*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Wanking the Giant cock from behind
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think its worth it?
***** YES MUST HAVE   -2 (28.6%)
**** An excellent add   -1 (14.3%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -1 (14.3%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -3 (42.9%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -0 (0%)
: 6

: Wanking the Giant cock from behind  ( 8126 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« : August 05, 2015, 10:27:04 AM »

Wanking the Giant cock from behind

A$ 449

Sure has her hands full  :o

cant wait to use it  :D 

I was just saying last night  they should make it more realistic more thicker  

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
LanaLove
: 126

♥XO♥

« #1 : August 05, 2015, 10:18:24 PM »

The name gave me a good laugh. I am sure most guys already have this bought lol
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : August 06, 2015, 01:58:09 AM »

LOL Lana, just asking why you think so :D

Funny is, we already have this pose, just with a smaller cock. I just didn't have the time to check, if it's even the same actions. Hope someone can post them soon. If so, it would mean we have to pay 449 for just a bigger cock - weird.

LanaLove

♥XO♥

« #3 : August 06, 2015, 06:53:50 AM »

LOL Lana, just asking why you think so :D

Funny is, we already have this pose, just with a smaller cock. I just didn't have the time to check, if it's even the same actions. Hope someone can post them soon. If so, it would mean we have to pay 449 for just a bigger cock - weird.
The idea of people paying 449 for a momentary longer thicker cock is just funny and sad. The name just adds to the comedy. The whole bit just cements in the claim of an inability to add cock variety to the AVIs. If somebody wants to buy this for their partner to stroke, great for them. I will stand behind them however I don't have a desire to buy it. 
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : August 06, 2015, 07:23:30 AM »

Hi,

When a MS version is released I'll buy, why?
Because I bought all the poses.
And I will measure my partner's cock and tell you if it's truly giant!  ::)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah
: 1379

« #5 : August 06, 2015, 09:16:10 AM »

If a SF and SS Pose was released I think I would buy it.  But only for a laugh.

I think I wouldn't be able to stop laughing at it.  Its not really a serious pose is it.  Probably only use it once or twice before the novelty of it wore off.  But, I suppose it would be funny to use every once in a while to break the ice as it were with a new roomie or with someone you know who had the same sense of humour   ;)

LanaLove

♥XO♥

« #6 : August 06, 2015, 09:51:53 AM »

If a SF and SS Pose was released I think I would buy it.  But only for a laugh.

I think I wouldn't be able to stop laughing at it.  Its not really a serious pose is it.  Probably only use it once or twice before the novelty of it wore off.  But, I suppose it would be funny to use every once in a while to break the ice as it were with a new roomie or with someone you know who had the same sense of humour   ;)

It is great giggle fuel isn't it? Lol
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : August 06, 2015, 09:58:40 AM »

Indeed it's interesting and it will be a prefect add for more orientations too, but let's face it......why they don't work on improving the Whole body shapes things, so we don't need specific poses for a giant cock!?

WHY!?

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : August 06, 2015, 10:05:57 AM »

This may be a test on a pose to change the size of the sex of men?
Now it will not change anythings,  men will always take the biggest dick!  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #9 : August 06, 2015, 10:24:55 AM »

I want the Big Cock  ::)

more  realistic  more thicker  different shapes

and give the Sm one to .

to bad we cant have  just the cock  I like to swing it on some's  heads

and not  attached to the avatar  ...maybe  a  accessory  ;D that will be  fun.....

Come on Guys  lets  have your input on this  hehe  8)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover
: 10350

« #10 : August 06, 2015, 02:39:39 PM »

@ Lana:
I will stand behind them however...
Yes, you're the girl, it's your job :D

The original one is good, it's interesting for foreplay and to make out. First have to see the current actions to give a statement, but the price is weird. And why only for FM?

jenpink
: 29

« #11 : August 06, 2015, 05:14:36 PM »

would rather b fucked by the giant cock :P  im guessing thats trickier 2 get working

jenny

I <3 ACHAT
LanaLove

♥XO♥

« #12 : August 06, 2015, 06:07:18 PM »

@ Lana:
I will stand behind them however...
Yes, you're the girl, it's your job :D

The original one is good, it's interesting for foreplay and to make out. First have to see the current actions to give a statement, but the price is weird. And why only for FM?

No complaints there though I prefer to be looking up to the task :) If a guy wants his ego stroked enough to buy it I will lend him a hand.  I spent my A$ on more pampering moments like messages, lap dances, and wine.

Jenny; I am with you 100% there. More use less admire and I am one happy lady ♥purrs♥
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

MF Pose Reviews x 2.  108. Wanking the Giant Cock from behind & 60. Hand job from behind

I believe these 2 poses are  exactly the same except that one is a normal cock and the other has a giant cock.  Can the reviewers please confirm?  There is also a price difference of A$200 between them.

Pose Review Requests x 2.   Title/Subject 108. Wanking the Giant Cock from behind & 60. Hand job from behind

Some of the MF poses are not in my pose repertoire.  So this is a general request for someone in the MF community to review this one please, when they get the chance and post it in this topic.

It’s fairly simple to do.

1. Identify if a vaginal or anal fuck pose where applicable. (Some are not always obvious)

2. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the man’s (skyblue) side and woman’s (deeppink) side.

3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 4 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.

4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.

5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star. (In Yellow)

6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive. (In Red)

Here is an example of a review Jess & I carried out for the “Doggy Style” pose

Discussions about sex > Woman with man in AChat > MF Pose Review. 2. Doggy Style:
https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,60.msg174902.html#msg174902

We can help with the  pic.

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - MF Pose Reviews x 2. 108. Wanking the Giant Cock from behind & 60. Hand job from behind.:

Both these poses can be found in the "Using Hands or Dildo" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.
« : April 22, 2021, 11:32:03 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: