*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bracelets for Sale
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bracelets for Sale  ( 5397 )
anniethyme
: 38

Use it or lose it, dearie

« : April 29, 2015, 10:26:19 AM »

Dear loyal followers,

My granddaughter just got a new job in sales for home-made jewelry. I am shamelessly plugging her wares online for her, as any good granny would do. These bracelets are made of 100% polyester hemp, no chemicals, preservatives, or harmed bunnies in the making of them. I hear these are very popular with you young people today, and also make good Christmas stocking stuffers, if you want to buy them for friends. Its a shame they can't be profile fields on that achat game, I'm sure they'd come in handy for identifying exactly what you are, or what you are looking for.

Please reply below to let me know which ones you'd like to order, but act quickly because quantities are limited. I think a limit of 3 for yourself, and 3 for friends would be acceptable. (Name the friends if you wish.)

I am going to order a "Fuck Off" and a "7 inch clit" for myself to wear. So pretty.

Thanks for checking it out!

Love,
Granny
Stone
: 1842

« #1 : May 01, 2015, 12:57:03 PM »

Can I order "Cock for rent" and "Dick liker"   (I think they missed the C out")

I may pimp J out  to get pay off my Gnome bill.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : May 01, 2015, 01:47:10 PM »

I'll  have ...  "  I ♥ Teabagging  " -     

and  " Eat Cock"

Thank your grand daughter for me.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #3 : May 01, 2015, 04:38:22 PM »

i wil take a "Sex God"  "Dr GreatSex" and "Wolfpack Leader"  please

you take paypal?

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
: [1]  
« previous next »
: