*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The House of The Dark Stone Rising. BDSM Pics.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 43
: The House of The Dark Stone Rising. BDSM Pics.  ( 240403 )
icebox
: 707

Founder & Owner of the original HDSR

« #480 : March 13, 2015, 10:01:57 AM »

...so SWEET....

« : March 13, 2015, 10:10:09 AM icebox »

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
icebox

« #481 : March 14, 2015, 10:27:51 AM »

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
icebox

« #482 : March 15, 2015, 06:39:26 AM »

icebox

« #483 : March 15, 2015, 06:46:50 AM »

...its SUNDAY ! ! ! ...

icebox

« #484 : March 15, 2015, 06:53:57 AM »

icebox

« #485 : March 15, 2015, 07:12:43 AM »

icebox

« #486 : March 15, 2015, 01:56:08 PM »

...OUR MISTRESS AYLA is very naughty when other Girls try to learn her LESSONS...

« : March 16, 2015, 09:11:07 AM icebox »

Amber_Stone
: 82

Kinky Angel~ Leader of the House of Stone

« #487 : March 15, 2015, 04:47:44 PM »

It  isn't easy being "The Angel Mistress" ..  specially when i'm so much smaller than almost all the slaves..   many of 'em switch in the extreme...  They don't waste any time lettin me know in NO uncertain terms if they are a lil pissed at not gettin' angel time *nod nods*

Then.. *blushes*  Master..   and Mistress Dee will let the slaves... remind me.. to be more attentive to their needs... 

It usually isn't long before my spouses..  drag me away for more.. intense and personal attenton..   carefully wif a cane..

Or flogger...

Or riding crop... 

They both enjoy breaking me..    over..    and over..   

After Master had pierced my tongue for his pleasre.. he showed me how much he loved tying it to things.. so he could train my mouth and throat!  He even ffilmed the night when he used a nose hook.. and infomred me he would pierce my nasal septum..  *blushes & looks down.. touching the lil golden ring between my nostrils*

Good thing the slaves can.. occupy themselves when Dee & Oli are busy wif me..

"Lust's passion will be served; It Demands, IT Militates, It Tyrannizes. Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life; it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge, are all founded on lust.”~ Marquis de Sade
icebox

« #488 : March 16, 2015, 09:15:31 AM »

...GIRLS...

icebox

« #489 : March 16, 2015, 09:19:50 AM »

icebox

« #490 : March 16, 2015, 09:27:15 AM »

icebox

« #491 : March 16, 2015, 09:54:29 AM »

...its a hard life...

icebox

« #492 : March 16, 2015, 10:06:50 AM »

icebox

« #493 : March 16, 2015, 10:27:14 AM »

icebox

« #494 : March 16, 2015, 10:28:25 AM »

...COLLARED...

: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 43  
« previous next »
: