*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Easter 2015
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
: Secret Easter 2015  ( 51305 )
Curious12
: 6

« #90 : April 09, 2015, 12:40:33 PM »

Curious12 - Brandybee

I wa relaxing at home when i got a text message, it was from "Brandybee", my Secret Easter Date, she asked me to call her so we could set up a time for our date,

i was so excited,..& a little nervous, role play is not my forte. As i'd previously done foot massages, i already had a variety of oils, so i called Brandybee, & we arranged to meet up at my log cabin, i gave her directions, & she said she could be there in about a half hour, so i got the open fire going to set the scene, and to warm up the place as i haven't used it for a while.

Brandy arrived in her yellow jeep, and looked amazing with her bunny ears, & lttle cotton tail, she even stopped off to buy me an Easter Egg, which was a pleasant surprise, after i invited her in i put on some relaxing music and we danced for a while, holding each other close and getting to know each other, she's a lovely young lady, very friendly, and i felt completely at ease in her company.

After we danced, hugged, and talked for a while Brandy sat on the sofa, and removed her jeans, and boots to reveal her long slender legs, she instantly put me at ease, guiding me as i first took her left foot in my hands gently caressing, & kneeding, cleansing her pores with with oils and creams.

Then i took her right foot and worked the oils in slowly,easing away all the tensions of the day, i continued to massage both feet and those gorgeous legs until i felt all the tension release.
We chatted throughout the whole time about up and coming events in the forum, & she gave me lots of tips, as i wasn't too familier with how to access messages etc.

Brandy was the perfect guest, friendly, great company, a pleasure to be with, & she will always be welcome to visit me. Our date ended as it began, with a slow dance, & hugging each other tight, after that i walked Brandy to her jeep.

It was an absolute pleasure to be host to Brandybee.

Thank you Brandybee for a wonderful evening.  :)

Lisaria
: 60

« #91 : April 09, 2015, 03:48:01 PM »

iamincharge - Lisaria

I was looking around on AChat... looking who will be my next date... then there came this Messege from this, I have to spoiler you now, UNBELIEVABLE Man!

I was curious about how my first date as "reciever" would be. Normaly I like to please others, this time it was my turn. And I could get addicted to it.

iamincharge was so nice to invite me into his place... lovely, i can tell you. a real place to relax and enjoy.
We started with a lovely conversation, but there was something in the air. Something that made me even more curious, not only about our date. I became more and more interested in this person i was talking to.
He opened a bottle of sweet and lovely redwine for us. while talking about each other, we didn't only get to know each other better. i felt romance in the air, like i've been treaded like a queen.

Then i took of some clothes to get one of the greatest massages of all time. not only relaxing but tempting.

words can not describe this date... this evening... i'm still a bit speechless.

so all i can say is...

THANK YOU MY LOVE!!! *send endless kisses*

This was one of my greatest times in achat so far, and i'm really looking forward to our next date, iamincharge *still smiles happy as i think about the time we shared together*
jvhelvis1979
: 104

« #92 : April 09, 2015, 04:12:25 PM »

Jvhelvis1979 – Stone.

what do i have to add with a report written by stone it covers it perfectly

i have seen her comming by in the square but as said not really spoken to her .
i was suprised by the pick to get linked to Stone
and a perfect match for the foot massage

we had a good chat
we danced on some fine tunes
we drink some of the wine she brought with her

with my massage program ready for her
she got lucky i didn't gave her the 3 stripes of the dutch flag on her nails
but lucky me i made the right decision by taking the marlboro red color.

i thank lover for the great pick

and Stone for the great report
and your pressence during our date.
and i sure had fun time passed by really quick
« : April 10, 2015, 02:48:54 PM Brandybee »

Come and join us in the square http://www.achatsquare.chatango.com
iamincharge
: 9

« #93 : April 10, 2015, 01:05:23 PM »

When i first got her message...I was intrigued to say the least...a slave being pampered!!! I knew I wanted to make it so very special so arranged the date looking forward to giving her a taste of the "other" side.  She arrived looking spectacular in her short black skirt, and a corset that showed off her very beautiful full breasts so deliciously.  I brought her in and let her get comfy in the surroundings. She seemed a bit nervous, but between the wine and a little conversation, she quickly was at ease.  Her eyes captured me and I knew I would enjoy giving her, her FIRST massage.  After a drink, I asked her to go to the other room and change while I undressed and sat by the couch.  She came out in nothing but her stockings and I was entranced by her delicious body.  I licked my lips knowing I would so enjoy touching every inch of her.

She sat and after rubbing her feet and calves she was already relaxed and purring a bit. I guided my hands up her strong, soft legs and proceeded to remove the stockings.  She thought the same as I, that skin to skin is much more erotic and relaxing.  I stroked her thighs her calves her feet, even kissing and sucking each toe, which seemed to surprise and delight her though she tried to hide it.  Her yes were starting to smolder and I knew she was enjoying more than she was letting on.  I kept stealing glances at her firm breasts, her nipples already pebbling a bit as I continued my stroking.  I smiled when I looked up and caught her eyes gazed downward at my hardening shaft...so I stroked it a bit for her to watch which seemed to totally delight her.  She was not used to such pampering, such giving of oneself but i was more than happy to do so.
  The rest of the massage was quite erotic and sensual as well as the conversation. I will leave the details of it, to your imagination, but I assure you...no sex was involved!!! I am glad she enjoyed it so much, and i look forward to giving her another one VERY soon. Thanks for arranging the date with such a beautiful sensual woman

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #94 : April 12, 2015, 09:25:56 AM »

Lisaria - Auswoody

It was a balmy evening, I had just returned from a day trip on the Lorraine, a 47' single masted pleasure yacht. As I was stowing all the gear and cleaning up the phone rang stridently.

To my surprise it was Lisa my secret Easter date, I was a trifle apprehensive as she was a member of the HDSR bdsm house and I had history with them in the past.

I was pleasantly surprised when Lisa asked if she could come down and discuss our arrangement in person, to which I readily agreed. I gave her directions to the yacht berth at the marina where she was moored.

I hastily finished tidying up and placed some wine to chill and prepared some nibbles as I waited for her arrival. It was About 20 mins later I heard a loud “Hallo” from the dock, popping out of the depths of the yacht I reached down and assisted Lisa to board the sleek yacht and after steadying her I lead her to the saloon cabin, where the sound system was pumping 'Stone Sour' a group Lisa had told me she liked.

Stone Sour - Playlist - Ultimate Mix
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?V=167rol0sqc0

I ask her to dance and we begin chatting as we dance, getting to know each other and allowing the alcohol relax us and loosen our inhibitions.

Lisa Say's “finally we managed it :)

Smiling I reply “welcome Lisa”

I pour Lisa a glass of red and myself a beer, we dance close to the music swaying gently.

Lisa looks around and comments “you have a very nice place woody”

“Yes it’s a nice boat, do you like fishing”

“Oh fishing? Never tried that”

“I take you out fishing if you like Lisa, did I mention I had a soft spot for redheads?”

“No you didn't mention it” winks “is that so you like us?”

“All my great loves have been redheads” I say with a soft smile and ask “how you enjoying AChat?”

“Oh I love AChat so far, very entertaining and satisfying”

I say “it’s good to see you designing clothes, there quite well”

Lisa blushes and Smiles, “you like them?”

“Yes tho I wouldn’t wear them myself :) I like what you’re wearing, I love bustier and corsets”

“Thank you,” she responds “I like to wear them... Like to dress sexy for me and my men, so the perfect choice for our date? So you're the receiver of our date... So I should be more entertaining to you"

I smile greedily

Lisa pushes me at the couch saying “sit back and enjoy it woody” with a wicked wink

I reply “so I guess imp in your hands. Mmmmm”

Lisa begins swinging her hips to the rhythm of stone sour, as I watch eagerly
As she looks at me through the hair falling across her face.

She rubs her body on the pole, moaning softly

A soft groan escapes my lips, and I comment “you’re very skilled”

Lisa demonstrates her athleticism and pole dancing skill and finishes by swinging around the pile, letting my hair fly through the air, finally to rest on all fours on carpet and crawls over to me, “thank you woody, I love to dance for a man.”

“Thank you Lisa, an excellent performance, red hair, nice body the complete package”

She crawls into my lap and begins to fondle her breasts in front of my eyes, as she slides her tongue over her upper lip

This generates a loud groan from me. She deftly moves from a pole dance to a lap dance for my pleasure. Her hands slide over her body, slowly but in the rhythm of the sound

I reach out and fondle her firm arse cheeks

She asks “like what you feel Hun?”

“mmmmm very much”

we enjoy each other  for quite a while after which we lay in each other’s arms enjoying the post coital afterglow. She snuggles close and whispers “You’re a rough man, I like that”

After a few minutes she tells me she has to go promising to return soon.
We kiss passionately and she gathers her clothing dresses and kisses me softly good night.

I drift off to sleep thinking how good the blind date had gone and looking forward to my second secret Easter assignation. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #95 : April 18, 2015, 12:15:45 AM »

Having nothing better to do on a Friday night sadly, I decided to make use of my availability and ring up Mr Curious12 to see if he was willing to meet up so I can perform the dance I owed him. He answered and was in fact very welcoming and excited, inviting me right over.

I got dressed in sexy lace and headed right over to his cosy cabin. He greeted me at the door and I came to know him as Mick. Giving him one of my famous warm hugs, we said our introductions and I thanked him for having me over.

We sat down for drinks and got to know each other better. His personality resonated with me right off the bat. He was sweet, charming, attentive, charismatic and had that sexy British accent to top it all off.

After what seemed to be quite a spell, it was time for my dance. I instructed him to sit back & get comfortable and that I'd be right back after freshening up.

As I returned, having removed my mini-sheer skirt, and donning just a lacy-thong instead.. I was surprised by the fact he had one-upped me by sitting there completely in the buff. I raised my eyebrows as I approached him, smirking, and began my slow seductive dance.

I teased and taunted him with my curves... swaying, shimmying and sashaying them on ample display for his viewing pleasure and noticed him growing increasingly hot and bothered, much to my delight.

Eventually he decided he had enough and stood up, swiping at my thong and ripping it right off. Alarmed, I didn't have much time to react, as he swiftly pulled me into his arms and held me tight to his large frame.

Things took a turn on the hotness scale, as he kissed my neck, leading to quite an intimate situation...

It got even hotter from there on...

& let's just say Mick got all the easter eggs he was looking for from this naughty bunny ::)

« : February 22, 2017, 01:59:37 AM ItsAmy123 »

dxdynamite
: 5

« #96 : April 18, 2015, 05:47:15 AM »

Ahhhhh....my bloody laptop died and I missed the whole thing! I am so sorry to anybody I have inconvenienced.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #97 : April 18, 2015, 10:25:54 AM »

psssst  dxdynamite

You haven't missed it, the  dates are still being arranged and carried out.

Please contact your partners by pm in forum and a message in the game to arrange your dates.  Have fun now and I look forward to your reports.

dxdynamite   -  Foot massage to LorenaSex92
ItsAmy123  -   dxdynamite receives a dance.

@Amy  -   Great report and love the pics.

Thank you everyone for completing their dates so far and providing a report of the dates for the rest of us to enjoy.  They are fun to read :)

If anyone is having trouble contacting their dates, please let Lover & Brandybee know by PM and we will endeavour to arrange dates with the "Extra date" volunteers

Happy dates everyone, lets hear more of them.   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
teachHer
: 5

« #98 : April 19, 2015, 02:43:35 AM »

TeachHer - Misdevious

As fate would have it, one of my Secret Easter surprises turned out to be an old friend whom I hadn't seen for a while, since we live on different continents, so I was more than happy to hook up with Misdevious again, especially since I knew that she'd not been too well recently. I was therefore more than happy visit her in the States to pamper her a bit. Both our lives being somewhat hectic, we decided to meet at an upmarket hotel near the airport, where I had booked a suite for a couple of days...

After an initial rendezvous had failed due to other important commitments overrunning, she managed to come and see me on a Thursday morning – I had my towels and massage oils heated and ready in the bedroom and was waiting for her knock on the door. When I went to let her in, she nearly knocked me down by her appearance: hip-hugging blue jeans, an assorted crop top revealing her new tattoo, and silky, long black hair, flowing over her shoulders onto her back... Quickly regaining my composure, and trying not to stare too long, I invited her in and, given the relatively early time of day, offered her a cup of coffee and a seat. Having just come from a physiotherapy session, I also noticed that she was favouring her right foot because her left foot was still bandaged, so I assisted her to the chair before I went to get the drinks, switching on the sound system in passing – I'd put in a compilation of relaxing old classics, ranging from Otis Redding to Louis Armstrong, to Nina Simone and Ella Fitzgerald.

Over coffee, we talked for a minute about one of our favourite authors, who recently passed away, and also about our and our friends' health, before I helped her to the sofa. While I went to get my massage paraphernalia from the bedroom, she excused herself to the bathroom. We clearly must have been thinking along the same lines, for, while I removed most of my garments except for a pair of boxers and an under-shirt, when I returned to the sitting room, she had stripped to her birthday suit.

Upon seeing my attire, she arched an eyebrow and waved a hand across her body to call attention to her nakedness – as if that had really been necessary: her ample breasts clearly shouted volumes – so that I could only grin and remove whatever threads I had left on me. Balancing towels and oils, I approached her without taking my eyes off her, seeing something smouldering in her eyes – lust? I couldn't be sure, but I knew that I would be massaging more than her feet today.

Kneeling in front of her, I slowly removed the bandage from her left ankle and, seeing that it was still swollen, asked her if she would like some ice on it. Acquiescing, I went to get some from the freezer in the mini-bar, wrapped it in a towel, and wound it around the injured appendage. After rubbing my hands together to get some heat into them again, I devoted my attention to her right foot, pouring some warm eucalyptus massage oil on it and easing out the kinks and tensions that had built up over a the course of a hectic week. Feeling her relax under my fingers, I followed the path of the tension and moved on to knead the muscles of her right calf and thigh. Fully enjoying the sensation of ease and abandonment, she leaned her head back, eyes closed, and moaned softly.

Judging that leg fully served, I tenderly removed her left foot from its icy prison, to check on the swelling: it had, indeed, gone down substantially. However, before even thinking of touching it, I give it 5 minutes to give the circulation some time to reinstate itself and heat up the tissue again – after all, nobody likes bruises on their feet, right? Once the toes are nicely pink again, I oh so gently apply myself to massage out any tension that physio might have created or left, liberally applying both oil and my lips, trying to kiss it better. At the touch of my lips on her calf, her skin gets goosebumps, which I find cute, so I offer to move the massage elsewhere, holding out my hand for hers and leading her to the bed.

Sitting her on its edge, I kneel behind her and run my fingers over her neck and shoulders, finding the muscles and tendons there just as tense as the ones in her legs and feet – must be her luscious boobs causing her some backache. I try, with enough oil, to ease out as many knots as I can, but the more I play my fingers over her naked skin and breathe in her scent, the less I can resist the urge to kiss the nape of her neck. I brush her hair to one side and lean forward, gently putting my lips to the curve of her neck – she shivers, but doesn't pull away. Guessing at her enjoyment, I caress her shoulders and continue kissing her neck for a minute. However, I don't want to press ahead, so I grab a half-melted ice-cube from the towel that had been wrapped around her ankle and run it teasingly up and down her spine.

She chuckles, arches forward and wiggles at the contrast of my warm lips and the chilly water. Just as I let go of the ice-cube, she looks over her shoulder at me and teases me by asking: 'I thought I was the mischievous one.' To which I reply: 'Guess there's two of us here,' winking at her, which earns me a 'Cheeky!' from her.

She puts herself prone onto her belly on the bed, and I proceed to lick off the cold water from her back, putting my hands either side of her. She turns her head to smile at me, wide-eyed, and I catch her mouth with my lips...

Here ends the public performance  :P

« : April 19, 2015, 08:19:37 AM Brandybee »
Stone
: 1842

« #99 : April 19, 2015, 09:31:28 PM »

Jayc – Stone.

I saw Nora through the window and waved to her.  She was a woman in her late 50s and ran the local shop “Extraordinaire” which sold all sorts of sexy lingerie and sex toys. Some even made me blush.

Jayc & I had met her and her husband, Ted who ran the local hardware and gardening shop when we first moved in to Hyperion Homestead. I order my gnomes from him on a regular basis ( just don’t tell Jayc).

The bell rang as I entered the shop and we greeted each other.
I explained to Nora I had an Easter date with my spouse and I wanted it to be “Special”

“I have just the thing,” Nora giggled. She took my arm and showed me her new line in lingerie, red lace and satin bra, red satin G string, a matching micro mini skirt (which was more like a hip and waist decoration, it certainly didn’t cover the girly bits very well)

She looked for my size and let me try them on. It did look hot and sizzlingly sexy. I bought it immediately.

“You must have this too,” Nora giggled and added a set of bunny ears and bobtail and a tub of Easter Egg chocolate paste.
I giggled, “Nora, Ted is a lucky husband.”
Nora grinned cheekily, “Oh he insists I try out all the new things I buy in for the shop.”

I checked my purse and realised, I had left Jayc’s credit card in my other jacket. Luckily I had the spare business card from work. I gave Nora “Covems credit card” and she carried out the transaction.
“This credit card is very popular with the ladies round here. Maybe I should get him to open a tab at Extraordinaire.” Nora commented.
“Good idea. We have one in the AB&G, It’s very successful” I nodded. “I’m sure Coves wont mind one bit.”

Leaving the shop, I skipped out to my truck and drove home, thinking of the gleam in Jayc’s eye on seeing my outfit. There was only one thing on my mind … seduction with a capitol S.

That evening, I waited for Jayc to return home from work.  I had showered, waxed, done my hair and was wearing my outfit under my dressing gown.
His dinner was already in the oven for when he got home. I had had mine earlier as I wanted to pamper him first before he massaged my feet.

He arrived as expected and I sat him at the table, fed him and poured us both wine before retiring to our living room.

He then washed each of my feet with added pumice and lavender soap before drying them. Using peppermint oil, he massaged each foot, each toe and made me feel quite relaxed and cherished.

I leaned back on the sofa, shifted my legs slightly apart and loosened the belt on my dressing gown. A smile formed on my lips as I heard Jayc growl in approval when he realised I was wearing invisible panties.

I felt his eyes burn into my freshly trimmed crotch as he continued to massage my feet, parting them himself as he worked to ensure he had a better view and a variety of angles.

“You’ve been shopping,” he commented and began a slow massage up my legs. Starting from the ankles, to my knees and up to my thighs. He pushed my gown apart and admired my feminine charms.

“You like?” I whispered.
“I like,” he answered and we kissed deeply as his hands explored the new underwear in particular the invisible panties.
“You like?” He whispered.
“I like,” I shrilled…….

Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehcQ-o3_ME4.

It was a great Easter date Sugar Plum. I didn’t even know you could do that with bunny ears???

::) Ladies, Crap date. Rubbish. If you see Jayc in the search, seriously, just move on to next door. Really. Just not worth the effort.:P ::)

jayc
: 1600

« #100 : April 20, 2015, 10:38:01 PM »

Stone jayc

I arrived home  and after parking my truck next to stone’s Battered truck I examined a new dent she had on the rear quarter panel. No doubt another encounter with the “Painted boulder”  the massive rock that’s about ½ way up the drive by the hard right bend. You would think after all these years she could avoid it,  I shake my head as I open her truck door and gather up 5 tea/coffee cups. Last count I made we had over 20 cups but most are found in her truck or jewelry studio. Only 5? I smile maybe she is getting the message.

Passing by the utility shed I hear the usual ruckus by the garbage bins. Setting down the cups I use my key chain flashlight to light up the area  but I know what it is. Stone has “forgot” to latch down the bins and a raccoon or raccoons were rooting through the trash. Tonight it’s just Rodney, Stone had named him so.

Raising my voice to announce my presence,  Rodney pops out his head and gives me a look that says.
“Get that light out of my eyes, you know the rules, if you leave them open I will come.”

And with that Rodney grabbed a wilted carrot and waddled his way into the dark. Latching down the bins I pick up the cups and walk to the cabin.  I hear music coming from the cabin and as I try to identify the song I trip into a Gnome and ding my shin, dropping the cups in my right hand.  I pick up the cups and limp up the stairs and manage to open the door and enter.

All my grief is forgotten as I smell dinner cooking and a fire taking the spring chill out of the air. Stone comes out of the bedroom wearing her silk dressing gown, always a good sign I smile. She greets me with a sultry kiss and embraces me as I drop the cups into the sink. She reminds me it’s Easter date evening, but first it’s time for dinner.

I sit down and stone places a glass of prune juice in front of me.
“You didn’t drink this morning……..i measured the bottle.” Stone chuckles as she returns to the kitchen. I act fast and dipping a finger in the vile liquid I wet the corners of my mouth then pour the evil juice in a potted plant nearby and I am sitting again as she brings me my dinner.
“Good boy now you can help me with this bottle of wine.”  Stone smiles as she sits down and we eat.

After dinner I get my foot care kit out of the bathroom closet and find Stone on the couch, now wearing a pair of bunny ears. I study the CD case and choose an Endless Boogie Disc. Great guitar music and long songs perfect for a romantic  massage.

As Stones feet soak in a warm Epson salt bath I opt for Lavender soap and fine Pumice. Taking my time i lather each foot and rinse with cool fresh water.  I pat them dry with a thick towel and open up a bottle of Peppermint massage oil. Again taking my time I massage her toes and then stretch her arches over my balled fist  then it’s time for her legs. As I work my way up to her calves Stone undoes her robe belt.

Delighted with what I see I say “You have been shopping.” unable to look away.  Opening her legs a bit wider my hands begin to roam as I hear stone Whisper  “you like?”
I reply “Yes I like” and kiss her deeply. As I explore deeper I ask “you like?
Her response is “yes I like”
“To the Bedroom” I grab her hand.
“Good thinking Batman” Stone giggles.

To sum up it was a great evening and yes my bruised shin is healing nicely thank you. And despite the Cup thing and bad driving i Love my spouse stone very much. Anybody Know of a good body and paint guy?  ;D

The entire Raccoon population of Chrystal lake waiting for Stone to Toss out the trash
Misdevious
: 367

« #101 : April 21, 2015, 12:44:07 PM »

I'm just an asshole who hasn't gotten to my verson of my date with teachHer, but it's in the works, I promise!! =)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #102 : April 21, 2015, 04:10:29 PM »

Brandybee – TeachHer

I’d texted a couple of times with my secret Easter date TeachHer. He was out of town for a few days but promised to contact me on his return.
As promised he did so and gave me directions to his luxurious yacht.

I was impressed already if truth be told. The texts and messages were polite, friendly and kept me informed on what was happening and why there was a delay in  arranging our date.

I was looking forward to meeting him. I just felt we would hit it off immediately due to his very amenable and respectful demeanour.
I arrived as arranged and he greeted me aboard. I had especially dressed  with bunny ears and little cute cotton tail.
I presented him with a chocolate Easter Egg and bottle of red wine, which we opened straight away.
He was very appreciative and put on some soft tunes so we could dance slowly to and chat and get to know each other.

Following a few relaxing dances, we sat at the table and drank wine.
He told me he was from Luxembourg and asked if I had met anyone from there as it was a tiny country with a population of around 600,000. It is bordered by Belgium to the west and north, Germany to the east, and France to the south. Their official languages are French, German and Luxembourgish.

I had never really thought about it before, and as far as I am aware I hadn’t so TeachHer had made the Brandybee History book. The first Luxembourger I had had the pleasure to meet. It was worth a toast.

We then moved the comversation on to his dance preference. He decided he wished for a lap dance rather than a pole dance for his Easter treat.

I produced a CD of one of my favourite tunes for such a performance and he put it on his stereo.

Salma Hayek -  From dusk till down  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxxSYNZ9Q64

As the music started, I began a slow seductive strip tease and then danced for him, bending, swaying, fondling and naughtily teasing him by my behaviour and words.

He was of course the perfect gentleman and entered into the spirit of my dance.
He flirted back and helped to inspire my performance.

At the end, he complimented me on my moves and rhythm.

He seemed to be pleased with his lap dance and we had had a very enjoyable date.
He kindly walked me to my car afterwards and we thanked each other for a lovely time.

He was kind, considerate and respectful. A lovely man who is chatty and fun to be with.

Ladies, if this Luxembourger comes knocking on your door, then I would highly recommend a date with him. 
He is quite simply gorgeous.

Thank you TeachHer for a wonderful and interesting Easter date.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jvhelvis1979
: 104

« #103 : April 26, 2015, 12:02:50 PM »

Misdevious-Jvhelvis1979

On a beautiful Wednesday evening I was setting up my roomfor my secret Easter date with misdevious. She told me she would be there around 8.So I cleaned the room made some preparations for the evening in the kitchen.

An unopened bottle of red wine, I cut some cheese cubes to serve and put it back in refrigerator. Everything set and done the only thing that was missing was the date for the evening.So I sit down on the sofa watching some fluffy program on the TV.

Suddenly my phone went off, Misdevious was on the phone with a cold voice telling meShe was ill and she apologized herself for not being there for the date.She asked me if we can reschedule the date to Friday. I agreed with that and let her go back to bed to recover from being ill.

2 days later Friday evening 8 o clock a perfect night for the date.The doorbell rings, I walked to the door opened it up there she was Misdevious. She walks in still coughing a bit but good enough for the date. I greet her with 3 kisses and take her jacket and put it on the coat rack. I take and kiss her hand and guide her to the table and slide the seat for her to sit down.

I asked if she liked a glass of wine and we chat to get to know each other.She enjoyed one glass of wine so I refilled up her glass and provided a plate with cubes of our famous dutch cheese. we sat down at the table and started to chat I asked if she liked some music for the background I gave her some options to put on the decision was easy I put a cd with some various classic rock songs.(I had picked some red roses from a big field on the routeWhen I drove home from work I told her I didn't steal it I put an euro on the working table that was at the field)so walking back from the table I provided a rose as a little gift for her.

After the chat she handed me over a cd from poison and asked for unskinny pop to put on.When she came back after she had dressed herself for the lap dance. I am sitting leaning back in my sofa waiting suddenly the door opens the music starts to playShe moved in to the room dancing showing me her flexibility and smooth movement with every asset of a fine looking women She pleased me with feeling that good looking body and a perfect lap dance.

After the show she gave me. For me the date was not completed yet I still had a reward for her. So I asked her to change the seat and take place on the sofa. I gave her a foot massage for the hard work she has done for me I treated every leg and feet with care. She was very pleased with the result I asked her ones more to take my hand as I guide her to the bed and I treated her with a full body massage. After the massage I gave her clothes back so she could dress herself. We had a shortchat afterwards and ended the date with a kiss and I gave her a chocolate that she could enjoy on her way back home. We said goodbye and the date was done.

I want to thank Misdevious for her pleasant appearance and company and the mods for making this date possible.

Come and join us in the square http://www.achatsquare.chatango.com
Stone
: 1842

« #104 : April 26, 2015, 03:26:59 PM »

May I commend all the  "Daters" and the wonderful reports that have been completed.

I always enjoy reading them.  Thank you.

Please keep them up. 

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  
« previous next »
: