*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Making Mischief
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Making Mischief  ( 9551 )
Misdevious
: 367

« : November 19, 2014, 08:04:33 PM »

I figured since I started posting I should probably introduce myself to the crew.

Let's start with answering the main questions I seem to get.

1)  Yes, those are my tits.
2)  No, I don't want to be your slave.
3)  Tried pussy in college, not my thing, but I'm sure you're lovely.

Been around a couple of months in game.  I'm pretty talkative, love to chat, and often silly or a smartass.  I have an addiction to constantly changing my profile, and clothing (us women never seem to grow out of our dress-up dolls.)

I guess I'm what some of you around here call vanilla.  But, heh, I like vanilla, it's very sensual and decadent, and it's even better covered in chocolate sauce...or whipped cream...or strawberries...But I digress! 

Anyway, I work mostly from home, and so it's often on and I'm afk or on the phone for work, so if I have seemed to ignore you before, it's not personal, I'm just a busy girl!

« : October 02, 2015, 02:31:50 PM Misdevious »
Covems
: 1688

« #1 : November 19, 2014, 08:16:25 PM »

Allow me to be the first to welcome you.
A hug and a kiss and a squeeze for ya and keep changing your profile.
It makes for fun perusals.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : November 20, 2014, 02:00:42 AM »

Welcome to the AChat forum, Misdevious! I hope you are having good time here and please....help us! we Always need fresh idea for make the forum and AChat a better experience!

Bear
: 3856

« #3 : November 20, 2014, 08:41:38 AM »

Welcome aboard and hope you find threads of interest here in the forum.

We look forward to you sharing your own devious vanilla slant on topics.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : November 20, 2014, 09:40:36 AM »

Hey Misdevious ...  Love that name

Welcome to forum  :).   It's the best place to meet some great people.  I see you've posted a few things and joined up for Secret Santa already Yehaw.

Here's some topics worth reading to bring yourself up to speed with Forum    :D

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.htmol

We also have a fantasy  RP bar which is good fun.  Heres a bit about it.     ;D ;D

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself > Old_Joe   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2810.0.html

Please read  and hopefully join in our Erotic Story Contest.   It shows support for  our little contest and if you are not a writer, perhaps read and vote for your favourite story when the time comes along.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 8 -  Cheating / Infidelity. OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS TILL MON 30 NOV 2014. 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3352.0.html 

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Please look around our Forum village and post any ideas or views you may have. 

But most of all, have fun and enjoy your time here.

Hugs and mwahhhhhhhhh

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Misdevious

« #5 : November 20, 2014, 10:00:52 AM »

Thanks everyone!

Coves-if you squeeze I may not let you go  ;)

Hentai-not sure how fresh any of my ideas would be, I think the only thing fresh about me is my mouth. 

Bear -you may not want to encourage me too much, once I start I'm likely never to shut up.

Brandy, thanks for the compliment on my name!  Yes, I am writer, sadly mostly dull, professional type things, but been flexing my brain into some creative writing this past year...but never erotica...yet  :D
hentaiboy69

« #6 : November 20, 2014, 10:07:55 AM »

Brandy, thanks for the compliment on my name!  Yes, I am writer, sadly mostly dull, professional type things, but been flexing my brain into some creative writing this past year...but never erotica...yet  :D

there is Always a first time, dude!   ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : November 20, 2014, 11:12:29 AM »

Thanks for introducing Misdevious :)

lol, good answers but these questions aren't asked in forum ;) ok, least I won't ask q2 and 3 haha.

You already know the forum, so let me just say I hope you stay and keep on posting.

Have fun :)

jayc
: 1600

« #8 : November 20, 2014, 02:15:54 PM »

Greetings Misdevious,

Big mistake telling Brandy of your interest in writing, she is going to hound you now  ::)

A big welcome and enjoy your time with us.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : November 21, 2014, 03:09:13 PM »

Then let those wild ideas escape,  let the naughty take over and thrill us here in forum ...  This is the place to do it, especially our erotic story contest. I would love to read your tantalising, raw fantasies.. and i'm real sure the guys would too  purrrr

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Misdevious

« #10 : December 16, 2014, 04:33:57 PM »

And...I'm exiting the forum.  Friends of mine find me in game.  Way too much drama here.
hentaiboy69

« #11 : December 16, 2014, 05:09:57 PM »

Seriously!? how saaaaad! hope you will change your mind!

Misdevious

« #12 : December 27, 2014, 11:40:18 AM »

Well, after some thought and going back and forth, I've decided to partially come back.  I will help contribute to improving the game, and likely post directly to friends, but am out of the more social aspects of the forum.  It's disappointing really as I am a very social person, but being targeted for untrue gossip undeservedly, as well as hearing about other's past interactions with people, and the he said/she said stuff just isn't for me.   Sort of my own fault really, I understood when I came into a sex game that there'd be drama, and I chose achat because of the limits to focusing on one or two people at a time as I thought it would limit the likelihood, but the forum expanded my interactions to the group.

I'm hoping that people can respect this about me, I'm just here to have fun, escape a stressful life and mostly be lighthearted, I have no interest in interpersonal games, or hurting people or anything else of that nature.
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #13 : December 27, 2014, 12:01:35 PM »

Gday MisDevious

Welcome to the forum.
People are friendly here

I hope you find  as many good friends as I have.

We also have an open chat room where a lot of the members hang out and  chat.

Here's a bit more about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Feel free to drop in and  get to know  some of us :)   Same TOS  as Achat.  You would be made welcome.

The Square
achatsquare.chattango.com

Look forward to seeing you there.

Oh, the bar is open  and the chef  will feed you :)

« : December 27, 2014, 12:03:55 PM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Misdevious

« #14 : December 27, 2014, 01:03:13 PM »

Woody, LOL you nut....

I can't believe I got a standard welcome, I've been here for a while and just bumped the thread with my ramblings...you obviously didn't read it, and busted yourself in that aspect.

I'm chuckling though ;)
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: