*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shower Toys - Hot encounter with the Cableman
« previous next »
: [1]
: Shower Toys - Hot encounter with the Cableman  ( 2799 )
Jack5912
: 3

« : June 20, 2014, 06:47:55 PM »

Cindy awoke with a start; her cat, Simon, was on top of her, kneading and purring, clamoring for attention.

“Damn,” she thought, I really wanted to finish that dream.”

Her hand moved under the sheets to her silky shaved pussy, which was quite moist. Her dream had been deliciously dirty: dance partners from the night before had become her lovers, three of them surrounding her in a back room of the club as she stripped and knelt. They were all still clothed, each unzipping and revealing large, stiff cocks.

She began working on them, concentrating on their pre-cum coated cockheads, her tongue swirling over each before settling on one guy. She engulfed him, moving his cock to the back of her throat, slowly moving back up his shaft, her lips tight around him. As her lips moved back over his cockhead, she flicked her tongue across it, teasing his pee hole.

She spit on his cock, lubing him for her hand, before moving to the next man. She took his smaller cock into her throat, holding it there, then replacing her mouth with her hand, stroking his wet shaft, coated with her saliva.

Soon she had a good rhythm going, moving smoothly between her lovers, as they grew more excited. It was becoming harder for them to wait their turn now, one of them moving his cock into her silky hair, another rubbing his cock against her neck and face as she worked on the other guy.

Cindy was very aroused, moving her fingers to her dripping wet kitty when she could, stroking her swollen clit. Finally, she stood, moving over to a table, one man moving close behind and removing his pants. She bent over, offering herself, now feeling his cock against her pussy…

“Goddddddd”…….. Meowwwww.

“Shitttttt, Simon, your timing really sucks,” she said to her companion, scratching his ears.

Cindy sat up, stretched and yawned, then moved over to her dresser, removing a pair of red lacy boyshorts and a Chicago Blackhawks tee shirt. She slipped them on, pulling the panties up her long tanned legs. She sleepily moved toward the kitchen, first feeding Simon than making herself a cup of coffee.

As the caffeine perked her up, she thought about what she’d planned for her day off; she was a nurse.

“Well, I didn’t plan to be so horny and I’ll have to take care of that first,” she thought.

Then, she suddenly remembered, she had an appointment with the cable man this morning and he was due in about 20 minutes.

“Well fuck, I’ll have to put off my fun,” she thought.

She went back upstairs, added a pair of shorts and brushed her teeth, then returned downstairs and took a look at the paper. She was immersed in the sports page when the doorbell rang.

“Hi Ms. Shelton, I am here to check on your modem,” he said, finding it difficult not to stare at the very attractive woman standing in front of him.

“Hi, just call me Cindy,” she said, “C’mon in. And you are…?”

“Jack, nice to meet you, … uh, Cindy.”

Cindy noticed Jack was an older guy, probably late 30s (Cindy was in her late twenties), which surprised her, as she was used to seeing young guys doing this kind of work. Jack was wearing a tee shirt and a tight pair of jeans, tall, fair complexion reddened by the sun, blue eyes, short, neat brown hair.

As he moved past Cindy, she couldn’t help but notice his nice ass, her favorite physical feature in a man.

“Mmmmmm, damn, he’s hot, she thought, feeling her pussy grow moist. That dream and now this…”

Cindy took Jack to her downstairs guest bedroom, where she kept her PC. She had high speed cable and had been having trouble with an intermittent internet connection.

“Mmmm, you may need a new modem,” Jack said, listening to the symptoms. “Just let me check a few things out and I’ll be able to give you an answer.”

They chatted a bit as Jack worked; she found out he was newly divorced and had been laid off, hence his job with the cable company, not to mention delivering pizzas, etc .

He was a nice man, down-to-earth and easy to talk to, not to mention hot, and he smelled good too. Cindy found herself almost unconsciously flirting with him as they chatted, growing more excited by the minute.

“Where is this heading?” she thought, as Jack continued working. “Nowhere, of course," she concluded, " at least not here and now. But, god, I need to get off.”

“Jack, if you are going to be awhile, would I have time to take a shower? It would save me some time,” she lied, knowing she had no definite plans or anywhere to be.

“No problem Cindy”, he said. Jack’s eyes followed Cindy as she walked away, beautiful and tall, long, supple legs, tight ass. He had noticed the flirting and had felt his balls shifting in that tell-tale early arousal response, his cock growing and pressing against his jeans.

“Fine girl,” he thought, taking a moment to move his cock to a more comfortable position. “Man, you need to get laid.”

The modem had been the problem and Jack went out to his truck to retrieve a new one. Installing it was a straightforward process; he had been at this job long enough to be pretty efficient at these types of things. He was finished after 20 minutes or so and had tallied up the invoice.

Cindy had not reappeared; Jack could still hear the shower running. After another 10 minutes, he decided to move to the stairs. He called up to her but got no response. After another 5 minutes he figured he better see if he could get her attention.

Jack followed the shower sound into Cindy’s bedroom and hesitantly called her name, still no answer. Growing worried, he moved toward the bathroom; as he neared the door, he started to hear the unmistakable sounds of an aroused woman.

“What the hell?” Jack thought, not knowing what to do next. "Was someone with her?" He knew she was not married and lived alone from their earlier conversation.

His suspicions started to grow as he thought this through: “Surely she heard me call out to her earlier,” he thought. As he listened, his cock started to grow again, aggressively this time; Cindy was obviously having a real good time.

Jack peered around the door and saw her through the shower door; she appeared to be backed up against one of the walls. Nobody was with her. He moved into the bathroom and slowly pulled back the shower door. Cindy had her hands pressed against shower wall, eyes closed, ass pressed tight against the wall. As she bent forward Jack realized she was pleasuring herself with some sort of toy, stuck to the wall. Her hips churned and ground obscenely, as she desperately pushed herself back onto the toy, again and again. She suddenly opened her eyes, staring directly at Jack, no evidence of surprise that he was there.

She straightened back up, holding the toy inside her, her chest heaving. “I need you, Jack,” she said.

Wordlessly, Jack stripped, as Cindy continued to pleasure herself, watching him.

She gasped as his thick cock came into view, now fully erect, balls tight and high. As he moved into the shower, Cindy disengaged from her toy, which was one of those realistic, flesh-colored dildos, about 6 inches long with a nice girth; Jack was a bit longer and thicker.

She turned around, placing her hands on the shower wall: “Fuck me.” Jack turned off the shower and moved in behind Cindy. She was dancer flexible and kept her legs straight as he rubbed his cockhead against her wet pussy. He moved inside her rather easily, smoothly filling her box to his balls:

“Oooooooooooo, god”, she groaned, as she felt Jack’s tight balls nestle against her cunt. Cindy was near climax already; Jack held his cock inside her, as she gyrated and moved back on him.

“That’s it baby, come all over my cock,” he whispered in her ear, his hands moving to her pendulous tits. He moved his fingers across her lips as he felt her start to shudder, letting out a guttural groan as she came, then sucking his fingers into her mouth.

As he felt her starting to relax, Jack began fucking Cindy, his hands now moving to her ass, parting her cheeks, as he slowly and smoothly filled her again and again. She grew excited again as Jack pleasured her, but he knew he couldn’t last much longer, it had been too long since he had been inside a woman.

Sensing he was near, Cindy moved forward and grasped her ankles, keeping her legs straight: “Give me your cum, Jack, I need it inside me.”

Jack pulled Cindy back onto his cock, over and over, as his nut approached. “Cuminnggggg,” Jack grunted, feeling his seed starting to leak from his cock, just before the full force of his climax. He held himself deep inside her as she milked him, his hot cum filling her pussy.

“Jesus, Cindy, I needed that,” said Jack, as he caught his breath, “There’s been nobody since my divorce.”

“Me too, baby,” she said. “I went dancing last night and had a hot dream about it. I was blowing my dance partners in the back room of the club. As they were about to fuck me, my kitty woke me up.”

“Oh yeah, which one?” Jack deadpanned,

Cindy giggling. “Oh, so you did see Simon?  He’s my baby but he was a naughty boy this morning.’”

Cindy turned around and moved against Jack, pressing her tits into his hairy chest.

“We’re not done yet, baby,” she cooed. I want to fulfill my dream.”

She moved her mouth to Jacks nipples, biting and sucking each one, as her hands went to his ass, pulling him against her.

“Oh yeah? So what do you have in mind?”

"Well there are two cocks here, you know,” she said, grinning.

“Well, I guess so, in a manner of speaking,” said Jack, smiling.

“My friend here I call Dirk,” Cindy said. He’s been very good to me, never lets me down.”

With that, Cindy turned around and knelt in front of her ‘friend’, moving her lips over the head before taking a good portion of ‘Dirk’ down her throat. Jack watched, enjoying being able to observe Cindy’s skills. She was expertly and smoothly throating her dildo now, alternating with a hand job.

Jack watched; growing excited, he started pulling on his growing cock. “Mmmmm, yeah Jack, make him good and hard.”

Jack continued to stroke his cock as Cindy continued blowing Dirk, keeping an eye on him and growing more excited herself, her fingers now straying to her pussy.

Now fully erect, Jack moved to Cindy, who cupped his balls in her hand before grasping them at the base and bringing her mouth to his cock. She swirled her tongue over the head, removing a bead of precum, before taking him in her mouth. She teased the foreskin on the underside of his cock, then ran her lips down the side, sucking and nibbling. Spitting in her hand, she jacked him, moving her hand across the head of his cock, watching him.

“You like that, baby?”

“Mmmmm, fuck yeah, girl, what a silly question”, Jack replied.

Cindy managed to minister to both cocks, although her attention was now mainly centered on Jack. She took him deep in her mouth, alternating with her hand, as Jack’s hips began to grind. She was working on swallowing him, which she soon managed to do, her hands moving to his ass, as his cock smoothly moved deeply into her throat. She grow more excited as she continued to blow Jack, getting sloppier and nastier as she went, the fingers of her right hand massaging her swollen clit.

Coming up for air, Cindy moved to Jack’s nuts, sucking each into her mouth, then both, as she continued to jack his cock. As she moved back to his cock, throating him again, her left hand moved to his ass, the index and middle fingers massaging him.

“Do you like that baby?” she asked, as her fingers reached his asshole.

“Goddd yesss,” Jack answered.

“Mmmmm, I want you to fuck my mouth, fuck my throat, Jack,” Cindy said, staring at him, before engulfing and swallowing him again.

Jack began moving his cock in and out of Cindy’s throat, eventually moving his hands to her head and guiding her. This freed her up to abuse her hot pussy, as she grew more and more excited. Jack was getting close now; Cindy’s hot mouth was so delicious, her fingers so dirty against his ass.

“Tell me when, baby,” Cindy said, sensing his growing distress.

“Shittttttt, now baby”, Jack said, feeling his nut approach.

Cindy worked her 2 fingers up Jack’s ass as he came, throating him repeatedly as his seed coursed down her throat. She moved two of her fingers deep in her cunt as Jack came.

“Godammmmmm, Jack, watch me cum baby,” Cindy groaned, moving back on her knees, her fingers busy.

“No, wait baby,” Jack said, turning the showing back on and directing it against her pussy. He knelt down beside her. He moved her fingers to his mouth, sucking off her juices, as his own found her pussy. He inserted his index and middle fingers into Cindy’s kitty, curling them inward toward the front wall. She groaned as he probed and explored; it wouldn’t take much to take her over the edge.

“Fuckkkkk, baby, make me cum,” she said, looking intensely at Jack.

He continued to work on her, his other hand massaging her back and the back of her neck.

“Shitttt, Jack I am gonna fuckinggggg cummmm,” Cindy whimpered.

As Jack felt her contract around his fingers, he brought her mouth to his, frenching her deeply and passionately, as she spasmed around his fingers, holding her until she grew limp against him.

“OMFG, that was unbelievable,” Cindy whispered, cuddled against Jack on the shower floor.

They remained that way for a few minutes, recovering, both thinking of spending the rest of the day together, when Jack suddenly realized he had to work.

“I am so sorry, sweetheart, I need to make my other calls”, Jack said.

“I know baby, I know, let me write you a check,” she said feeling bad that she might have jeopardized his job.

Jack dressed quickly, Cindy gave him his check, the name of a dance club and a quick hot kiss, then watched him leave, suddenly feeling his seed dripping into her fresh panties. 

“Damnnnn”, she thought, I hope he likes to dance.”
« : July 09, 2014, 02:07:37 PM Brandybee »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : July 09, 2014, 02:23:19 PM »

Hello Jack5912 ,   

Welcome to Forum and Thank you for posting your first story here.  It is a hot little story and my pleasure to read.  :P 
I'm sure our other forum villagers will enjoy it too.  It's a great story.

I hope you don't  mind, I have spaced it out for easier reading for me and our none English native readers. It is easier to translate and not to lose your place in reading. I usually recommend blocks  of 5 or 6 lines before spacing and a new paragraph and space for every speaker. As you can see it presents much better on the page.

I would like you to consider entering in our next Erotic Story Contest 8. We are discussing themes at the moment.

Please let us know your suggestions.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.                             http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3231.0.html                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

I would also encourage you to read the current Erotic Story Contest 7 stories and vote for your favourite.

It shows support for our authors and little contest.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " JOURNEY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7.        http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

I really Hope to read more from you.

Here's the Erotic story Contest rules for you to look over.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Please introduce yourself to the rest of the Forum Village

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Jack5912
: 3

« #2 : July 25, 2014, 08:58:04 PM »

Hi Brandie, Thanks for the nice compliments and no, I don't mind you re-arranging things a bit to make them easier to read.  I might be interested in the contest, but have not been spending much time here lately.  But glad you let me know about it; I may enter something and will try to check in more often.

Jack
: [1]  
« previous next »
: