*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  more body options
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: more body options  ( 19592 )
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #30 : May 22, 2012, 08:52:55 AM »

What about the body option of being pregnant and tits that lactate. I know alot of men love pregnant women. I think men would like to have a pregnant avatar.

A discussion about pregnancy can be found in this thread here: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,911.0.html

taztexan
: 154

« #31 : May 22, 2012, 10:31:06 AM »

What about the body option of being pregnant and tits that lactate. I know alot of men love pregnant women. I think men would like to have a pregnant avatar.

Three thumbs up for pregnant body. A couple poses dedicated to that body option would be needed for sure. I can see why more body options would be a chore for the dev team to implement. Some current poses don't change to suit the current body options as it is. ie Play with tits pose, a petite lady with smallish breasts suddenly grows in size when entering that pose.. Kinda comical really, but definitely a detractor IMO..

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #32 : May 22, 2012, 01:51:22 PM »

taz, if someone is into it, yes it will be a nice add. keep your hope high, my friend!

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: