*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bingo February 2015
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: Bingo February 2015  ( 31520 )
Lover
: 10350

« : February 01, 2015, 12:39:28 PM »

Achat Village Bingo Sweep

Directors: Brandybee, Lover

Deadline: Join from now until Sunday, February 15, 10pm CET

The rules:
The Achat Village Bingo Sweep is a bit of fun for a chance to win a little extra A$  and helps to buy poses, clothes or rooms from the shop.  You can watch who has decided to play and how big the prize money gets by the appropriate topic in Forum …

It is fun and none – profit making, except for the winner of course.

The Achat Village Bingo Sweep is open to Members only.  The winning card(s) takes the pot or stake collected.  The winner will be the first person to have all the numbers called out on his card and “shout”    BINGO in the appropriate topic. If there are more than one winner, the prize will be shared.

1.     Participants  will  choose 12 numbers  between  1 and 75.  This will be their Bingo Card.

2.     Cards cost 20A$ each to play.  You can play up to a maximum of 5 tickets. ( 100 Achat Dollars )

3.     The idea is you pay a flat fee,  usually between A$20 and A$100 depending on the amount of cards you want. ( Gift  Pythia  or  Osiris_Forum -  Our Forum Bank Avatars ) and the pot / Stake grows as each player / Sweeper enters.  The appropriate Avatar to gift will be identified in the topic so the Moderators can manage the accounts.
GIFT PYTHIA FOR THIS EVENT.

Gift the cost of your cards AND send a PM  to the Director AND Co-Director of the Bingo Sweep, stating the date  you have gifted,  your numbers & number of tickets paid for.  Click “save a copy” for your records before you send the PM.

Please send your numbers to the Director and Co-Director in ascending sequence. ( Smallest number first )

4.   On confirmation of your gift & card numbers, participants will be listed to play the Bingo Sweep in the appropriate topic.

5.   The winning card holder must claim his or her prize by posting in the topic and shouting “ Bingo”. The Stake or pot collected will then be awarded to the winning card holder(s).   

6.  The onus is on the player to check his own card and pronounce himself the winner.

7. Post in the appropriate topic when your number(s) are called out by the directors.

If their number is called out, write the number called out,  and then underneath,  all their numbers called in ascending order.   (This makes it easier for the directors and other players to check the numbers )

8.   The Draws will take place as determined in the appropriate topic and advertised in advance. A separate topic will also call the numbers out in sequence for easy checking.

The numbers will be drawn and published three times a week, 5 numbers each draw. The drawn numbers will be published in the appropriate topic  and in a separate topic in ascending order for easy reference.

9.  The Winner(s) will win all the Stake collected if he or she holds the winning card or shared equally if more than 1 winner.

The first participant to collate all 12 numbers correctly AND shout Bingo in big capital letters wins.  This timing on the Bingo post,  will determine the winner, should there be close calls.

When the first participant calls "BINGO" there will be 72 hours for everyone to check their cards and call "BINGO" too if they have a full house. This is because of time difference. Afterwards the game is finished and the winner/winners will be declared.

10.  The Directors are not allowed to play.

Good Luck to all.               
« : February 02, 2015, 11:42:22 AM Brandybee »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1 : February 01, 2015, 01:19:40 PM »

Count me in Lover 100A$ paid and card in your in box

jingerbird
: 392

« #2 : February 01, 2015, 02:23:10 PM »

Go on then.....I'm in too

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
jayc
: 1600

« #3 : February 03, 2015, 12:32:39 PM »

were in   :)

$200 gifted,  Stone will Pick our numbers  ;D
Lover

« #4 : February 03, 2015, 04:12:20 PM »

Participants:

- Tangoracer
- jingerbird
- jayc
- stone
- FoxyRoxxy

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : February 09, 2015, 12:05:16 PM »

We need more to join in our fabulous Bingo game, roll up, roll up, send us your cards   ;D ;D ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #6 : February 09, 2015, 04:57:32 PM »

I'm in

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : February 10, 2015, 05:38:17 PM »

Participants:

1 - Tangoracer
2 - Sexilicious
3 - jingerbird
4 - jayc
5 - stone
6 - FoxyRoxxy
7 - Covems

Stake Collected to date  ...   700  Achat Dollars

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious
: 2755

« #8 : February 12, 2015, 11:57:32 AM »

I'm in

just don't slide out then ;) or i might win LOL

Lover

« #9 : February 13, 2015, 02:22:21 AM »

You still can join, so don't wait and post!
Of course we will feed the pot a little ;)

Covems
: 1688

« #10 : February 13, 2015, 06:15:42 AM »

I'm in
just don't slide out then ;) or i might win LOL

If I slide out Miss Sexi, then I'll have to slide back in... out...  in... out.. in.. out.in.
outinoutinoutinoutinoutin

something like this

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
sexilicious
: 2755

« #11 : February 13, 2015, 01:35:53 PM »

If I slide out Miss Sexi, then I'll have to slide back in... out...  in... out.. in.. out.in.
outinoutinoutinoutinoutin

something like this

everyone encourage covems to slide in and out so he gets exhausted and can't yell BINGO

Lover

« #12 : February 15, 2015, 03:46:00 PM »

The list is now closed and the game is starting. We have a  Stake /  Pot of 1,000A$

Participants:

1 - Tangoracer
2 - Sexilicious
3 - jingerbird
4 - jayc
5 - stone
6 - FoxyRoxxy
7 - Covems

Round 1:

tangoracer
: 3444

« #13 : February 16, 2015, 10:37:24 AM »