*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  An erotic tale and an idea to make Achat even greater
« previous next »
: [1]
: An erotic tale and an idea to make Achat even greater  ( 1844 )
sensualsilk
: 8

« : September 28, 2014, 05:35:41 AM »

Hi I’m Silk. This is not so much an erotic story but describes how I can play and type on Achat hands free and experience the most amazing orgasms with my online lovers and friends. I love describing in erotic detail what we are doing to each other and what the amazing Achat graphics show we are doing and feeling. So to make it reven more real and intense I recently bought a butterfly vibrator which straps around my waist and legs to keep it firmly in place. There is a jelly dildo about 3 inches long which slides easily inside my pussy. And then there are the rabbit ears to vibrate against my clit. It is remote controlled so no uncomfortable wires to get in the way. It is so quiet as well so easily worn during a romantic dinner somewhere with my girlfriend. She is in control and I never know when she will use it, or how fast or hard. And I also love it when we play tie-up as I have no control over how many times she makes me cum or how slow or fast the build up. I was thinking how great it would be if there was a vibrator control on Achat so my Achat lover could control my vibrator. That would make Achat even more real. kisses Silk
: [1]  
« previous next »
: