*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Buying membership with A$
« previous next »
: [1]
: Buying membership with A$  ( 8198 )
vikka
: 19

« : February 06, 2010, 09:22:46 AM »

I've run into a couple people who said they bought a membership with A$, but they don't have the blue star. However it lists them above the bot. Is this a glitch, or is the membership with A$ somehow less?
bobbler

« #1 : February 06, 2010, 10:13:13 AM »

deleted my original post since most of the info was wrong so as to avoid confusing people
« : February 07, 2010, 11:54:15 AM bobbler »
bouli

« #2 : February 06, 2010, 11:00:36 AM »

I think you got most of it right, but I thought the clothes would still be available for you if you decide to become a premium user (or start a new temporary premium period). Isn't that the way it works for normal premium users? Will I not have all clothes and poses if I choose to stop my subscrption and then reactivate it later on?
bobbler

« #3 : February 06, 2010, 11:10:12 AM »

I think you got most of it right, but I thought the clothes would still be available for you if you decide to become a premium user (or start a new temporary premium period). Isn't that the way it works for normal premium users? Will I not have all clothes and poses if I choose to stop my subscrption and then reactivate it later on?
yes i stated that in my post. you are correct.

I guess we need clarification from Tom or Rab on your other point.
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #4 : February 06, 2010, 02:51:40 PM »

Hi,

the membership bought with A$ is the well known premium membership.
As soon as it is valid, the user has the blue star. If the user doesn't have the blue star, the 3 days (or the months a bit later) have passed already.
The purchased items will not be lost, they can be taken on with a renewed premium membership. The items already taken on can be worn also with the expired premium membership.

regards,
tom

bobbler

« #5 : February 06, 2010, 03:51:26 PM »

looks like i got it all wrong   ::)

well most of it.  so you're saying that the clothes they buy when premium can be worn after it expires...but after it expires, if they take those clothes off, they can not put them back on again until they renew...right?
bouli

« #6 : February 06, 2010, 05:20:15 PM »

Thank you Tom, I really hoped and thought this was the case.
Good to see you active on the forums again. Keep up the good work.
tom
Administrator

« #7 : February 07, 2010, 10:19:20 AM »

so you're saying that the clothes they buy when premium can be worn after it expires...but after it expires, if they take those clothes off, they can not put them back on again until they renew...right?

exactly!

tom
vikka
: 19

« #8 : February 07, 2010, 11:15:52 AM »

Tom,

I can't be sure what I was told was true, and I am new here. But if I understand right premium members are listed in a search above the bots, and free users below the bots. However I know I have seen several listed above the bot but with no star. This is what prompted this question, and makes me believe what I was told was true.
bobbler

« #9 : February 12, 2010, 02:47:39 PM »

Hey Tom,

It seems that there are a number of members buying the 3-day memberships that are not being shown with a blue star next to their name while the membership is active.
Could you check into this for us?
Thanks.
« : February 12, 2010, 02:49:20 PM bobbler »
tom
Administrator

« #10 : February 12, 2010, 04:14:29 PM »

checking...  :o
Lover
: 10350

« #11 : February 12, 2010, 04:40:19 PM »

bobbler is right. My  lover has got this 3-days-membership and doesn´t have a blue star.

Your blue star Lover
« : February 13, 2010, 05:37:18 AM Lover »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: