*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat publishs big update
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
: AChat publishs big update  ( 55911 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #45 : May 26, 2015, 10:50:06 AM »

That work  8) so if you want a thing in this game you must ask for another  :o
Thank you Elena  :-*

Waiting for THE POKER now  ::)
« : May 26, 2015, 10:55:48 AM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #46 : May 26, 2015, 11:06:06 AM »

Just got a new update - it seems, they stopped Poker game. You only get a message "..paused" and can't start it.

Well, I think they have to work on it a little more, after all, I had seen players appearing right in the same sit where another one was!

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #47 : May 26, 2015, 11:18:14 AM »

Just got a new update - it seems, they stopped Poker game. You only get a message "..paused" and can't start it.

Well, I think they have to work on it a little more, after all, I had seen players appearing right in the same sit where another one was!

Because it's an hidden pose, a new free pose for the poker " fuck on the chair" YESSssssss  :D

zuzannah
: 1379

« #48 : May 26, 2015, 11:46:18 AM »

Yeah the restore arrow and the missing show myself is the only real gripe, so far.

Plus the short info text goes past that transparent window.  But that's just me been a OCD.

Plus the main menu Could be randomised Avis that are actually in the game (premium obviously).  Or they might be already I don't know.  That would be fun to see yourself on the main menu.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #49 : May 26, 2015, 12:28:16 PM »

If i select demo with the robot on the firstscreen and you are a boy you got a quick date with robot girl.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #50 : May 26, 2015, 12:52:53 PM »

My home page, you have the same ?

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #51 : May 26, 2015, 01:00:41 PM »

Yes Nat, i got the same

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
MissDee87
: 61

Owner and Head Mistress of HDSR & HDSRU!

« #52 : May 26, 2015, 01:59:45 PM »

My opinion of the New update....

Gray out chat/invite option if user is offline.

Fix poker (seems disabled at the moment.)

Make chatting box and characters bigger as u type...seems very small now.

Provide a 4th "busy" option such as "changing" or "away from keyboard" instead of always saying "in room" when a busy option is selected.

Remove the little arrow in the bottom left hand corner of the chat box, it blocks the chat text and is kind of annoying.

Provide us with a different button to restore the chat window down (another click to the "open chat window icon" might work just as good and remove that annoying arrow's necessity.)

Bring back 1 simple button as a shortcut from the "partner search" screen to character editor, instead of us having to click to the main screen THEN select "customize yourself."

Kisses,
Dee
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #53 : May 26, 2015, 02:40:55 PM »

This is what I was looking forward to the new update

I still think they need to let us  customize our profile
having them all look the same  with limited  accessories  ( skin , clothing , hair  clothing for men   )  gives  it a Robotics look
and I am sick of seeing same background photos form the time I started  I would like to add my own  and not Achat s
the free one you use now look like old newspaper or old gift wrapping paper...sorry hard Critic <--- ;)

I do love all the Avatar when started the game  but the   background killed the look .

I am also looking at if from the eyes of a New person as ,  how would  It  catch my eye on this site if I was new
a few free  outfits  and  plain   background   a few  free poses   ..how many free do new users get ?
yes the  poses  are  amazing  the best that I saw  yes I can stay on the poses F*** all day and night but....  but I have to eat , sleep, shower and  life  :D  lol  ....

compared to where I tried on other past  ,,,but after two week  that I was new I was ready to go  got tired of the same thing  . destiny kept me here ::)

This is  for Achat

You want  new members improve this.  more  social interaction with members in game   means a room club room for  members to meet
socialize together  with there AVI's like in all other sites   , give them music in the room  to set the mood    ::) for whatever they want next
 you can even sell music  and make a music list but  you need copyrights

I wanted to do the poker game but it would not open  for me

the big scree crashes me  (  I can  use the other newer  computer but I like my older one  )

the small screen I cant see  the wards

I also like the   search simple button partner search ...

Over all its nice  I can adapt to it  and like a lot  on the  update..

Just  I am begging  please change  or get new  background !

;D ;D ;D
« : May 26, 2015, 02:52:29 PM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #54 : May 26, 2015, 02:51:04 PM »

I hate it... but I don't deal well with change. Everytime Microsoft changes shit it pisses me off. I still like old movie maker on vista.
That being said I am sure I will get used to this... or not.  Also it reminds me a lot of IMVU.  I left there.

I do like that they are taking better advantage of my wide screen.
« : May 26, 2015, 02:53:40 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
peterkink
: 28

« #55 : May 26, 2015, 03:32:00 PM »

This "update" was really big Disappointment. It looks a bit different, but nothings really improved.

Modified by Brandybee due to name calling.
« : May 26, 2015, 04:23:14 PM Brandybee »
TG_Chaser

« #56 : May 26, 2015, 03:48:12 PM »

ok i take back anything nice i said about this update.... they missed all kinds of shit and obviously didnt even test it before putting it online
Covems
: 1688

« #57 : May 26, 2015, 05:19:33 PM »

So far, the thing I see is that they didn't give us anything new other than the poker which hasn't worked for me... but what they did do is take things away.

I'm offering a A$ 200 reward for the first person who can tell me what the "restore" arrow at the bottom left of the screen actually does.  It has no function for me other than blocking text.

Also, they've taken away the "hide room" option in the room.  That will make cut and paste of room things/people more tedious.  There is a spot over the "settings" icon to put a new "hide room" button, so maybe we can have that option back.

I do like that they have moved the camera buttons and gave us more room screen room, but so far, that is the only change I like.

And yeah... no more URLs in the chat.  Why?  What are they afraid of? 

I'm with you TG... I'm trying to find things I like about the update... but it's difficult to find any positives.

EDIT:  I have to add this... the music button is gone.  No more "Keep On Walking Away"  or the smooth sounds of "Black Coffee".  However... don't lose heart fellow AChaters...in the settings, you can  adjust the volume on our non existent music.  :)

« : May 26, 2015, 06:18:47 PM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
dirtyElena
: 205

« #58 : May 26, 2015, 07:34:34 PM »

The "Restore position" Button restores your chatbox to the bottom left..

You may have not noticed it by now, but you can drag the Chatbox around now.
By clicking in its header and pulling it everywhere you want it to be. (do not ask me what about that is an improvement, since you still can not enlarge it.)

If you then again click on that arrow Button the Chatbox will be restored to its original place.
« : May 26, 2015, 07:38:09 PM dirtyElena »
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #59 : May 26, 2015, 08:33:42 PM »

there ya go Elena you just made A$200  from Covems

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10  
« previous next »
: