively new member on here, but seeing you have been here since almost 3 years, it surprises me a lot you still wouldn't have some friends you could just talk with.

From my few months experience on Achat, I can tell that there are not many I could just chat with on the game. But still there are some.
One or two I only met on Achat and had real good fun with at start. Then it developped in prefered partners, then in a friendly relationship. Useless to say that the ones who like a good rp are mostly much more likely to be interesting. Exchanging ideas, point of views, desires and fantasies to make the rp more arousing and fun automatically develops your "real" relationship and later can lead to just chat without necessarily have sex each time.
The other ones I chat with, I met them here on the forum. Of course the forum remains also sex-based, but there are many more other topics than just sex to get to know people somewhat more. (games, personal topics, polls, ... ) So participating to the forum's life could maybe get you to what you are looking for. (then you will mp more than chat, but still...)

The thing is: in general, what makes people to friends is the experiences they live together. Only through common living you can learn the other and get a bond with. By taking on challenges together, living the same things at the same time, going the same ways...
And this is a sex game...
So you can't expect to straightaway meet people who just want to talk about themselves and came here just for that.
Honnestly when I subscribed here, my first idea was not to meet people I could have long discussions with over night, but the arousal of living out fantasies. After a little while, I also was looking for more than just "Hi/wanna fuck" or quickies. And I understand that you even more after so much time.
But is it the right place for that???

That said, once again: it is probably a minority, but yes there are some nice people to meet!!! Open all chocolate boxes, taste them all and you'll eventually discover the perfect chocolate for you, I'm sure.  ;)

ps: the townsquare is also a nice place if you want to just chat without having to room (see "groups and families" topic for chatango link)

evilbaby
: 32

« #5 : April 24, 2014, 02:27:53 PM »

Ah thank you foxy and brandy I know there are many kind and wonderful people like you :) but my problem is, there are not many in this game (atleast I couldn't find) recently.
Thanks Peeka for your advice  :D but as you mentioned I am not new. I have some friends who are not so active like me, and it is hard to find someone fun to talk in game "right now".

I know it is sex based game, but I was finding some random funny people in game for years ago more easier than now...

Love and sex same drugs...
: 10350

« #6 : April 24, 2014, 02:59:56 PM »

I know what youre talking about. The problemis, its not forum but game - you want to talk and chat, not play games or wait for an answer. And chat for you means it can come to sex, but it dont has to be. Its hard to find somebody who is interested in really talking and not just looking for (quick) sex. Just believe me, there are many people around. They have the same problem like you - everybodys thinking it has to come to sex. Even the profile doesnt help - you can write you like a good talk, but most wont read it.
Have patience (imsure you had for years) and talk to people from forum - they will read and know you like to chat.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : April 24, 2014, 03:12:34 PM »

evilbaby,  I think you are starting to see how friendly our forum village is and by joining in the games ,  The Square & AB&G , your friend base can only get bigger :)

And an Old Friend has joined us ,   Hey mrgoodbar - Welcome to Forum, at long last.

Please introduce yourself and browse around too.

Hugs & Mwahhhhhhhh

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
 http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

And heres some tips thats worth reading too.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum.http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Enjoy and see you round  :-*

If you like reading or writing erotic stories, we have the current Erotic Story 7 - Journey  open for story submissions ..

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 7 - Journey. OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS TILL MON 30 JUNE 2014.   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3121.0.html

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

If you like reading some naughty stories, check out our previous contests, you may even be tempted to put pen to paper yourself  :)

Forum Home Page > Discussions about sex > Erotic Stories > Directions to EROTIC STORY CONTEST Stories, past & present.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2730.0.html

« : April 24, 2014, 03:23:30 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #8 : April 24, 2014, 06:21:49 PM »

@ Evilbaby... Preaching to the choir, sister.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Abraxis

« #9 : May 01, 2014, 11:54:23 PM »

Well, I find it hard to find people to chat with in game too.  I am not one who usually starts  conversations, mostly because i find typing in game quite difficult and time consuming. which is also why I wont rp much. if at all. but for those who are willing to accept that I do have difficulties with typing, and will make typos in game, I am always happy  to chat :)
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #10 : June 10, 2014, 01:47:59 PM »

There will always be others to  chat with  you just
 got to  have  hope and make a  good choice who  you want to chat with   :)

the ones that will talk to you will take you as you are
 and that is all that matter you don't what a  dead chat to  a  live chat

I chat and that's all  but I make the choice who comes  in my space  who I enjoy chatting with
  enjoy how you chat with   . :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Tom_Hardy

« #11 : June 12, 2014, 11:42:19 PM »

For people who like to chat i definitively suggest: http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
We are a group of achat people who spend time chatting together. There are almost allways someone there around the clock.
More chat less sex. You will have to sign up separately for your name to appear but people there can help. Please feel welcome.
Tom
redsonya1
: 23

« #12 : June 25, 2014, 09:57:08 AM »

That is right Tom ;) come to Chatango  and you will laugh till you die :)... oops again my crazy lips :) hihihihihi
TG_Chaser

« #13 : June 30, 2014, 08:50:26 AM »

also helps to put some kind of hook in your tagline... if its blank or some generic "No cold invites chat first" line I'm going to say "hi, how are you?" first.
saying "no cold invites" etc in your tagline doesnt actually help IMO, the people who do it often dont know what they're called. just put in some kind of statement that will encourage a reply.
Darbi29
: 15

« #14 : December 19, 2014, 05:00:57 AM »

I don't know if it is only me.But recently it is really hard to find some funny/interesting people to chat with.
I'm really bored of these "hello/how are you?/wanna come my room" chats. I don't really care about some horny guy's penis size since it is not real life.. It is ironic that game name is AChat, but people actually looking for ASex only... :(  (I know role play is a part of this game, but I believe chatting is a part, too)
Do you think This game is like:

(It was fine Picture to describe, I guess :P )

Do you know anyone funny/creative/interesting to chat with or having same problem?

I agree.  hard to find nice conversation and interesting people. 
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: