*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "Work-a-Day" Clothes !
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: "Work-a-Day" Clothes !  ( 9892 )
DexMandrake
: 20

« : December 12, 2014, 05:23:08 AM »

Hello fellow A-Chatters!
So what are "work-a-day" clothes?
 :) I am not sure if the term "work-a-day" translates well to some of our members ~  We are, after all, a beautiful melting-pot of creative and sexual beings from all over the world!

I chose the term "work-a-day" in lieu of the term "normal" ... simply because, well ... I do not like the term "normal".   :P

But for the sake of being more clear (in this already unclear post), I will use the term "normal" occasionally!

So ~  I first want to thank ALL of AChat's fashion designers!  They continue to do a great job, putting together apparel that helps all of us bring our characters to life!  And as we all know, most of the clothing is sizzling hot and sexy!

However, I would like to challenge AChat clothing designers to create some "work-a-day" or "normal" clothing choices that aren't so sexualized.  For example, having flip-flops or sandals on the beach would be more congruent to the setting than "fuck-me-pumps".   ;)
And I, for one, would love to have the option to peel a pair of "basic" sweat-pants off of my partner instead of always peeling off hot lingerie.
(Oh ... SUDDEN IDEA ... sweat-pants bring to mind two ideas for new rooms:  A Laundromat and a Gym !!! What do y'all think?)

I realize that AChat is a sexual fantasy game, but I think it would enhance many fantasies to have clothes that would make more sense in certain situations.  Otherwise, our choices will always be somewhat "comic-booky"  (please don't get me wrong, I love comic books! hehehehe)

In closing, I absolutely do not want this post to be seen as a criticism of our current fabulous designers.  I am just hoping that as our clothing choices expand ... please don't be afraid to be "bland".  :)

Much love and respect ~  Dexter Mandrake
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : December 12, 2014, 12:20:56 PM »

Hello Dex

I love your idea on

work-a-day" or "normal" clothing choices that aren't so sexualized.

I like a lot of your  suggestions

to me there is nothing more sexier than seduce your partner with clothing  and we need so much more .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : December 12, 2014, 03:10:24 PM »

Yeah,  remember the "Shell Suits"

I want one to lounge round the Bee Hive  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Misdevious
: 367

« #3 : December 12, 2014, 03:43:32 PM »

I just want yoga pants so I can keep it real ;) and not the skin tight ones!  The boot-cut flared ones I wear all the time!

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #4 : December 12, 2014, 03:49:35 PM »

All I need are  my Glasses  and I am happy in this

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : December 12, 2014, 04:36:36 PM »

Hi Dex, I agree with you. We have talked about it, calling it "casual wear" if I remember right. Actually we need more clothes and more ways to individualize our avis lol and just to start a discussion, I say we guys need more, the girls should have enough now ;)

Bear
: 3856

« #6 : December 12, 2014, 07:07:56 PM »

Lol.. I'd been happy for a friggin' towel...

or kilt.

Misdevious

« #7 : December 13, 2014, 02:59:24 AM »

+1 for a towel.  Reminds me of a time I went to pick up a friend.  A very, very hot male friend.  One I could never date because while he was a total sweetheart, he was as dumb as a rock. He answered the door still wet from the shower, with a towel slung low on his hips.  I almost ripped it off and pushed him back to the couch.  Then he spoke, and I remembered why that would be a terrible idea.
Lover
: 10350

« #8 : December 13, 2014, 03:12:20 AM »

The towel.. waiting for so long to get it. Causal wear, sports wear, more business suits and costumes for carnival, halloween, christmas, pilot suuit, stewardess costume.. all I want for christmas uh I mean for the game

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : December 13, 2014, 05:16:22 AM »

The idea of daily clothes was always a thing I wolud like to see here, as many others, so I'm goimng to support this idea!

DexMandrake
: 20

« #10 : December 13, 2014, 09:51:36 AM »

Wow!  Great responses!  Thank you everyone!  ~  Dex
p.s. ~  In keeping with the clothes theme, it would also be cool if men could buy women's clothes, and visa - versa !  Does anyone know if she-males can buy both?  Just curious
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #11 : December 13, 2014, 10:12:07 AM »

You are Welcome Dex

I just say how I feel it

I would also like to see a lot of  formal short dress

they don't have the long maps for them but  shot ones always look  good to

All things are possible to  do it is just the will to do them, and determination

Misdevious

« #12 : December 13, 2014, 10:57:39 AM »

Decided to put together a crappy fashion show of some of my less sexualized outfits, there are some options there, but you have to mix and match pieces of oufits.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #13 : December 13, 2014, 01:52:55 PM »

Wow!  Great responses!  Thank you everyone!  ~  Dex
p.s. ~  In keeping with the clothes theme, it would also be cool if men could buy women's clothes, and visa - versa !  Does anyone know if she-males can buy both?  Just curious

Hey Dex! about shemale, thsy have the same clothes of girls and no men's one.

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #14 : August 06, 2015, 03:33:08 PM »

Something I love to wear  but not to much still a  t-shirts and short jeans landy

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: