*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat publishs big update
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
: AChat publishs big update  ( 55951 )
Stone
: 1842

« #120 : June 06, 2015, 05:51:36 PM »

If  I go on standby or Achat kicks me out the game for whatever reason,  I cannot simply log in like I did before.

I just keep writing my log in details in the chat box and it wont let me write it in the log in box,  as a consequence I have to keep rebooting the whole game again.

This is very annoying.  Is anyone else having this problem and can it be corrected please?

Please could we also please choose the poker room we play in?  I was desperately trying to get in the same room as my spouse but kept entering the same  wrong room.
Then after about 20 plus attempts, we finally succeeded only for me to lose my money and was kicked out for the whole damn saga to start again!
Needless to say ... I gave up.
It would really help for couples / friends who like to play together.

Thank you.

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #121 : June 06, 2015, 10:49:54 PM »

With regard to the poker add on,
there are a lot of good things  in the new update 
Having your  online associates  float to the top of your lists is the best of them,

The poker add on is the worst :(
tho i could  be up there with  the best if the  aChat gods  rectify its flaws.

here are my ideas :-

• Enable us to buy our own poker room
  • Allow us to invite our friends to play with us (poker  NOT Poke Her) as opposed to a random dumping us in a room
  • offer us a choice of rooms  with the ability to preview the people in that room because  while we have people we like in aChat there are also people we dont  enjoy spending time with
  • STOP the  stupid  actions  masturbation, arse picking, waving our dicks in peoples faces ect its a game of poker these distractions are annoying and should be kept into a sex room not in the poker room
  • Poker is a GAMBLING game of skill kicking us out because we win 5000 $ is ridiculous (i won one hand  collecting over 5000 and found myself  sitting back in the main menu with a message  telling me to leave a winner SERIOUSLY?
  • Allow us to accumulate a stake  and   bank it  so when we play next  we have our  stake available REMEMBER its a game of skill there and should let us  let us  have a goal to work toward
  • if the devs goal is to have us meet new ppl and create new relationships as a goal the 15 second timer is  too short responding to the room chat causes us to be folded if we arent quick enough to call or bet, leaving us  with a folded hand
  • if the devs cant or wont make the poker game a serious game then throw it out and spend their time and resources in improving the GAME overall and the forum allowing greater use of HTML coding in our posts, the erratic way our lists  are displayed is a pet  hate of mine even using the table feature  leaves  me  sobbing in frustration
this lack of control in the presentation is a prime example of  the shortcommings of our forum

Achat is a great game / virtual sex platform these half hearted unthought out updates and changes  are making it less attractive to PAYING members with many abandoning it for other similar games. Stop thinking like adolescent school boys  and get serious about making it the best.

Just an adults thoughts on Achat 2.0
« : June 06, 2015, 10:57:39 PM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Amethyst

« #122 : June 07, 2015, 02:54:25 AM »

Poker Suggestions

Love the idea of previewing a room beforehand to see who is inside ... this can save embarrassment of being at a table with others that dont want you there or people you'd rather avoid.

stop the self masturbation stuff .. as Woody Says ..its an annoying pain in the ass ..Literally...

Take Away the limit so that it doesn't kick you once you have played and reached 5000A$ (People now dread winning and reaching 5000)

Our Own Personal Room ... (Suggestion)

Give us a Radio ..that when you click on it a catergories list appears of radio stations ... i.e Country , Rock , Love , Soul , R and B , Jazz ..etc ...

When you click on it it plays that radio station .. I know this can be done as its been done on other sites. (might even be a way for achats Dev team to get a few extra funds ... interlinking with others and getting some commission thanks to your own customers clicking and choosing a certain station.

A Shower in our rooms :) for sexy intimate moments ...

I have many more suggestions ..but for now I'll be kind ;)

Thank you have a nice day  ;D

zuzannah
: 1379

« #123 : June 07, 2015, 09:20:57 AM »

Also another idea would be that people in your friends/lovers and especially Spouse List should be able to contact you if you are in a poker room. 

Plus I'm with Woody on the idea of the daft actions (and I mean DAFT) and the ability to see who is in a particular room. (hope I'm not one of those people Woody That you don't enjoy time with)

Another thing as well.  Just lost my 1000$  When I go back in I've only 90.  I know this might be right to stop people from jumping right back in with 1000 but if there are people in there that you have arranged to play in there it's a bit infuriating.  But I  know how to fix that now. 

And yes I've looked at other games like this one.  But not yet convinced of them.  Sorry everyone still here.

Stone I have the same problem too.  I have to restart the program every time as well.
« : June 19, 2015, 05:34:42 AM zuzannah »

anniethyme
: 38

Use it or lose it, dearie

« #124 : June 19, 2015, 06:16:28 AM »

Poker Rooms
Non-premium users cannot talk in there. the one i was in - just 2 guys talking, probably thought we girls were rude, so it felt very awkward. And I still hate that when we are in poker rooms or set as "busy" that our color is "yellow" like being in a private room.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #125 : June 19, 2015, 04:12:12 PM »

Please Achat, can you fix Poker to choose your room.   1, 2, 3 or random room. 

I was spending a pleasant evening with my lover and friends playing poker,  got booted and ended up being sent to another room. This kept on happening and is really, really,  really FRUSTRATING.

This is coupled with the fact, you lose you get booted out, you win over 5,000, you get booted out.
And the whole damn  search for the room starts again.  You end up playing musical chairs in the other rooms and sometimes even get cards dished out to you. 

Can you up the winning boot to about 25,000?
Can you allow us to choose our room?
Can you change the Poker Room busy colour in the Achat Game to anything but Yellow?  Blue or Purple perhaps?

Thank you.

( PS   Please check you PM's,  Poker isn't the only thing I'm frustrated about ....   Jeeze I need to get laid, ease the tension LOL )

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #126 : June 19, 2015, 04:22:25 PM »

Please Achat, can you fix Poker to choose your room.   1, 2, 3 or random room. 

I was spending a pleasant evening with my lover and friends playing poker,  got booted and ended up being sent to another room. This kept on happening and is really, really,  really FRUSTRATING.

This is coupled with the fact, you lose you get booted out, you win over 5,000, you get booted out.
And the whole damn  search for the room starts again.  You end up playing musical chairs in the other rooms and sometimes even get cards dished out to you. 

Can you up the winning boot to about 25,000?
Can you allow us to choose our room?
Can you change the Poker Room busy colour in the Achat Game to anything but Yellow?  Blue or Purple perhaps?

Thank you.

( PS   Please check you PM's,  Poker isn't the only thing I'm frustrated about ....   Jeeze I need to get laid, ease the tension LOL )

i can help with the last  problem sweetheart ;)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Jessie1990

« #127 : June 19, 2015, 05:32:26 PM »

Yes Achat we alos need ample supplies of Anti Wanker spray  ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #128 : June 20, 2015, 08:31:49 AM »

lol Jessie

Remove all the silly actions in poker room. Give us some funny ones.

In general: I think a "panic" button would be good - a chance to close the game in 1 step.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #129 : June 20, 2015, 08:54:49 AM »

I want to say when you win you have to feel great  some  how

when  I won  on  poker game and I am on a roll  I get more  down

How can I get on win  at 5000 and then get booted  whats the  the

excitement of winning if you are going to get booted

Change the limited

and I really  don't care who win;s the days before

a ignore button will be very useful to

Thank you 
Foxy Roxxy
« : June 22, 2015, 12:30:57 PM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #130 : June 20, 2015, 09:17:19 AM »

Hello,

I wish there was a SCSR "Special CumSquirt Room" with competitions and rankings.
The longest jet
The heavier
The most unusual
The most abundant
The fastest

I think it would be beneficial for Sexual popularity of participants, better than Poker  8)

:D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
dirtyElena
: 205

« #131 : June 20, 2015, 11:41:50 AM »

Good Idea Nat,

may I add that the room should be a colloseum like Arena with audiences and judges for the spectacle.

Im general some Sex-olympics would be nice :P
anniethyme
: 38

Use it or lose it, dearie

« #132 : June 21, 2015, 10:34:15 PM »

that's eerie, because when I was in the poker room, I was saying we should be able to cum squirt on everyone. Much fun!
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #133 : June 22, 2015, 12:32:01 PM »

that's eerie, because when I was in the poker room, I was saying we should be able to cum squirt on everyone. Much fun!

lol  Annie

Kind like dancing in the rain right    ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover
: 10350

« #134 : June 25, 2015, 02:58:55 AM »

@Nat: We could start a cum contest in forum :D We had something similar a while ago.

Now as it's possible to be in room with more than 3 people, there could be other rooms too. The SCSR room is like a gangbang room, which has been mentioned before too. We also can think about cum-poses and actions.

: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  
« previous next »
: