*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Bridge
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Bridge  ( 8163 )
Wolf_A
: 171

« : July 25, 2015, 05:48:36 PM »

The door closed and he was in darkness, only the flare of the match as he lit a cigarette briefly lit the night.  He took one long drag and started walking to the place he called home. As he walked his boots echoed, the sound bouncing of the few cottages lining the single cobbled road. Mist swirled around him, ethereal and strangely comforting. By the time he reached the bridge over the river the cigarette finished, he paused to let it fall to the floor where the toe cap of his boot crushed it oblivion.

I was then, looking up that he saw a shadow on the low parapet wall. His eyes narrowed and as he neared the figure, words on his lips unsaid and a kind of fascinated, unbelieving look on his face as he watched the figure topple from the bridge. Hearing a splash as he reached the spot, he carried on running slipping and sliding down the grassy bank until he felt the cold water fill his boots. Looking around wildly, searching for the body he'd seen fall.  Steadily he moved deeper and deeper, now his hands swept over the water searching.

Suddenly he snatched at something as it brushed his finger tips and felt his grip tighten around something rough and heavy.  Pulling it towards him he soon realized that what he held in his fist was a rucksack. Still held in the straps was the body he'd watched topple from the bridge.  It was only when he reached the bank of the river he knew that it was a girl he held and that only because he had to loop one arm under hers and felt something soft, soft yet firm, through the coat she wore. A retching cough, her body convulsed  as she ejected the water from her lungs.

Struggling up the bank with the girl was heavier than he thought but that was probably due to the water logged clothing that now soaked through his own clothes. He not only struggled to carry her up the bank  but what to do with her now he had dragged her from her intended death leap? Finding himself wet and starting to feel the cold himself he hefted the girl more comfortably in his arms and started to carry her to his home.

He lived on what was known as Angel Point, an isthmus or an island depending if the tide was in or out. A wall of stone blocks heavy enough to resist the waves lifted the house up high enough that is was never flooded and only battered by the occasional breaking wave in a high winded storm.  He smiled a rare smile as the welcoming warm glow of a light hung low over the door. He was fiddling through the bunch of keys as he made it to the door, struggling and fumbling for the lock and eventually finding it, he made it in to the old house.

Once inside he stood uncertain of his next move.  Both would have to get out of the wet clothes. The fire was still giving out heat and the rug would be the easiest place to get her out of her clothes. It was there that he lay her down and first removed the jacket he wore. It was now that he got his first good look at her. She was taller than he had imagined her to be, almost delicate features, high cheek bones but that could be a number of things. He started to remove her clothes, shoes first, very worn, dirty torn jeans, a cardigan and t-shirt all had that old worn out look to them.  He removed the lot and only left her panties on her. He looked at her a moment before he actually spoke to himself more than to her "Lets get you in bed then lass, get you warm before you die of the cold." Goose bumps covered her pale white flesh.

A few minutes later and she was in his bed, covered up and breathing steadily. He hadn't thought about where he was going to sleep, wrapped in a toweling bath robe, scrubbing a towel over his hair as he watched her sleeping. Slowly he turned from her, leaving the room but with the door left open, a light on outside. He'd probably hear her if she woke. In the kitchen he put the kettle to boil and made himself a mug of coffee then say in the big arm chair to drink it slowly before he started to fall asleep finally giving in to tiredness, head resting on the back, long legs stretched out towards the fire.

Suddenly there  was a scream, an almost inhuman sound that lasted several seconds. He shook his head, scrubbed his hands over his face and yawned. Standing slowly his eyes adjusted to the dim light filtering through the curtains in to the room. The fire had died down to leave dull grey ashes in the grate. Steadily he walked to the foot of the stairs and looked up in to the gloom expecting he knew not what sight might greet him. Each step he took he expected to see her but there was no sound from the only bedroom. Cautiously   he opened the door to his bedroom and vaguely noted that the curtains were open and the first light of dawn  was what lit the room.

She was still in bed, still covered and seemingly still asleep. He watched her a few seconds. Until she rolled over to look at him for the first time. He saw the fear in here clear blue eyes, dark circles around each one, the fear turned to a glare as he spoke quietly " You okay ... I pulled you out of the river. Saw you fall in and dragged you out. "  Her look turned to despair, a feeling she was used to. She tried to speak but only her lips moved and a croak erupted instead of the intended words so he spoke again " I'm Jack , you're in my house so..... Well you are safe I'm not going to hurt you. Want a drink ? I've got tea or water." She nodded and as he turned caught her looking around the room " I had to throw your clothes. They were wet torn and dirty but I'll find you something when you've had a drink. "

With that he turned and left her there in his bed while he went down the stairs to put the kettle on the stove to boil. His fingers ran through his hair as he waited then remembered the fire. "Yeah that would be good. " Muttering to himself as he went to set the fire and wait for the kettle to boil.

Upstairs she lay in bed, feeling warm for the first time in months. Thinking back to last eve - She remembered walking through the village, the walk that was mostly aimless. That is until she saw the bridge and the river, looking in to the rising mist at the flowing black water. A shiver ran through her entire body. She was vaguely aware of feeling comfortable, of warmth, of her ravenous hunger and soreness in her limbs and her entire body ached. How she got to be in a strange bed, all but naked she only knew what he'd just said. He'd saved her life, a life she didn't want ..... No that wasn't right she had wanted to end it all but now she felt nothing but the aching.

As she blinked from the thoughts he was there holding a tray with two steaming mugs and a glass of water. His smile looked better than the look earlier. Her eyes followed his every move as he sat on the bed and placed the tray on a set of drawers by the side of the bed. "Here ... Water, drink and it might make you feel better. I put sugar in your tea, it might not be to your taste but you need it." His voice had changed too. Now, she knew he was in control, just b y the firmness of his voice. There was something else there too, something she more felt than actually heard. Somehow she knew that this man would not hurt her.

She drank the water, careful not to let the thick quilt slip down and watching him as she sipped at the water until she thought she could speak "Jack ..... You pulled me out of the river?  " It was then her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open "You took my clothes off? All of them ?  Where are they ...I want them back ... " Tears trickled from her eyes as she started crying . Jack's only reaction was to offer her the kitchen roll from the tray. "There .. I had to do that, couldn't get you warm in wet clothes. There are in the  bin and so is all the stuff from your back pack. Don't worry about that for now. You need to rest not worry. Are you hungry ? I know I am. " He smiled what looked to her a slightly sad smile " I'm hungry ... " Jack stood and turned from her to open and old wardrobe and when he turned back to her tossed her a robe that was as thick and warm as the one he wore. " Bathroom's that way across the hall, feel free to take a shower if you want. "

She waited until she heard him go down the stairs and sat up, letting the quilt fall from her and then looked at her arms and her body. It was bruised in places. A few grazes but nothing serious, when she tried to stand she fell back to the bed dizziness hitting her and making her head spin. "What the hell did I do that for " She reached for the remaining mug of tea and sipped it as she slowly realized that she would again have to face the world. As she sipped the tea in silence, hearing a few noises from under the floor she tried not to think too much of what the future held.

A shower sounded good but she sat there with the tea cupped in her hands only putting it down when she thought about her being naked. Slowly she pushed her arms through each sleeve and pulled the robe tight around her. It was his, that much was for sure. She almost smiled at the size of it. Almost. She tried standing and barely managed that feat, slowly staggering to the bathroom.

There was a shout from down the stairs as she went from the bathroom back to the room "Breakfast ... I'll bring it up." Those words almost frightening her back to the bedroom she felt strangely safe in. The aroma of toast made her stomach groan painfully and as she slumped back to the bed she tried to remember her last proper meal. Jack opened the door with a plate in  one hand, piled with toast "Thank you ..Jack ."  as he handed her the plate "Now take it easy on the toast ... Hope you like honey though. It's all I have in. Going to tell me your name ? " Jack picked up a slice and took a bite as she did " Mmmm ... mmm .. My name .. I'm Ella. " She chewed swallowing quickly "Ellaouise " nodding asshe ate another bite ... "Slow down Ella or you might throw it all back up."

They ate in silence until he suddenly broke the silence, answering her unspoken question. "You can stay if you want Ella, at least a few days. I'll have to go back to work in a week, though." She could tell he was thinking about something now, though what, Ella had no idea until he spoke again. "Though I can hardly put you out on the street naked. It was I that threw all your stuff away. I'll buy you new things. Oh, there's a new toothbrush up in the cupboard in the bathroom. Anything else you'll have to use what's there until later today when the tide goes out."

Ella looked at him strangely "Why ? ... What tide ? .. I ... I ... " Her big sigh and slumped shoulders, her head looked at a half eaten slice of toast. "Yeah the tide .. You'll see if you look out the window, Ella. " Jack nodded to the window and he smiled slightly as she craned her neck to see "Oh wow .. you live on an island." For the first time she started to look alive and he smiled more "Well no, technically it isn't, it is now but when the tide drops there is a road down there."  He was watching her as she sat back on the bed and took a bite of toast. Ella tilted her head slightly "So I can stay here until you ? What go back to work ? Then I have to go back to living out there ? You save my life so I can go suffer all that again ? Jack, I can't go back to that ... I ... "

Jack only nodded the once before he stood. He looked at her dark eyes flickering slightly. He  didn't have all the answers and instead he shrugged "No I can't just kick you out now I saved your life ? Where you going to sleep, there's only one bed ?  What are you going to do when I have to go back to work? You going to stay here all alone ? ... " Questions he should not have asked he thought. For his answer she moved over on the bed  before speaking "Mmm I think there is more than enough room for two ... After all I'm only skinny and you aren't that big. Aaand I can look after your house while you are away. I'm not bad, Jack, I haven't killed anyone, I haven't done bad things. I just haven't had the best start after . " Ella stopped talking, dropped her head as her voice stammered out in a whisper and tears again trickled down her cheeks "After my mum died I didn't have anywhere to go ."

Jack only looked out of the window, hearing her speaking and then only glancing at Ella as she went quiet.
« : July 26, 2015, 06:36:57 PM Wolf_A »

Wolf_A

« #1 : July 28, 2015, 08:29:03 AM »

Walking from the bedroom Jack went in to the bathroom and showered, dried himself off. Afterwards he opened the door, naked, then closed it quickly as he suddenly thought about who was in his bed.  He wrapped his robe around him and went back in to his bedroom. Ellaliouse was curled in a ball, her back to him and obviously crying quietly. When Jack's hand touched her shoulder she flinched but didn't move. Jack's fingers squeezed gently " We'll talk about it later. Come down when you are ready . "

It must have been an hour before something made Jack turn his head to the living room door and saw her in the doorway just looking at him as he sat there. It suddenly occurred to him that there was only the one arm chair in the room. As he looked at her, Ella lifted her arms slightly "Well Jack, if you are going to buy me clothes. " She started to giggle, Jack laughed at the sight of her in his spare robe. The sleeves hung down past her finger tips, the hem almost reached the floor and it could almost wrap around her twice. "You look better in that than you did last night." Ella smiled and sat on the arm of the chair silently but smiling "So .... Jack, how did you come by this place. I mean it wouldn't be my choice to live here alone. If you don't mind me asking ? "

Jack sat back "I don't mind ... It's a long story but I guess we have time. I used to stay  down here, with a girl. Her family kind of adopted me. Oh  I was in the Navy. I had no place to go on leave, when my ship was in dock. Anyway even if Gail wasn't home I used to come here. I came home on leave, my final one before my last voyage. They had been in an accident so... Gail was married and living in Scotland by then.. I rented the place while it was up for sale and I looked for a place. I was walking when I saw this place and bought it outright for cash ... "

Ella listened in silence. " Mmmm I'm glad you bought it. Jack, it's quiet here. Nice." She stood suddenly and walked around then in to the kitchen. Jack watched, then followed her in to the kitchen watching her. "Tea's in the .. " Ella cut him off with a raised hand.
"Jack I need to find where you put things, I can't cook, I have no idea how, I never learned ... much of anything really. The least I can do is make a mug of tea. "  He leaned on the door frame watching her, arms folded grinning. " I will have to go in to town so ... Well better you write a list while the kettle boils. "  He sat at the kitchen table and from the drawer pulled a pad and a pen. She concentrated hard a moment "I don't even know what I need ... " She just dropped the pen on the table and started crying silently "I'm sorry Jack ... "

She felt his presence next to her and leaned to his side as his hand rested on her shoulder "Lets see ... I was like that first time I went to sea ..." Jack lifted the pad and started to read, dropping it in front of her "Ella, the first thing I did was ask myself what is the first thing I did in the morning ... So ... wash, clean your teeth " Jack waited until she wrote ... " Get dressed .... so clothes. I'll get what you need and then if it fits better than my robe take you to get more .. "

With tear filled eyes she watched him read through her list and nodded "That wasn't so difficult now was it .. " He smiled as she looked up at him and nodded "I'm so useless .. "  She felt him hugging her to his side. " Mmmm you trying to prove that by boiling the kettle dry are you, Ella?"
She turned to the stove and laughed slightly "See hopeless . " Jack shrugged at the look on her face as she poured the water and stirred in sugar before removing the teabags ...

They sat opposite each other at the table as Jack looked through the list of things ... "I've never bought any of this stuff before. ... Bra ..... " He looked at her and saw she was blushing red as he spoke again. "Panties ... I'm going to feel strange buying all this."  He saw she was avoiding his gaze and that she was fiddling with the robe's belt. They finished the tea in silence before Jack stood " I guess I'll be going and give this a try."

He turned half way along the causeway to look back at his house and waved, seeing her hand lift in response. Once in the village he walked to where he parked his car, in the pub's car park. Walking round the store wasn't the easiest thing he'd ever done. When one of the assistants ask if she could help he nodded.  He picked out what he thought might fit her. Jack looked in to the open bag on his way back to his car, wondering, worrying. The bra and panties a matching set looked lacy and flimsy he hoped they would fit. At least then she can buy her own things, Jack thought.

On his way home he found himself thinking of Ella in the things he'd bought for her. Would she like them ... probably ... IF they fit her that was. Deciding that he'd drive over the bridge and walk from the summer car park. That ay he would avoid all the questions about the women's carrier bag at least. Half the village thought he was slightly strange anyway, seeing with that bag in his hand would only convince them. He'd bought her some extra stuff  he hoped she'd like.

As he was walking across the causeway he saw her looking out the window and just as he walked up the steps she opened the door to him, all at once he felt her excitement, her nervousness. "Well ... that wasn't easy ... " Ella laughed and then went red and scrunched up the sleeves at her throat giggling and dancing from one foot to the other. Jack grinned, clutching the bag of clothes in his fist. " At least let me take my coat off Ella. "

He walked through the hall and in to the kitchen and placed it on the table " I hope everything fits ... It won't but ... I can take it back if it doesn't." He sat down and grinned "Well try it on ... look through it all. I picked out what I thought you might like, though really that was just me." Ella  grabbed the bag from the table and smiled turning to go then she turned back and looked sad "These are the first new bought for me clothes I've had since I was fifteen, Jack, I don't care if they don't fit perfectly. " With that she was gone and Jack smiled as he heard her run up the stairs.

A full hour later and she was poking her head around the door of the living room, Jack smiled and Ella stepped out. What he bought her, more than she asked for. She was wearing not the jeans, not the pullover jumper that could fit her anyway but the dress he'd bought on a whim of his own, thinking she might like that more. When she smiled so did he "Thank you, Jack, this fits almost perfectly ... Though the bra was too big for me ... Everything else fits. " She swirled thinking she say about the jeans being a size too big. As she swirled Jack could see just how it wel it fit her "Wow ... you look amazing ... Ella ... " He stood smiling and she blushed as she faced him across the room. "The shoes ? " She lifted one foot up. "There feel a bit tight but I'm used to wearing old stuff. I think I need to walk them in ? " Then she kissed him and wrapped both arms around him in a tight hug. "Jack ... " His arms slowly wrapped around her frail body and held her silently.

Jack found himself stroking her long fine blonde hair, hearing her murmur softly as he lifted her head. They looked in to each other's eyes a long moment, Ella felt her eyes close just  as their lips touched. That first contact lasted long long moments, stretching in to eternity. Ella was breathing deeply, she felt warm in Jack's arms. Warm and trembling as Jack kissed her again, pressing his lips to hers more firmly, almost reluctantly Ella opened her mouth to him. "Mmmmm " Jack felt her go limp in his arms and clutched her tighter to him before Ella shook her head to break the spell, though she held him tighter than ever "Jack ... please Jack not here ... Not like this .. Please."  Jack found himself looking in to her eyes and smiling. "Ella .... " She slipped from his arms and ran, her feet thumping on the stairs.

Jack was about to go after her until his shoulders slumped a little and he gave her a few moments to herself. He heard movement, the bed creaked and Jack looked up to the ceiling above. Curious now he slowly went up the stairs and stopped out side the bedroom door. I eased it open a little "Ella ... " He saw her in bed, looking very serious, blushing ever so slightly. The dress was on the floor, the shoes too. "Ella ... I'm sorry .. I didn't mean ... " Jack stammered to a halt as he saw she was smiling slightly.

Jack took a hesitant step to her, to the bed. Ella slid the quilt back a little. Jacks mouth opened and closed as Ella shook her head once and slid under the quilt before Jack started to undress. She had her back to him as he slid in to bed beside her pulling her to him and turning her on to her back. She looked serious again "Be gentle Jack ... Please." He only nodded as he kissed her slowly, holding gently, rolling her to him, pulling her closer.

Wolf_A

« #2 : July 28, 2015, 05:46:51 PM »

Jack held her in his arms, cradling her as he kissed her lips, kissed her face with infinite care and tenderness. Ella smoothed her hands over his back and shoulders. Ella moaned softly as Jack kissed her mouth, a deep heated kiss that momentarily took her breath away. Slowly Jack explored her body, one hand stroked slowly down her body reaching her hip, he pushed gently rolling her on to her back. The kiss they shared grew in passion, became heated and hungry. Ella ran her nails down Jack's back then up to his shoulders to cling to him almost in desperation.  Jack's fingers curled around her shoulder, cradling her, holding her almost under him.  She moaned as Jack's fingers eased between her thighs, gentle pressure parted them and as he touched her soft tender lips he felt her tense, her whole body rigid.

Jack lifted his head up, breaking the kiss, looking in to her eyes just as his finger tips stroked her lips  soft light touches that excited her and scared her, gasping, holding him "Please be gentle Jack. "  He smiled as his fingers parted her lips, easing in to her moist sex, to feel her moist lips slowly wrapping around hid finger. " I will Ella ... I'l be gentle." She moaned and gasped as his finger slipped in to her deeper, tender stroking made her relax, more with each breath, each movement of his exploring fingers drew a moan, a writhing of her body to his.

He found his lips on hers, his tongue delving in to her mouth, tangling with her tongue, dancing in to each others mouths to create a pleasure that even now bordered on ecstasy. Jack lifted himself up and he felt her move under him, her thighs already lifting to wrap around him as she clung to him trembling. His fingers  pulled from her to be replaced by the head of his cock. Ella gasped in a mix of pleasure and fear, trembling as her body both desired him and feared taking him in to her. "Jack .... Jack .... Mmmmm  Jack " Her hips tilted, taking him in to her, slowly, so slowly it was almost like pain to wait. Jack looked in to her eyes as he lowered his body, sinking in to her easily until he felt her resist him, He lifted his hips slightly and heard the gasped moan, felt her finger nails digging in to his flesh.

He stilled a moment and sank in to her, making her cry out making tears fill her eyes, her body tighten under him . Jack looked in to her eyes as he held her wrapped in his arms, cradled between her spread thighs, buried in her moist pussy. Slowly she moved and them smiled a smile that was slightly sad. Her fingers relaxed their hold and her body squirmed under him just as he lifted his hips, to start the slow, tender act of their joining. Jack allowed Ella to move, lifting herself, arching her back rolling her hips mating perfectly with him.  Each thrust of his hips now rocked her body making small moaned gasps escape her. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't keep her eyes open, closing them now in pure pleasure of him inside her, holding her. His kisses showered her face, his hands every where. Ella suddenly trembled and  wrapped her arms around his neck.

Their movements grew more wild, hips crashing together, each time he filled her drew both of them closer, harder, faster, closer. "Jack ..... god ... Jack ... " He kissed her hard and passionate crushing their lips in the hunger of pleasure. He felt her bucking her hips wildly, writhing and undulating under him until both seemed to still, meshing together before the crashing orgasm swamped them both. Suddenly Ella cried out in what could have been pain but was far from that.  Jack groaned and held her tight as her nails raked down his back. Both gasped for breath, panting they lay in each other for a long time until at last their breathing steadied.

Jack found his head buried in a mass of blonde hair, Ella kissed his shoulder slowly as she relaxed. He lifted his body off hers, taking her with him, keeping his still hard cock  in her as he rolled to his side. Ella blinked her eyes open and smiled  as  they lay in silence looking in to each  other's eyes while Jacks fingers stroked strands of hair from her face.  The silence lasted in to eternity. Neither of the spoke and eventually both fell asleep, tangled and entwined with each other.

Wolf_A

« #3 : July 30, 2015, 06:51:42 PM »

They woke together, still curled in up in each other's arms.  The first to move was Ella, without a word she crawled from their bed and walked to the bathroom. Jack watched her, smiling and once he heard the shower start smiled. Jack waited a few moments then he rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom, opening the door a little he looked in. The room was steam filled but he could see that Ella was just smoothing her hands over her hair, water ran in rivulets down her face and body.  Jack spoke softly just over the noise of the shower. " Mind if I join you Ella " It was more a statement though and he smiled as Ella tried to cover herself and then blushing gave up "I don't suppose I can stop you ... " Ella now started to work the bar of soap up and down her arm quickly as she tried to think of why Jack had stepped in to the shower. She didn't have long to wait for her unspoken question to be answered.

Jack took the soap from her, looking in to Ella's face, smiling as he did so, Jack started to slowly massage the soap over Ella's shoulders. He turned her and started washing her back. She flinched as his hands smoothed over her ass, gasping as the soap slipped in to the crease between the cheeks of her ass. Jack moved the bar of soap slowly up and down as his other free hand caressed her ass and hip. Her head dropped as she failed to stifle a moan and a shiver of pleasure. Ella stretched her arms to press her hands to the tiled wall and slightly ashamed, parted her legs as Jack pressed the soap between her thighs. Her head tilted back and as the hot water poured over her back, washing her clean, she heard his voice "Stay just as you are Ella .. "  She could only nod, her limbs trembling, face red ... No one had done anything like this and she felt excited, shame, pleasure and trepidation at what was to happen next. What if she didn't stay as he had instructed? Did she really want to find  out?

Ella  turned her head to see him with soap in one hand and blinked, opening and closing her mouth at the sight she saw. "Jack ... Jack ...please ... " Her voice pleaded wondering what he was about to do with that ..... blade ... in his hand, " Ella .. Just stay very very still ok ... I'm not going to hurt you Ella .. " For some reason she found herself nodding, already the panic at seeing the blade had faded because Jack said it would be ok.

The stream of water moved from her body. She didn't know why, her eyes closed tight as she concentrated standing still. She felt the soap, caressing her under her arms and she knew what was about to happen. The blade felt cold and she shivered in reaction, then her body tightened and she thought of only staying as still as possible ... because that blade felt sharp.. As it scrapped her flesh she couldn't help but let a soft sight escape her. It felt good... It felt frightening having a blade that sharp so close to her flesh, actually scraping her flesh clean and smooth.

Jack smiled as he allowed her to shiver at the first touch of the blade, slowly, carefully he scrapped at her flesh, the razor shaved Ella's flesh of the soap in to clean pink strips until her under arms on both sides where as bare and smooth as any super model.  After shaving her under arms Jack washed her clean. "There ... Does that feel better Ella ? "  The bar of soap, hiis finger tips caressed her stomach and she obediently turned to allow Jack to wash her front.

Ella watched meekly as his hands moved over her body, soapy and smooth it made her feel like she had never felt before. She let out a moan as his soap smothered hands covered her breasts and up to her throat, she was looking in to his eyes as she felt her nipples harden to his touch and he smiled more, teasing the hard little buds a little more to make her eyes close and her swallow quickly, blushing bright red.

Her mouth dropped open, her eyes wide as she felt his hands on her thigh almost all the way around her leg as he knelt, washing her legs "Jack .... " He  looked up and smiled as he reached for the razor to start shaving her legs.  She was wondering when this was going to end but now it felt good, now that she knew what was happening and how it felt to have him do this. It felt good to be told what to do, it felt good to see him smile at her, for her, because of her.

" Jack ... No ... "  The sharp edge was on her belly, scrapping down to that soft mound of flesh nestled at the top of her legs. One of Jack's hands held her hip, holding her as he looked up at her words " Mmm, Ella ... just relax and part your legs .. "  It had been a shock but even as she had spoken the word no she knew she would do as he said, it had been the surprise of it that had made her call out.

Ella  found her self taking a breath after each scrape of the razor. Looking down she felt all kinds of emotions run through her body and her thoughts.  She felt shame, ashamed of her body for the state she was in.  Ella gasped and moaned as she felt his fingers enter her body whispered his name "Jack .. "  She felt his fingers and his thumb press on her lips, pulling gently, blushing at feeling so aroused as the razor scrapped away at her soft sensitive flesh. She knew Jack would feel how wet she was. She struggled now to stop her legs trembling.

Jack looked up smiling as he rotated his fingers inside her to shave her properly. Ella moaned at the feeling, the feel of his fingers inside her, the feel of the blade, the feeling of being so exposed to him. She knew he was being careful, allowing her to have a little time to control her shudders of pleasure ... She was hoping it would finish soon ... Then she could .... Ella opened her eyes and looked down to see that Jack was hard, aroused, just seeing that hard cock between his legs she knew she would wash him ... She felt the last stroke of the razor and breathed ... Then moaned like she'd never moaned before as she felt him kissing her clit, fingering her hard and fast and sucking She cried out holding his head to her as her orgasm seemed to rush from her soul ...

Wolf_A

« #4 : August 01, 2015, 04:18:52 PM »

Ella had collapsed against the tiles, only Jack held her upright or she was sure she'd be on the shower's floor trembling. Soon though, feeling the water run over her body she forced her legs to support her. Her fingers started to curl through Jack's hair and gently pull. Jack feeling the tug started to move upright, keeping his body close to hers. Ella reached for the shampoo and started to wash his hair. Jack smiled, looking in to her eyes and only moving to allow Ella to wash his hair properly, only closing his eyes when suds threatened his eyes. Her hands felt soft on his neck, soft and warm on his face. Tilting his head back to rinse the shampoo from his hair and soap from his face.   

She started to wash him, washing his chest, creating a coating of silky smooth soap over which her hands moved. Ella was smiling, enjoying the feel of his body, enjoying seeing him smiling and watching her. Gradually her hands moved lower, to his stomach and he turned around, spoiling her enjoyment for a moment. Ella reached for the soap and smoothed it over his shoulders, turning the bar so the  tip ran down his spine she giggled at the way his back arched, imagining that he looked that  way last night inside her. She giggled as she moved her hands over his ass, feeling the muscles under her hands react to her touch. She grinned and pressed herself to Jack's back, reaching around him, her soap covered hands sliding around to his lower stomach.

Her finger tips stroking, caressing his  lower abdomen until she touched his hard cock. Ella felt herself hesitate, unthinkingly her fingers had caressed the full hard length of his cock. She'd felt it inside her, thrusting in to her and felt her fingers wrap around him like her pussy had done. She stroked him, feeling him squirm slightly, feeling her soapy hand stroking him, feeling how it felt and she was kissing his shoulder, leaning against him, feeling him, hearing his moan, feeling his breathing, feeling his cock slide through her fingers.

She was so lost in his pleasure that she was surprised to feel his fingers around her wrists. Almost shocked to find him moving, turning to face her. Jack's hand closed over the one of hers holding his cock, keeping her in place as he slowly turned to face her and grinned in to her eyes. Ella gulped and tried to smile, fearing that she had done something wrong. His fingers tangled in her long damp hair, gentle yet ... yet it felt as though it was going to hurt her. Slowly she felt him pushing her down and she knew what he wanted even before he had fed his fingers in to her hair. She knelt, her hands now freed from his smoothed down his sides and she found her lips close to his rounded cock head, her lips parted slightly as she looked up to him from her knees. As their eyes locked her lips lightly caressed Jack's cock. She found her tongue licking the underside as her nails dug in to his thighs.

Wolf_A

« #5 : August 07, 2015, 06:11:33 PM »

Ella had never done anything like this before, never even though that any man would want her to. Feeling one of his hands held her hair, controlling her movements, restricting her. She felt his other hand stroking her hair with a surprising tenderness, looking up in to his blue eyes, blinking at the sight of his long lean body  and that faint smile. Her heart beating in her chest, sure that he could hear it even above the stream of hot water as it cascaded over his shoulders and trickled down his chest. Her breath had stopped, halted at the way she felt and she sucked in a deep breath.

Jack waited, holding her in place, feeling her clinging to him, her nails must leave marks at least, if not draw blood. He felt her warm silky tongue on the underside of his erect cock and smiled at the feel, smiled in to her gold hazel eyes. Slowly he felt himself moving that delicate head, that deep breath of hers and her mouth opening to take him in to her mouth. His eyes flickered as he felt her lips slide over his cock's gleaming head, her tongue folding around his cock. Deeper, he felt her swallow and moan, his moan of pleasure joining that of hers. Ella's eyes closed slowly and he guided her head towards his stomach.

Ella felt the hardness of him, felt every movement of him inside her mouth. He felt and tasted so different than anything she could have imagined and shivered as his hand cupped her cheek. His moan, that sound of his pleasure came again and she found herself enjoying his noises. She swallowed again, tilting her head a little and knowing somehow to tighten her lips around that shaft in her mouth. She felt him at the back of her throat and gagged, her body trying to cough but not able to. His finger tips tugged on her hair, pulling her head off him slowly.

Ella resisted a little, hopefully to show him it was alright and felt him start to ease in to her mouth, filling her almost to the point of gagging again. She tried not to but she couldn't. She heard his moan, again it was filled with pleasure, this time he pulled and she let him, wanting to know what would please him, for him to teach her. Finger tips stroked her throat and she almost gulped, her eyes blinking open to see Jack's head back, his eyes closed. She felt his tense legs tremble. Hearing him moan she sucked as he drew out of her mouth, sucked as hard as she could, her cheeks collapsing around his cock. Ella could have smiled at his reaction. a moan from hip a quick jerk of his hips and she felt his cock jump in her mouth and at the same time he thrust his hips in to her mouth. There was something hot in her mouth, salty thick liquid at the very back of her throat but it was that almost painful growl of pleasure that did it for her ... She swallowed, gulping his hot cum down in almost the same way he had for her.

"Ella ... God Ella ... " Jack had held her head still as his orgasm trembled his whole body. Ella swallowed and looked up in to his blue eyes, half closed but searching her face. Slowly she sucked, sucking gently as her fingers stroked down the back of his legs. She found the bar of soap by one of his feet and started to wash his legs with his still hard, still spasming cock in her mouth. She watched as something in his eyes changed the way he looked at her. She washed his legs and started to pull from him a little and his hands did the rest drawing her head from him. He was still hard but she knew he wouldn't be for long. She pressed herself to him and kissed his chest, feeling his arms slowly wrap around her.

They stayed under the warm running water, kissing each other, clinging to each other tightly.  Slowly Jack stroked a hand through Ella's long damp hair and down her back slowly, feeling her shiver he spoke quietly "There's warm towels over there.... " Ella only nodded but made no move for a few more moments. When she did it was to peel herself from him and smile before she reached out to turn the shower off and hand  him the first towel before she wrapped the towel around her under her arms. Jack watched before starting to dry himself. No words had been exchanged and as she left the bathroom he smiled as he dried himself off.

A few moments later  he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked to the bedroom.  He stopped in the doorway as he saw her at the dressing table, sat on the stool, a brush running through her long blond hair. The towel had dropped to around her waist and he saw her breasts in the mirror. It was obvious she knew he was looking at her as she smiled. " I have small breasts .... I'm thin ...Too thin ? "  Her hand had stopped half way through a stroke of the brush through her hair.  " Mmmm  You are scrawny ... you have a nice body and more to the point you are still alive, a roof over your head .... and a place to live ... If you want to stay that is ? "

The words had left his lips easily. Jack had thought it over as she slept and had watched her dreaming and decided she could stay. IF ..
Ella's reaction more than surprised him. It was a shock to be suddenly leaped at and have arms and legs wrapped around him and her grinning, almost laughing. "Oh Jack ... Thank you ... I thought you might not want me here ... "  Jack swung her round and dumped her on the bed suddenly noticing she was naked but grinning.  "Mmmm ... You'd better put something on  before I decide I might just throw the clothes I bought you in the bin ... " He grinned and winked, grabbed his robe and wrapped it around him "Your turn to make breakfast ... " Jack turned and went downstairs grinning.

Jack started making coffee and stood  waiting. When Ella finally showed he smiled. Hi robe was still too big but he found himself liking the way she looked now. Her hair was straight and long, clean and shining. Her face glowed, still pale but with a hint of red on her cheeks now not so hollow looking as she had been. Ella grinned a little, more impish "So cereal this morning ? .... You don't look like a cereal kind of guy though ... " her head shaking in time with his " No ... Okay ... Let me see ... Toast? "   She took a step to the sink and looked out of the window " Mmmm How's about you show me how to do this cooking thing and I'll wash the dishes .... " She was watching the waves roll on to the beach calmly "Jack ... Is it rough living here in winter ?"

Jack just nodded before speaking " It can be ... " He noticed her smiling and found himself smiling with her. Out of the fridge he got eggs and bacon, placing them on the worktop. "There ... bacon goes under the grill ... " Grinning he went and poured hot water in to the two mugs adding milk to each ..........

Stone
: 1842

« #6 : August 11, 2015, 01:40:17 PM »

Excellent story.  I  hope you continue with the episodes. I am an avid story reader and am enthralled already.

I cant wait for more.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: