*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Ideas for roleplaying
« previous next »
: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
: Ideas for roleplaying  ( 135618 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #255 : April 01, 2012, 07:51:46 PM »

I've printed this page out and stuck it on the wall in my boyfriend's den!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

« #256 : April 02, 2012, 01:14:40 AM »

LOL.... great idea! Now let's see what's going on...

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #257 : April 02, 2012, 01:42:08 AM »

I've printed this page out and stuck it on the wall in my boyfriend's den!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And if he gonna ask you where did you had found it!? eh eh!

Adera
: 3047

« #258 : April 02, 2012, 03:41:18 AM »

She can just say something nondescript like that she found it on the web. ::)
Lover

« #259 : April 02, 2012, 03:48:41 AM »

It's not a lie :D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #260 : April 02, 2012, 03:49:57 AM »

not at all, anyway!  ;D

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #261 : April 02, 2012, 09:11:29 AM »

Oh, is there a difference between AChat and real life?

Ooooh yes! AChat is far better than real life !!!!  ;D

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Nicola_D
: 5

« #262 : June 01, 2014, 06:11:13 AM »

Love the thread.. Gave me a few thoughts..

An invite to an exclusive Hell fire club event..
All invited turn, up, slaves and Masters, mistresses, carefully selected.. They mingle, dance, have a few drinks.. Suddenly the light go out, the place is black..
A voiceover the speakers.. "Ladies and gents, the games have begun! You will be led to a safe room, covered in soft padding, it will be black as night. here you may forget who or what you are and give into fantasies you didn't know you had!"
You are slowly undressed, a faint breeze gives you goose bumps on your naked skin..
Led into another room, you feel a soft floor, stumbling you fall against a padded wall..
WHimpers and cries of outrage are heard..
The voice it speaks again, " The time has come for you to explore any aspect of your deepest sexual desires, switch roles, asume a different one..
<the smell of lusting bodies is strong> The scent of the room turns you on like nothing, sweat, fear, excitement and raw sex.. <You can not see a thng, but feel limbs bumping into you all over>
<voice> and remember my wicked guests, permanent harm, violence, pyisical or mental will see you in our dungeon.
Jack5912
: 3

« #263 : June 21, 2014, 10:34:52 AM »

Here are a few I put together a years ago, as I was getting into cybering.  Maybe the descriptions are too detailed for what you want here?  Even so, make of them what you want   ;)

SEXY, KINKY TOMBOY- She is a professional by day, tightly wound, hard to get along with, aggressive and competitive. Not always pleasant to work with, but oh how dirty she can be in bed. She is petite with small tits, great legs and tight ass; in top shape. She is having a filthy affair with one of her colleagues, they rendezvous in her office after a late night of work. She is very aggressive and demanding, with a foul mouth; you better be able to deliver…

ORGY IN PROF'S OFFICE- How bout a mini-orgy in prof’s office, with the prof, a male colleague, a sexy female graduate student and a hot, slightly older postdoc?

RENDEZVOUS WITH NEIGHBOR- You are in your string bikini, all oiled up and sunning yourself in the back yard, in part for your neighbors benefit, as you have been regularly screwing for some time. You see him watching you from his window, in black skimpy briefs; he wants you to see him. You knock on his back door, slide your hands into my briefs, squeezing his ass and rubbing your oily self against his chest, as you slip your tongue in his mouth…

CAUGHT AT THE GYM- You are at the gym late at night, working really hard, weight training/aerobics circuit training. There is one other person there, a guy who has obviously been working out there for some time. He is cute and buff, but not muscle bound, by any means. He is watching you, obviously turned on. You finish first and smile at him, without saying anything, as you walk to the ladies shower. He follows you in. You both get naked, still without saying anything, you turn around as he soaps your back, you turn to face him and soap his chest, you French deeply as you continue to soap each other down, etc. Suddenly, you hear someone enter the gym… what do you do??

SWINGERS, ETC.= You and hubby are swingers into wild sex. Hubby brings home some co-workers for a Valentines Day party: 2 unmarried guys, one married guy (wife is out of town) and the office slut, a leggy chick with a thing for multiple male partners. The party quickly moves in the intended direction; you girls have a lot of work to do. You start off slathering one another with baby oil and putting on a show, then demonstrating your skills at cocksucking with a hot circle jerk, finally moving into an anything goes fuckfest...

HOT HOUSEWIVES SHARE YOUNG STUD- You are a 30ish housewife in a seemingly staid subdivision; hubby is an older, religious type. Your church’s minister is also an older guy with a hot young wife who is your best friend. You and Jackie are prim and proper church-goers in most everyone’s eyes but you have a secret hobby you share: sampling hot young neighborhood studs. Typically, you get together on evenings when your hubbys are at church. You find a local willing young man who is discreet and ask him over; tonight’s stud is a high school senior (18+) and a star defensive back on the football team with limited experience. He arrives first and you have him shower; Jackie arrives shortly thereafter. You discuss the young man casually in almost business-like fashion as he stands before you in his towel, then naked; he is there to service you. You go first, removing your dress as you tell him matter-of-factly what is going to happen; Jackie watches, fully dressed. Naked, you go down on him, showing him what a real woman can do with her mouth. Next you straddle him, slowly working his thick cock inside. As you near orgasm, you have Jackie insert a vibrator (small attachment on end) into your ass, which really sends you off. You bring him to orgasm with your mouth, you swallow his cum. Now it’s Jackie’s turn; it’s a good thing he is young…(alternative: do this scenario but with only one woman).

HUSBAND/WIFE SHARE MILF- The wife decides to give hubby a great Valentine’s day gift, a hot young housewife who attends one of the classes she teaches at the local community college. She has the girl watch while she services hubby the way she knows he likes it. Near orgasm, she has him enter the girl from behind; he fucks the shit out of her as she suck’s his wife’s pussy…

ROOMMATES SHARE BOYFRIEND- You have a boyfriend; you live in an apartment with a smoking hot roommate. He comes to visit you one day but you are out. Your roommate is in nothing but a tee shirt and panties and she does not try very hard to conceal herself. Before you know it, his pants are at his ankles and his cock is in her mouth. You walk in on them; you are upset, but they are not particularly impressed and pretty much keep going. Your anger mixes with arousal as you watch them; you gonna shoot them or join them? (scenario could instead be you getting caught with boyfriend’s roommate; these type scenarios could involve a real threesome or a virtual threesome)

FORBIDDEN LUST- You are a young, attractive new teacher at the local middle school; he is a parent of one of the kids in your class. You have been having discipline problems with your kids, including his and he comes to your classroom for a conference. He is very upset with what is happening and blames you for the problem. You are desperately concerned about losing your new job and messing up your career; what will you do to assuage his concerns over your teaching methods?

HOT FOR TEACHER- You are the gorgeous young new instructor in biology at the local community college. He is an older, attractive but difficult student in your class. He has been giving you a hard time all semester, ever since you embarrassed him in class one day by correcting him, a know-it-all, to the amusement of the rest of the class. You are very annoyed with him but strangely attracted and ask him to see you after class to discuss their relationship. You get into an argument and get quite angry with one another, but aroused at the same time; suddenly the arousal overcomes the anger, as he grabs your ass, presses you against the blackboard and slides his tongue into your mouth. It’s late, nobody is around; you turn off the lights and do the nasty on your desk.

COUNTRY GIRL- Your name is Daisy and you serve drinks at one of the local honky-tonk establishments. Your uniform is a hot pair of little blue jean cutoffs, cut up to your ass cheeks and a cut-off tee shirt. You have a couple of brothers who are often in trouble with the local law. They have just been released on bail and you go to the sheriff’s office to convince him to let your brothers off; you are in your work clothes. You will do anything for the family, not to mention you enjoy a thick cock in your mouth and elsewhere (if you have seen the Dukes of Hazzard tv show or movie, this will sound familiar to you).

TROPHY WIFE/YOUNG STUD- You are a bored little trophy wife with an old sugar-daddy hubby. You are sunning yourself at your pool in your tiny bikini, admiring the pool-boy (19) as he does his job. You oil yourself up and take off your top; he tries not to pay attention, he is the nephew of your hubby. You have him over to rub oil on your back, which he reluctantly agrees to do; he’s got a nice big cock and soon has an erection. You take him inside and fuck him silly.

SMOKIN' AUNT- Aunt Janine is a 30ish sexy older fantasy woman for her just-out-of-high school “nephew” (by marriage only!), who has had the hots for her for years. She likes to sunbathe at nephew’s pool in her string bikini; nephew has grown into quite a handsome young man and Janine’s marriage has gone to hell; she needs some. She has Tom rub oil all up and down her luscious legs while they share some some pizza and beer; soon her hands are in his trunks and her tongue is down his throat. They go inside to one of the bathrooms, where she sits on the commode and gives him a sloppy blow job; they trade places and she straddles and fucks him slow and hard, bringing herself to an intense, satisfying orgasm.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #264 : June 21, 2014, 12:53:32 PM »

I think you have some great ideas there, Jack.
I'm busy roleplaying in The Ice House atm with my own particular favorite, but there are some good scenarios here.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover

« #265 : June 22, 2014, 03:21:37 PM »

Jack, were collecting ideas for rp for experienced and unexperienced player. Your detailed descriptions are wonderful for nebwies in rp. Thanks

: 1 ... 16 17 [18]  
« previous next »
: