*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Gender re-assignment for SHE-MALES
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gender re-assignment for SHE-MALES  ( 5541 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : April 12, 2015, 04:43:36 AM »

Wouldn't it be great if you could be a Female for a DAY.  It would  certainly surprise your lovers wouldn't it.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : April 12, 2015, 05:58:19 AM »

You mean you want to change your gender to asiple girl temporarely!?

Honestly talking, I don't see it as a grea tupate for the game......I don't know the others, but I don't want it! Just go and create a free account for some fun like that with your partner, if you really want it

zuzannah

« #2 : April 12, 2015, 09:36:51 AM »

OK.  But if you create another free account You look differently don't you.  I just thought it would be nice amongst She Males to this once in a while. To see what they looked like as a Full On Female.

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : April 12, 2015, 09:42:41 AM »

Yes, creating a new avi means having a new avi ;) you could gift it and buy premium membership and some clothes, but of course it's all a question of money.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : April 12, 2015, 09:54:36 AM »

But don't forget that only accounts who are or were premium even just one time can be gifted!

Lover

« #5 : April 12, 2015, 09:57:34 AM »

HB is right, I have forgotten that they have changed it a while ago. Every member has to buy a membership before you can be gifted.

zuzannah

« #6 : April 12, 2015, 10:00:23 AM »

So is it a good idea? or shall I just forget it.  I suppose I could start a poll about it.

Lover

« #7 : April 12, 2015, 10:03:40 AM »

If you want, you can add a poll here in this topic. My personal opinion is, not many will use it and it might be even harder to get it from A-Team

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : April 13, 2015, 10:31:55 AM »

I think its an interesting idea but also not very popular. 

Members can have a female avatar account to play out such a fantasy and buy the required items to clone their main account. As it means spending money, Achat would probably prefer this option too.

We do like ideas though  zuzannah, keep them coming. 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kaitlyn72

« #9 : April 17, 2015, 08:52:18 AM »

I can see how this would be nice for the S and their lovers to have. A solution I can see would be to start out as a S and then request a gender reassignment. It is a 1 time thing, once you go F you cant go back but it will let you RP your final stages of transformation. Somewhere there is a Dev growling, I can hear it from here  ;D  This does have a touch of realism. Once you commit to it the change is forever.  ;)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: