*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Guy here. Wants to share his fantasy.
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Guy here. Wants to share his fantasy.  ( 7489 )
Erotic_Dream
: 10

« : June 25, 2014, 08:11:36 PM »

This may sound a little "out there", but compared to most of the fantasies you read about these days, this one may be a bit tamer than others.

I've had this recurring fantasy that my lover and I are put into a room with no windows or lights, and just one door.

Oh, and there are other people in this room.

Robbed of our sense of vision we lick, caress, fondle, insert and have sex with anyone in the room.

If this happened to me in real life, I probably would never leave that room lol.

Anyone else have sensory deprivation fantasies like this?
Did you act upon them?
Was it everything you expected? Or was there something that left you wanting more out of the experience?
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : June 25, 2014, 08:29:49 PM »

Welcome Erotic  Dream

nice to see new  members posting 
I would say for me I  do enjoy sensory Ice is the best

Please keep posting more  Nice  Ideas you give us 

« : December 23, 2014, 10:26:09 AM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Erotic_Dream

« #2 : June 25, 2014, 09:42:35 PM »

Thanks for the reply Foxy :)

Another fantasy is being surrounded by girls and having them squirt all over me.
So perhaps I just have the sensory deprivation room lined with plastic sheeting and all the women can go in there and squirt away with me in there.

Oh man.
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : June 25, 2014, 10:16:28 PM »

Oh man that  right

you don't need a fireman to come but out your fire you  just get your  girls  lol   ;D

thats great you  are posting   any more  :D

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #4 : June 25, 2014, 10:17:58 PM »

Btw 

I like my Guy to squirt all over me   ;D

Erotic_Dream

« #5 : June 26, 2014, 06:13:24 AM »

That's something that's missing from the avatars as well. I know it's been suggested, but sometimes the girl I'm with just wants to feel my hot cum all over her naked flesh. I know a few poses have that feature, but when I'm in the throws of orgasmic ecstasy, I don't want to switch poses to cum on her. Rather pull out of her right then and there.

Foxy, I'll be more than happy to put out your fire with my hose, then rub a couple of things together and start a new fire. 
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : June 26, 2014, 06:28:06 AM »

I've had this recurring fantasy that my lover and I are put into a room with no windows or lights, and just one door.

Oh, and there are other people in this room.

I hope there is an air-condition, the aroma must be awful :D

Just kidding erotic_dream, welcome and ty for sharing your fantasies. Being able to cum in (almost) every pose and having the choice to cum wherever you want would be perfect. I agree with you, just changing the pose to cum where you want doesnt make sense.

We have a board for new ideas (poses, rooms...) and some current polls are running too.
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #7 : June 26, 2014, 06:52:45 AM »

Foxy, I'll be more than happy to put out your fire with my hose, then rub a couple of things together and start a new fire. 

Thank You for the offer Erotic Dream.
But the only one that turns me on to hose me of is my wonderful sexy  spouse that I love dearly   ;D

But I am sure you will fined many willing women on  achat  enjoy  your  time with them   and water them down  :D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: