*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Achat BEST ( MALE,FEMALE,SHEMALE ) member
« previous next »
: [1]
: Achat BEST ( MALE,FEMALE,SHEMALE ) member  ( 2699 )
Salma2011
: 38

Salma that name you won't forget ...!!!!

« : August 31, 2014, 06:19:19 AM »

hello every one
i have an idea i hope you like it why we don't organize a contest for the best ( male,female, shemale ) member in the game and we all choose roles  and how we choose the winners and prizes
after we do that we announce to every one who want to participate in that contest for public and make a pole in every category for all user to make a selection
i hope you like it and go on with it   

Love You ................ Kisses
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : August 31, 2014, 07:09:45 AM »

Hi Salma,

I'm not sure how you define best  and in what way.

Best friend, Best lover, Best lay, Best numbskull ,

The variations are too vast.  And then what  of the results, will the best lover get an oversized head, will the best numbskull fall into depths of despair.

I know I make the best noise cus HB told me :)   

I also know the best people are in Forum, so I don't think it really matters if you are male, female or shemale.  It's just about being the best person you can be but even that person can wobble sometimes.

Lets just party and enjoy... now I know there's some bourbon  and bicardi round here somewhere.

Cheers

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: