*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Easter 2015
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 8
: Secret Easter 2015  ( 51299 )
Lover
: 10350

« : March 06, 2015, 02:41:38 AM »

Secret Easter Date 2015. This is a meet and greet type game to expand friendships in a fun way and may not be your usual partner choices.  It is fun and respect is expected between participants.  Sex is not on offer unless both parties agree   :P :P :P     Please arrange your dates as soon as possible after couples are announced. We try within a four week period and please post a report hehe.  They are always fun for us to read.  :)

Here are the rules -

The rules are simple and easy to understand:

- If you agree to join up,  you are agreeing to offer  a lap or pole dance if you're a girl and a foot or body massage or Macho dance if you're a guy
- Couples are drawn by the mods - everyone once is a giver and once a receiver
- Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners,....  you can have a  partner who is MALE, FEMALE or SHEMALE.
- Guys will perform a foot or body massage or Macho Dance, girls will perform a massage, lap dance or pole dance.  If necessary, if a pose does not exist, the receiver of the gift will make a temporary avatar for the gift to be performed    :D
- The couples have to make the date and it would be nice to post here afterwards. Please arrange within 4 weeks of couples being announced.
- Both partner know it's just for fun and just agree for the dance/ massage. Only if both want more, they can have sex.  Respect is paramount.
- If you threaten or try to misuse your partner you will be excluded for the next events
- If you don't accept your partner for three times or don't make a date for three times you will be excluded

This is meant to be fun and encouraging  the Community Spirit Of Our Forum Village so spread the FRIENDSHIP CHEER 
   ;D ;D ;D

Please post your interest if you wish to participate, and if you are willing to do an extra date, should we get an odd number,  oh  and tell your friends  ;)

COUPLES HAVE NOW BEEN DRAWN. PLEASE SEE PAGE 5  Posts 63 & 64. 

« : April 05, 2015, 04:44:31 AM Brandybee »

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #1 : March 06, 2015, 02:57:07 AM »

i will play, and take up any shortfall (extra dates if needed)
« : March 06, 2015, 01:06:19 PM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : March 06, 2015, 05:05:31 AM »

Count me in  :)

And I'll do an extra date if necessary.
« : March 06, 2015, 09:35:58 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
dxdynamite
: 5

« #3 : March 06, 2015, 06:55:01 AM »

I'm up for this.......
xstacyx
: 2

« #4 : March 06, 2015, 07:27:14 AM »

Count me in
EllieDone
: 1

« #5 : March 06, 2015, 07:27:45 AM »

Count me in
LorenaSex92

« #6 : March 06, 2015, 07:39:09 AM »

Yes, count with me :*
auryn
: 1

« #7 : March 06, 2015, 07:44:16 AM »

;)
Count me in  :)

:DOK..count with me...i like
jvhelvis1979
: 104

« #8 : March 06, 2015, 08:03:26 AM »

count me in

Come and join us in the square http://www.achatsquare.chatango.com
Brandybee

« #9 : March 06, 2015, 09:35:19 AM »

SECRET EASTER UPDATE -   * = willing to do an extra date

1. AusWoody (M)
2. * Brandybee (F)
3. dxdynamite (M)
4. xstacyx (F)
5. EllieDone (F)
6. LorenaSex92 (F)
7. auryn (F)
8. jvhelvis1979 (M)

We want more to join, role up for this fun meet & greet event.  Its a good way to make new friends.  ;D

A big Welcome to the new joins to Forum. Keep an eye on this topic so you know when the couples are drawn and can make arrangements for your dates sometime in Easter.
Please introduce yourself to our Forum Village  and post any views or ideas you may have as you take a look around.

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

« : March 06, 2015, 09:37:40 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Sam_Hawke

« #10 : March 06, 2015, 10:03:55 AM »

Well, guess I'll toss my hat in since theres more F's then M's, I'll do an extra too if needed.
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #11 : March 06, 2015, 12:37:00 PM »

I'm in as well. ;D

Just as a side note, whoever signs up, please keep in mind to actually come through with meeting and completing the date with the people you're paired with. Last time, I only got to go on 2/3 of my dates, even after many unfortunate attempts to make the third one happen. Otherwise, it just nullifies and ruins the fun of this whole game.

*Dusts off bunny ears* ::)

Stone
: 1842

« #12 : March 06, 2015, 12:38:42 PM »

Hear Hear  Amy. 

Sign Jayc  and  I  up for the Secret Easter dates as well. 

Brandybee

« #13 : March 06, 2015, 02:16:38 PM »

SECRET EASTER UPDATE -   * = willing to do an extra date

1. * AusWoody (M)
2. * Brandybee (F)
3. dxdynamite (M)
4. xstacyx (F)
5. EllieDone (F)
6. LorenaSex92 (F)
7. auryn (F)
8. jvhelvis1979 (M)
9. * Sam_Hawke (M)
10. ItsAmy123 (F)
11. Jayc (M)
12. Stone. (F)

We want more to join, role up for this fun meet & greet event.  Its a good way to make new friends. Ask your friends and lovers to take part too.   ;D

iamincharge
: 9

« #14 : March 06, 2015, 02:22:36 PM »

You can count me in...always up for new meets
: [1] 2 3 ... 8  
« previous next »
: