*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Little Known Health Benefits of Sex
« previous next »
: [1]
: Little Known Health Benefits of Sex  ( 6233 )
Misdevious
: 367

« : November 25, 2014, 12:43:25 PM »

Men, next time you get caught oogling a pair of big knockers you can say it's just part of your routine for healthy living.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/health/doctors-say-looking-busty-women-1107578
STARING at busty women can lengthen your life, scientists have proved.

A German study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, concludes that staring at women's breasts for a few minutes daily is better for your health than going to the gym.

"Just 10 minutes of looking at the charms of well-endowed females is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr Karen Weatherby, an expert on ageing.

I'm all for promoting a healthy lifestyle, so here's one of mine for your recommended daily allowance.

And then there's a little something that you men can do for us women.  Semen is an antidepressant.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201101/attention-ladies-semen-is-antidepressant
I'm fascinated by the chemical complexity of semen. Until recently, scientists believed that its sole purpose was to nourish and protect sperm on their way to fertilization. But now it appears that semen spurs ovulation and makes women feel happier. That might explain why many women report increased interest in sex around the time of ovulation.

Urban
: 329

« #1 : November 25, 2014, 06:01:31 PM »

Maybe i could open a pharmacy ?  ;D
spinydog
: 2

« #2 : November 25, 2014, 06:36:21 PM »

The only downside I can see is, staring at boobies, will make most men waste the anti depressant.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : November 25, 2014, 06:49:57 PM »

Well  I like  to  staring at my  breasts and I feel a lot better I can say that  and I am Hetro

I would but mine up here but I have to ask my Spouse    if its ok  1st  hehehe  :D  I but my beauties up here.

« : November 25, 2014, 06:59:53 PM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Misdevious

« #4 : November 25, 2014, 06:52:47 PM »

Well  I like  to  staring at my  breasts and I feel a lot better I can say that  and I am Hetro

I would but mine up here but I have to ask my Spouse    if its ok  1st  hehehe  :D  I but my beauties up here.

ah well, if he's anything like my ex, he used to like to have them on display, so when men looked he could catch their eye and mouth "my boobs!"

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #5 : November 25, 2014, 06:55:22 PM »

I dont think his like  your X    ;)

TG_Chaser

« #6 : November 25, 2014, 07:12:39 PM »

maybe this is why i prefer missionary
Covems
: 1688

« #7 : November 26, 2014, 05:58:15 AM »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Misdevious

« #8 : November 26, 2014, 06:58:21 AM »

Oh, I forgot this one.  Boys, frequent sex and masturbation reduces your risk for prostate cancer.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4861-frequent-ejaculation-may-protect-against-cancer.html#.VHXN6IvF_zM

Frequent sexual intercourse and masturbation protects men against a common form of cancer, suggests the largest study of the issue to date yet.

The US study, which followed nearly 30,000 men over eight years, showed that those that ejaculated most frequently were significantly less likely to get prostate cancer. The results back the findings of a smaller Australian study revealed by New Scientist in July 2003 that asserted that masturbation was good for men.

In the US study, the group with the highest lifetime average of ejaculation - 21 times per month - were a third less likely to develop the cancer than the reference group, who ejaculated four to seven times a month.
Lover
: 10350

« #9 : November 26, 2014, 10:28:37 AM »

Lowers Your Blood Pressure

Research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure, says Joseph J. Pinzone, MD. He is CEO and medical director of Amai Wellness.

“There have been many studies,” he says. “One landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.” That's the first number on your blood pressure test.

Counts as Exercise

“Sex is a really great form of exercise,” Pinzone says. It won’t replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.

Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV. It gives you a one-two punch: It bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.

So get busy! You may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis.  “Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits,” Pinzone says.

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #10 : November 27, 2014, 01:10:31 PM »

Sex

Helps Keep Your Immune System Humming

People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.

Boosts Your Libido

Longing for a more lively sex life? “Having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido
For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticityall of which make sex
 feel better and help you crave more of it

I crave more baby   ;D

Lowers Heart Attack Risk

A good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate,
sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.

Lessens Pain

Before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm.
Orgasm can block pain

No more excuse, “Not tonight honey, I have a headache

But the next time you feel a migraine coming on, sex might be the best remedy.

There are two schools of thought on this topic: One holds that sex, especially an orgasm, releases certain chemicals in the brain that work to alleviate a migraine; the other holds that sex can actually cause a headache by increasing blood pressure and causing a dilation of the cerebral blood vessels. You'll have to do your own experimenting to find out whether sex has any effect on your migraines.

I hate pain baby come here! I got a pain  My Doc Lover  ;)

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #11 : November 27, 2014, 10:27:22 PM »

Lowers Your Blood Pressure

Research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure, says Joseph J. Pinzone, MD. He is CEO and medical director of Amai Wellness.

“There have been many studies,” he says. “One landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.” That's the first number on your blood pressure test.

See i always have known i need lots more Sex  ;D

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Misdevious

« #12 : December 07, 2014, 05:42:52 PM »

Why morning sex is great for you:

http://elitedaily.com/life/get-morning-sex-proven-positivelty-affect-throughout-day/710498/

I personally like the looking hotter bit.
Misdevious

« #13 : December 13, 2014, 02:21:51 AM »

10 second kiss transfers 80 million bacteria, and this is a good thing!

http://www.newsweek.com/ten-second-kiss-transfers-80-million-bacteria-research-shows-284880
: [1]  
« previous next »
: