*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Chat/Voice
« previous next »
: [1]
: Chat/Voice  ( 3503 )
MaxCraven
: 10

« : January 16, 2010, 07:10:22 PM »

I know this has been mentioned in previous posts about adding chat tabs to make talking to several people at once easier. Very good idea, but I thought it could be added to with a "world" chat so everyone online can talk. Would help with knowing who's there instead of just taking shots in the dark & hoping they haven't just stayed logged in while they're sleeping, plus it can get a little boring just sitting there waiting for some sort of response. Also a voice chat option would be nice in the room. & yes you can always use yahoo or some other chat system for it but it can be a pain in the ass trading ID's, wether or not they have that system ect, & having an in-game voice setup can maintain privacy.  I know AChat is pretty much a language grab bag but some may find it easier to speak whatever language than spelling it out, plus adds a bit to the exp & keeps your hands free hehe.
Kaileen
: 32

« #1 : March 30, 2010, 01:57:21 PM »

I would actually like to see chat rooms, or channels if you will. Maybe there could be a number of fixed chat rooms with different topics, and people could come there to make friends and just chat. It'd be like the old IRC days, but with the option of jumping into bed with someone.
xXRydeXx
: 2

« #2 : March 30, 2010, 02:54:23 PM »

I think that would a great idea, better than a tonne of cold invites.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: