*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  wrong game??
« previous next »
: [1]
: wrong game??  ( 4181 )
xkristianx
: 50

Mistress Chrissy from HoDP

« : September 12, 2014, 05:59:29 AM »

>:(  moin   >:(

is it here recently and to give input that is tried by means of false allegations, accusations and discord existing families or groups
to disperse and so better to get their members to this then "incorporate" to?  >:( >:( >:( >:(

13:24 12.09.2014
********: thats ok Kristian. but you should realise that ********* is trying to take over Achat. She is after ******* pets and yours

pity that some so think here and flutes of fun going

(names of the persons concerned, I keep you first for me)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : September 12, 2014, 06:51:41 AM »

It's always a pity when people do not get on in the game or show tolerance to other.

However, if anyone is particularly offensive, then you can use the !  (Exclamation) in the chat box to report it directly to Achat, You can also report it to "Support"  which is on the top bar above.

A copy of the chat log is always useful to show what happened.

And lastly, use the ignore button.  Then the abusive dialogue will stop.

The Moderator's will always help if they can.
We also will stop any private disputes being aired in public here in Forum.  We will not allow anyone to be harassed or bullied.  If this is the case, please report it immediately to Achat.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : September 12, 2014, 08:59:09 AM »

Hi kristian, moin :)   (are you from north germany?)

You notice the bad side of AChat. Idiots who only want to spoil your fun. Don't care for them - if they offend you, use "!" and report them. This will lead you straight to A-Team, not to us Mods. We are members like you, playing AChat and loving the forum. We also help as much as possible but our influence is limited.
Though we have some experience in dealing with members. If you need help, just send a pm - to me you also can talk german, if it's easier for you.
Have fun, focus on nice people and stay member of this forum. Here you meet all the nice members :)

Please introduce yourself here
Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself

icebox

« #3 : September 13, 2014, 03:11:24 AM »

Hmmm i think no more words needed....
xkristianx
: 50

Mistress Chrissy from HoDP

« #4 : September 13, 2014, 04:25:21 AM »

I will not mention any names or anything. just think it's shit, or 2.acc to another to take some stop such things need to enjoy. it should be so and arrive, I'll know to help me already .... do not say more on this
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : September 13, 2014, 06:02:40 AM »

Topic locked by Mods. If you have anything to discuss, pm me.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: