*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - the most common questions and answers
« previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27
: FAQ - the most common questions and answers  ( 311596 )
Adera
: 3047

« #150 : November 11, 2010, 07:43:36 AM »

Noone seems to believe me when I tell them I'm innocent. *pout*

So do I get to be punished now for my wicked naughtiness? I've got my tigress outfit on and there's no leash so I'm hard to catch (not counting my high heels :P). Walking off I sway my ass tauntingly. ;) :P
Bear
: 3856

« #151 : November 12, 2010, 07:01:14 PM »

Noone seems to believe me when I tell them I'm innocent. *pout*

So do I get to be punished now for my wicked naughtiness? I've got my tigress outfit on and there's no leash so I'm hard to catch (not counting my high heels :P). Walking off I sway my ass tauntingly. ;) :P

Finally a most common question

sinnnn
: 1379

« #152 : November 13, 2010, 03:28:45 AM »

@Bear
I say we tag team her. 

@Adera
Tease.  Run lil tiger as fast as you can, we don't even have to chase.  You'll break a heel, trip over a invisible rock and then we got you.(All the victims fall over invisible stuff in the movies, lol)
Adera

« #153 : November 13, 2010, 07:37:01 AM »

Trips over and falls on my ass "owie".
Bear

« #154 : November 14, 2010, 10:17:34 AM »

My ropes or your silk cords sinnnn?

*widening the loop of the lariat,...

Adera far to easy,...much prefer to see the expression when the lasso falls,.. that wide eyed look of amazement and excitement, realizing the inevitable shall come...

Adera

« #155 : November 14, 2010, 05:34:04 PM »

Ha, I'll just kick off my heels and run again. :P
sinnnn

« #156 : November 14, 2010, 09:07:37 PM »

Oh if your going to go all out Bear, lets put a pony outfit on her and set her free.  I always wanted to catch a wild mustang.  Oh and then break it in.  (Jumping up and down in excitement) Can we Bear, can we?  I want to be a cowgirl with hat, boots, spurs and all.   ;D ;D ;D
Bear

« #157 : November 15, 2010, 01:49:55 AM »

who am I to deny the goddess,...by all means proceed...digging into the box of his imagination,...
tosses sinnnn her request,..and chaps with matching leather vest,,,

giddiy up little pony,...run now while you can
« : November 15, 2010, 04:35:36 AM Bear »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #158 : November 15, 2010, 04:18:53 AM »

Run like the wind and head for the hills Adera, you have some relentless chasers after you...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera

« #159 : November 15, 2010, 09:07:23 AM »

Break me in, that sounds very exciting :o. Are you sure I haven't been already by an really manly "horse" though?. :P

I scamper off into the fields... gosh, did they have to put nipple clamps with bells om me and shoes that make my feets look like hooves?
TightFit74
: 2415

« #160 : November 15, 2010, 03:47:02 PM »

The silent of the night is broken by deafening sounds of bells and trampling like a pony, as Adera tried to escape her pursuers. Grass is trampled, branches are broken as she plows forth, looking over her shoulders from time to time. Breathing fast and frantic, excitement mixed with fear and anticipation...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
sinnnn

« #161 : November 15, 2010, 05:18:42 PM »

Hey who think they can catch her first?  Using my extra rope, I trip the others as I chase off after the naughty fillie.  Laughing all the way, HAHAHA. ;D
Adera

« #162 : November 15, 2010, 06:52:56 PM »

Plows forth... honestly I have some grace to it. :P

Hearing the laugh I try to increase my pase, my butt plug tail rubbing me even worse. My dick and nipples getting really excited making it hard to run.
Shianna
: 102

« #163 : November 15, 2010, 07:44:26 PM »

Hi, I wanted to ask a question in regards to the orgasm meter being unavailable to free players. Was it a way to test the market in terms of encouraging memberships to be bought, or was it an irrelevant decision in regards to the market?

The question seems to have an obvious answer, but I'm just curious of the true intention.. ::)

I've heard in several cases from a few members about how it affected their relationship with free users, I myself am not too concerned, but once again I am curious.

Best regards ~Shianna

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Bear

« #164 : November 15, 2010, 07:49:48 PM »

Pick myself up spitting dirt, but sinnnn's wicked laugh of getting the better of me,...triggers an immediate response...

The swirl of the lariat in quick movement,..suddenly arcing out as it flings through the air,...falling about about sinnnn.

I see her feet tangle,..stuttering movement, before yanking,...sealing the loop around her feet and sending her sprawling face first to the ground...then quickly dash forward,...kneeling over her stunned body,..

(to answer the frequently asked question,...doe sinnnn ever get tied up?...only by wiser more devious souls).

Sit beside her,..as I gather and dust her hat off,...lean down and give her a quick kiss...

"Now, I have no attention of leaving you here,..playing nice or do I have to lug you around in this chase?"

: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27  
« previous next »
: