*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  *waves* Hi, I am Darbi
« previous next »
: [1]
: *waves* Hi, I am Darbi  ( 4180 )
Darbi29
: 15

« : October 10, 2014, 08:30:58 PM »

Hello everyone.  My name is Darbi, and I am new to achat.  Well, sort of new.  I have been hanging around for about a month, trying to decide if I wanted to subscribe or not.  I met a few good people, mostly lots of not so good people, but I have been assured that there are more good than bad, so I am taking the risk and giving subscription a try!  lets see, I am 29 years old, from the USA out in sunny California where summer never ends, and rain is something we knew in the long, long, ago.  Let's see, what are the facts that the guys always want to know when they say something after "hi" ... yes I am employed, yes I am blonde, yes I have long legs, no I will not send you my underwear ... :) yeah that happened.  Also had one guy offer to buy me stuff in the game but I had to be his collared slave.  Now I believe to each their own, and if some folks want to be collared and into the whole master slave thing, then enjoy, but its not for me.  So some normal stuff.  I love movies, I love traveling, and I love going out with my friends!  I am adventurous, and out going, and very imaginative.  I also appreciate politeness, since common courteous is something not so common anymore.  If you want to talk and flirt with me, then be nice at first and chat a bit.  Don't just try to grab my ass or announcing you want to rape me ... because - SHOCKINGLY - I won't respond to those :).  Other than that, you want to know something asked.  You want to be a friend, got to make me like you first.  Want to be a lover hmmm got to please me first.  So who's nice, can express complete thoughts, and wants to have fun?  :-*
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : October 10, 2014, 10:20:44 PM »

From one Californian to another I say welcome aboard Darbi

Hang in there Darbi because there are good folk out there and this is a good place to connect with a some of the best folks the game has attracted.

No doubt the Mods will stumble in and give you the pitch of good threads to jump into, but I will say first I hope you poke around and find those topics which are important to you. Don't be afraid to voice your opinion, share your thoughts, not only on how the game can be made better but also on any of the  wide spectrum of topics that have popped up.

Have fun out there. In game and in the forum.

and yeah... pray for rain.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : October 11, 2014, 01:10:18 AM »

Hi ya  Darbi29,

Welcome to forum.   You will have fun and games here and meet some great people.  The best are here in our Forum Village. :)

Here's some topics worth reading to bring yourself up to speed with Forum   :D

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum.   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.htmol

We also have a fantasy  RP bar which is good fun.  Heres a bit about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself > Old_Joe  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2810.0.html

Please read  and hopefully join in our Erotic Story Contest.   It shows support for  our little contest and if you are not a writer, perhaps read and vote for your favourite story when the time comes along.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 8 -  Cheating / Infidelity. OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS TILL MON 30 NOV 2014. 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3352.0.html 

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Please have a look around our Forum village and post any ideas or views you may have. 

But most of all, have fun and enjoy your time here.

Hugs and mwahhhhhhhhh

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : October 11, 2014, 04:29:54 AM »

Big welcome Darbi,

I'm sorry you already found the bad people. I'm gald you decided to give it a try and subscribe because what you have heard is true. There also are many nice people. I'm hoping and believing you will find them or they will find you :)

Thanks for introducing yourself and joining the forum. We're all here to have fun, to improve the game and to talk. We're crazy but gentle and harmless - almost ;)

Like bear said, share your opinion and wishes for the game, raise your voice and don't be afraid to ask whatever it is. Most of all,

HAVE FUN

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #4 : October 11, 2014, 04:32:35 AM »

Hello Darbi :)

Welcome to this crazy village :) hugs and wishes of nice time for you :) :) :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #5 : October 11, 2014, 04:56:11 AM »

Gday Darbi,
just thought i would add my welcome to the cacophony ;')

you will find all kinds here  as you say "whatever floats their boat"

Join in the competitions its a great way to get to know ppl

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
jayc
: 1600

« #6 : October 11, 2014, 11:02:04 AM »

Hi, Darbi, Welcome to our village

Glad you made a stop to visit the forum, it is a great place to start  :)

So have fun and we hope your stay in the game and forum is a long one
: [1]  
« previous next »
: