*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  also looking for a rp partner
« previous next »
: [1]
: also looking for a rp partner  ( 3071 )
kevinv2
: 5

« : July 06, 2014, 05:14:08 PM »

Hi my names Kevin I'm new to the forums but been used to a chat for awhile. I love to rp but its hard to find a good partner female or shemales only please. I found a few that do good detail. Not asking for long rps. but more then just *moaning*
themes don't truly matter i know what my profile says in game but it can be about anything truly, just give me a few plot a ideas that you want to do and will pick one. Im 28, bi but i like i said i only go with females and shemales. its the power of boobs that make me this way. So if you want to contact me drop me a pm or on achat its Kevinv2 same as here.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : July 07, 2014, 01:06:28 AM »

Welcome on the forum, Kevinv2! if you look for RP partner, i think you are in the right place cause lot of us like it!

Feel free to take a look around, post your comment and share your ideas.....we always need active and propositive members here!

Enjoy!

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #2 : July 07, 2014, 04:39:27 AM »

Hi kevin,

if you're looking for new ideas, have a look at this thread:
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Erotic Stories  > Ideas for roleplaying
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,457.msg97260.html#msg97260

For partners, as HB says, a lot of us here crave for rp, and many members already posted the same request as you, so it should not be too difficult to find some  more..
I Wish you success in your "rp-hunt" ;)

Edit: Name of board, Lover
« : July 07, 2014, 03:14:07 PM Lover »

Concerto

« #3 : July 07, 2014, 12:19:26 PM »

We don't even have to moan now, since the upgrade.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: