*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MORE POSES FOR SHEMALES AND SPOUSES
« previous next »
: [1]
: MORE POSES FOR SHEMALES AND SPOUSES  ( 4597 )
katalouchka
: 18

butterfly of night

« : August 03, 2015, 10:41:53 AM »

I am a woman and my wife is shemale. (my god I love like crazy).we are frustrated to have sex with classic poses and very limited.not like other membres.i think especially couple MF.what we want it's poses (massage, tenderness, bdsm ...) as for other members.I pay my dues the same price as everyone else but I do not have the same service, the same poses.the game is it created by heteros?
you have an incredible number of shemales waiting many of you, including myself and many others.
almost 3 years that I'm in your game and I see the Evolution, but almost never anything for shemales.
I hope you will take all these requests into account.
MUCH LOVE FOR EVERYONE.
(sorry for my english)  :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : August 03, 2015, 10:59:03 AM »

Hello and welcome to the AChat forum, katalouchka!
I'm glad you are having wonderful time with your spouse and you really love her, it means a lot to find good partner to enjoy AChat!

About your request, we support you in it and I hope you want to support this initiative we have here:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3850.0.html

it means a lot for the LGBT community we have in this wonderful (and exciting, of course!) chat!

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : August 03, 2015, 11:17:29 AM »

Bonsoir Katalouchka,

Oui comme te l'a dit Hentaiboy69 il y a un post à ce sujet ou plus nous seront nombreux et nombreuses à poster plus ce sera efficace je pense.
Et ton anglais est très bien  ;)
Bises  :-*

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3850.0.html

Traduction in english:
Kisses Katalouchka  :-*

Yes I know it's shorter in english  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : August 03, 2015, 12:02:35 PM »

Hello Katalouchka.   :-*

This is what we have been campaigning for now for quite some time.  Myself since  April 2015.  When I first joined here.

And I know what you mean about the Shemale-Female Poses.  I would personally love to have the Hot Kissing and more tenderness/massage poses.  And I know for some people the Change Role option as well   ;)

Please support all of us on the Link that Nat and HentaiBoy has provided if you wish to.

The more people that support that Appeal the better. So when we get enough Support The ACHAT Devs will see how we feel about this.

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : August 04, 2015, 09:55:49 AM »

We have some threads already and the liinks are posted. So this thread will be closed.

Welcome katalouchka :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: