*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Contest: Ready for some fooootball?!
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27
: Contest: Ready for some fooootball?!  ( 163061 )
Bear
: 3856

« #90 : October 10, 2014, 08:30:58 AM »

Then I guess we need to make certain our negotiations are not boring.

you think a swarm of annoying little creatures will keep a bear from its goal?

no it will get its wiggling tongue in there...

There is that troublesome detail of not playing the Jets...

@terriec.. you proposed  a compromise to that fact....Jets play the broncos this weekend... I'll bet on the broncos...care to anty up or all you just all talk? Name your terms if agreeable.

Pookie77
: 463

« #91 : October 10, 2014, 08:50:59 AM »

OOOOoooo    I think I like that idea Pinky
I do have a talented tongue

Terri... what part of HETRO don't you understand?

I was thinking of throwing Terri into an upcoming bet.  The Giants do play the 49ers.  I was thinking this.  The loser gets fucked by the winner.
So when the Giants beat the 49ers, Terri gets to fuck Bear.
If, by some wild, unforseen stroke of luck on the 49ers part and they beat the Giants, then Bear gets to fuck Terri.
We all know there is a difference with who fucks who.

Then there's the Eagles game this week.  Lover  have you any courage for a wager?

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #92 : October 10, 2014, 09:02:54 AM »

Then I guess we need to make certain our negotiations are not boring.

you think a swarm of annoying little creatures will keep a bear from its goal?

no it will get its wiggling tongue in there...

---------------

ooooo

mmm  What have you got in mind now? 

Name your terms Scary Bear and I'll name mine  ;D

Because you will lose in Nov and Dec. 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #93 : October 10, 2014, 01:05:12 PM »

@terriec.. you proposed  a compromise to that fact....Jets play the broncos this weekend... I'll bet on the broncos...care to anty up or all you just all talk? Name your terms if agreeable.

I can attest that she ain't all talk, but she sure does talk a lot.  heheh

The things she used to say to me on that other site.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
terric
: 622

« #94 : October 10, 2014, 02:15:44 PM »

What kind of points are we talking about?  Right now the spread is Jets getting 9.5.

I'm willing for almost anything

Terri... what part of HETRO don't you understand?

All of it.  ;D

I can attest that she ain't all talk, but she sure does talk a lot.  heheh

The things she used to say to me on that other site.

Well, he he, I was trying to get you into bed, but nooooooooooooooooo.  You had to be devoted.  What did that get you?

Glad you're here now.

Stone
: 1842

« #95 : October 10, 2014, 04:02:51 PM »

The Teams -   http://www.nfl.com/teams
Schedule. (Includes game results )  http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/schedule

Brandybee    Seattle  Sea Hawks     

Covems          Green Bay Packers     

Hukk               New York Giants         

FoxRoxxy      San Diego  Chargers   

Bear              San Francisco  49ers   

jayc               Chicago Bears             

Stone            Chicago Bears               

Pookie 77      New York Giants       

Lover            Philadelphia Eagles       

Old_Goat      Carolina Panthers   

Terric           New York Jets

Looking at above,   Sun 12 Oct 2014

Chicago Bears  V  Atlanta  Falcons
Dallas Cowboys  V  Seattle SeaHawks

Seeing as I can’t wager anyone with the Bears.   Are you interested in a Bet with the cowboys Brandybee?

Give me a week off and you clean Covems's cabin? You clean The Cove for 1 week.  It’s got real messy lately with the shower and towels and I can’t tell you how bad the Master bedroom is !!!  The man and his visitors are soooo untidy lol.  Ma Covems would have a fit with her spoons!

And  serve and clean in the AB&G for 1 week :)  which means taking orders off Jayc, me as Head barmaid and Old_Joe  ;) and cleaning up spills from customers  ;D
« : October 10, 2014, 04:29:32 PM Stone »

Brandybee

« #96 : October 10, 2014, 06:58:31 PM »

@Stone   so you want me to be a serving wench and scrubber for The Cove ... that will cost.

I'll take that wager if you do a post in the AB&G  -  A belly dance for Old_Joe  during the Halloween party. I want hot, sensuous and full of turkish delight lol  with Jayc's full consent of course.  You two can decide how far you go :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear

« #97 : October 10, 2014, 11:02:39 PM »

@terric: Points? You want points wow must be desperate for a "win", but it is the jets...

Okay I'll give you the spread... and I was so certain of a win on a straight win without points I was going to give you complete control, COMPLETE control... though I know I would certainly regret it. I have a feeling you have a devious mind.

I am still open to a wide range with points.... You can PM me with your terms, so you don't feel like you have painted yourself into a corner.

@Pookie... I think my question is how BIG is her strap on?

@Brandy I am definitely prepping for the second bet...but as to the first bet in addition to matters specified... I would really like to see you post in the bar drinking tea and honey...

and liking it....

Brandybee

« #98 : October 10, 2014, 11:37:23 PM »

@  Bear   

Winner takes control of losers banner for the week
Loser wears palest gollum skin for week and Bear to have a bald head
If Brandy wins Bear wears golfer outfit
If Bear wins Brandy wears Strawberry shortcake out (with hat)

Brandy Wins Bear posts in AB&G thread ...topic to be determined
Bear wins Brandy posts to include honeyed tea  YUKKKKKKKKKK and liking it mmmm ( grimacing lol )

Wager Agreed Mr B.   ;D ;D ;D

Stone
: 1842

« #99 : October 11, 2014, 02:22:38 AM »

I'm not sure I can write a belly dance.  But I can try.
I can always practice with Jayc. I'm sure he wont mind.

You have a deal Brandy. 

Spit & Shake. 

terric
: 622

« #100 : October 11, 2014, 07:01:26 AM »

@terric: Points? You want points wow must be desperate for a "win", but it is the jets...
Okay I'll give you the spread... and I was so certain of a win on a straight win without points I was going to give you complete control, COMPLETE control... though I know I would certainly regret it. I have a feeling you have a devious mind.

I am desperate.  The Jets suck!

I'll give you a break, we'll make the line:  Jets getting 9.  That's a half point difference and on some lines it's an entire point.
And, of course I have a devious mind, I'm on achat, aren't I?

Oh... one thing I need to know.  You don't have a significant other, do you?  I don't want to cause any drama.  Of course he or she could join in if they wished.    ;D  ;D  ;D 

Moderated by Brandybee

Help!!  I've been moderated, and she didn't even kiss me!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*  BB
« : October 11, 2014, 11:09:34 PM Brandybee »

Bear

« #101 : October 11, 2014, 08:38:59 AM »

interestin', a little threat o' terriec and Brandybee rolls over and yields easily t' t' honey tea. I still have a month t' sort this bet out. this lass be findin' weakenin' confidence in her seachickens...

@terriec  A very fair and prudent question, and that answer be thar be no significant other. They can stamp t' "S"  on me as well at t' moment.It be wise t' tread cautiously when walkin' t' deck o' me world.

jayc
: 1600

« #102 : October 11, 2014, 11:10:59 AM »

Belly dancing?

All i can say is  GO  SEA HAWKS   ;D
Bear

« #103 : October 11, 2014, 09:31:53 PM »

ok terric I am in a generous mood after todays results... I'll give you the 9,... I'll kneel you before you and do your biding....forum post or what devious little alternate you can dream up, (including being the third.)

I win... you do my bidding. including the option of wagering you in a future bet (limits as you may specify)

Nervous yet Pinky?
« : October 11, 2014, 09:51:47 PM Bear »

Brandybee

« #104 : October 11, 2014, 10:01:48 PM »

Not at all. ( Crossing my fingers behind my back and swallowing )  LOL  I know I will win and for that wager - the price will be Exquisitely Expensive  ;D ;D ;D

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27  
« previous next »
: