*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - the most common questions and answers
« previous next »
: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27
: FAQ - the most common questions and answers  ( 311126 )
Pafe
: 548

« #255 : January 26, 2012, 06:00:24 AM »

Hiya's...

I'm pretty new here, yet... and I have a suggestion for the Forum Admins and Moderators.   Could you, perhaps, break this section (FAQ) into actual topics?  It is very difficult and time consuming to wade through all the posts hoping to find an answer only to realize that the question(S) I have are not here.

There are little nuances to AChat that I just don't understand, like:  How to send a gift.  How to try things before actually buying them.  Putting a real picture in place of the Avatar's, etc.  And reading through the 17 pages of postings here hasn't been any help.

I apologize if it sounds like I am being bitchy... that is not my intent.  I think it's an amazing site and that there are a lot of wonderful people here (and not so wonderful ones).  It's just that it would be so much easier for a Newbie like myself to be able to click on a "locked" topic explaining how to do things and find the answer. 

Well, that's about enough out of me, isn't it?   :)

Thanks for letting me share,
                      Pafe

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #256 : January 26, 2012, 07:03:33 AM »

You might have better luck just reading the quick start guides and if your question isn't answered posting there.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Pafe

« #257 : January 26, 2012, 07:08:38 AM »

You might have better luck just reading the quick start guides and if your question isn't answered posting there.

Hiya...

Thanks for the tip.  I'll try that.

Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #258 : January 26, 2012, 07:09:46 AM »

Pafe,
one problem are people not reading even the last post. Your question about breaking this thread I have asked this morning!

Now, sending a gift is simple:girls can't gift. An AChat rule.They just can receive gifts.
You can't try clothes or poses before buying.

Sorry for my short answer. I'm using a smartphone and it's not very comfortable, but I wanted to answer quick :)

medjai
: 415

« #259 : January 26, 2012, 08:01:34 AM »

Hello Pafe and welcome  ;D your suggestion is good, having a closed topic with all the faq should be easier to consult for a newbie. I don't think it would be a problem creating such a thread but the problem I think it's the lack of time from our moderators, so my suggesion is: is there anyone among us frequent posters who volounteer to go through all these pages and create a proper faq closed thread?
Lover

« #260 : January 29, 2012, 01:26:13 PM »

This topic actually is my idea. What has gone wrong? We user made a confusion thread of it (me too).
The best would have been to close it for new questions, keeping it just readible.

So a restart would be useful. A FAQ-Topic and not a discussion topic. New topics, sorted by several criteria could be added in the same board. And a moderator, who puts wrong questions to the right topics.

Medjai, I'm sure the A-Team know here are many volunteers, they just have to ask. The only problem, we can't open, move and change boards (which is correct, don't wanna be misunderstood). So even if we offer our help, the main work has to be done by the A-Team.

NewGurl
: 433

« #261 : January 29, 2012, 01:55:28 PM »

Lover I disagree with one of your statements.  Females can gift, to other Females and shemales. What it is,  Males cannot receive gifts. From Anyone. This is why I believe that there are so many Males playing as Shemales, just so they can receive gifts. Dont get the wrong idea, I like being with a S, but it is irratating to find out later that it is a Male playing as a S, And what about the Gay M, they cant gift each other, you ought to be able to gift your lover if you want to.
Lover

« #262 : January 29, 2012, 03:43:19 PM »

Of course your're right NG! I made my statement, thinking Pafe wants to gift a man; but that doesn't make it better.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #263 : January 30, 2012, 02:39:44 AM »

This is an ancient question here on aChat, NG.......and at the moment there no new solution in the dev-team plan. We had suggest a gift shop and don't remember what else in this last 4 months, but never had an answer from susy or tom.

All we can do is wait and, obvious, stop paying hookers (talking for the guys who accept to pay). and don't forget.....hope is the last one to die!!

NG, i'm playing a shemale not cause i wan gift (i can tell it till i die!) but cause i wan it......well, at last, some closer friends had sent me some gift, but i never ask them! they had do it cause we are really closed each others!

hentaiboy69

« #264 : February 09, 2012, 02:58:46 AM »

Pafe,
one problem are people not reading even the last post. Your question about breaking this thread I have asked this morning!

Now, sending a gift is simple:girls can't gift. An AChat rule.They just can receive gifts.
You can't try clothes or poses before buying.

Sorry for my short answer. I'm using a smartphone and it's not very comfortable, but I wanted to answer quick :)

Are you sure of this, Lover!? and when this new rules was coming out!?

Lover

« #265 : February 09, 2012, 04:05:40 AM »

HB, I'm not sure what you asking.
When I answered (and used a smartphone, which is bad to write) I just thought Pafe is talking about gifting men... my mistake.
They can send gifts to other girls and to shemales of course.

hentaiboy69

« #266 : February 09, 2012, 04:16:58 AM »

it's about girls....u write they can't gift. are you sure of this!?

Lover

« #267 : February 09, 2012, 04:28:52 AM »

Girls can gift girls and shemales, but not men

Pafe

« #268 : February 09, 2012, 04:41:37 AM »

Hiya's....

A break down for how to do things in the Forum would be helpful too.  How to place pictures in your posts, with perhaps an endorsement for file saving sites.  Some people have things that always show at the bottom of their posts, that looks interesting to do, too.  You have to admit, the Help file here for the Forum does not contain much information on how to do somethings.  It's great for posting and how the topics break down, but I would like to put a picture by my name, I don't know how to do that.  I'm not very savvy when it comes to these things, as you probably can tell.  :)

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69

« #269 : February 09, 2012, 05:00:20 AM »

Girls can gift girls and shemales, but not men
re-reading your post, i mistunderstood......thanks, Lover!

@Pafe: i understand what you mean....there are some peoples who are not so familiar whit pc or web option. i can't do more now (little break at work), but i think a little tread to help all, can be really nice.

: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27  
« previous next »
: