*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  more body options
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: more body options  ( 19556 )
jessiku
: 31

« #15 : February 09, 2012, 12:58:43 AM »

i think body paint would be a nice addition to achat x something for fantasy or role play.....
something like looking more like an animal or an alien maybe x
Bad_Bad_Boy
: 1

« #16 : February 16, 2012, 02:48:18 AM »

EG, heigh, weight, etc. maybe a sliding bar 0 being very skinny, 10 being quite fat.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : February 16, 2012, 03:25:35 AM »

Wellcome on board, Bad_Bad_Boy (too many "B"!  :D)!

For this argument, i'll remind you here:  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,36.0.html

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #18 : February 17, 2012, 11:29:00 PM »

hehe you can shortcut by "BBB" or Bx3 if there is too much B for you hentai lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
islandsun
: 1597

« #19 : March 02, 2012, 03:50:32 PM »

To be able to Smile and maybe  some elf ears would be cute ;)
Alinochka

« #20 : April 16, 2012, 05:17:31 AM »

I, too, for that guys dick was bigger.
Liberty_jazz
: 3

bbw
« #21 : May 04, 2012, 07:38:53 AM »

why all avatars  are fit and slim?there must be more body options..according to my opionion bbw or mature body types should be..ı see that most of people want to have a body just as this kind of..but..ı like chubby women more than these typical avatars..is there anybody who agree with me? :)) ;D
hentaiboy69

« #22 : May 04, 2012, 07:59:16 AM »

Jazz, wellcome on achat forum!

then, about your idea.......we had suggest and talk about more body option, but it come out there is a lot of work to do to fix all the poses! i don't like to see a body collide and disappear inside another one! eh eh!

anyway, i'm glad to see this subject is not dead!

Bear
: 3856

« #23 : May 04, 2012, 07:59:57 AM »

The issue is actually a programming limitation. Although body resizing can be accomplished, actions are coded in such a way that visually they will be in conflict with the remapped body size. Example of a current issue is that certain breast massage actions are "air massages" when used on small breasts.

Reconciling the poses with varying body sizes is a complex and time intense process which realistically probably won't happen unless there is a massive interest in accomplishing this.

james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #24 : May 04, 2012, 08:42:03 AM »

This would have been a cool feature, but I understand the programming limitations.  It is still an awesome game.

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #25 : May 04, 2012, 08:54:08 AM »

Yes hi hi hi we all must stay barbie & ken's Dolls ...

" Ohhh com'on I seen a barbie with a penis!!!!"
" Artist licence Bro... Artist License !"

Of course It would be a great inprovement to have choice of our body type.
But ... wow ... I Can't even imagine the Work to do if each pose is coded ...
Knowing that, I greatly warm Dev Team for having so much options about our avatars.

Please accepts my best humbly regards

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Bear
: 3856

« #26 : May 04, 2012, 09:12:41 AM »

Well the breast issues have been around for a couple of years... that being said although a nice idea...realistically I don't see this as happening in the near future especially with the wide variety of existing poses that would have to be remapped for each varying body size.

The idea has been presented before.... many times...

What I would like to see is possibly the capacity for facial modifications... skin texturing... "carpet"  modifications (heart shape...slim,...bushy...etc), makeup options..., tattoos

There are many adaptions to the current model size which could be accomplished first within the current avatar model. This suggestion might include incorporation of fantasy characters (furries...demons...) ...coupled with an "outdoor"  room which might open new areas for creative play here.
« : May 04, 2012, 09:14:49 AM Bear »

hentaiboy69

« #27 : May 04, 2012, 09:56:36 AM »

bear, this last idea have thumbs up and i'm ready to gonna pierce the heven to have it!

The issue is actually a programming limitation. Although body resizing can be accomplished, actions are coded in such a way that visually they will be in conflict with the remapped body size. Example of a current issue is that certain breast massage actions are "air massages" when used on small breasts.
oh, i find out a new one yesterday......mMarla was wearing the white boots whit platform (sole) and i a normal one....well, i was floating in the air to stay at the same levell of her! lol!

Pafe
: 548

« #28 : May 07, 2012, 01:42:35 PM »

Hiya's...

I said it before and I'll say it again:

Nooooooooooo!

I love looking as if I'm 30 again!  Nothing sags... there's no wrinkles... no grey hairs.. no cellulite.

If this option is available, I would feel obligated to use it, and I don't wanna.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

teddybear00

« #29 : May 22, 2012, 08:24:03 AM »

What about the body option of being pregnant and tits that lactate. I know alot of men love pregnant women. I think men would like to have a pregnant avatar.

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: