*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Down By The River
« previous next »
: [1]
: Down By The River  ( 5174 )
Amethyst
: 52

« : August 27, 2015, 05:32:32 PM »

A few minutes pass and Freddie asks if I'd like to take a walk by the River. I pause at his words thinking if any risks this could be .. I Act as judge and jury in my own head for a few seconds and conclude ' its just a walk , and he does seem gentle enough ' I smile at him , then at the moon .. " Why not ?", he was right ..the moon and stars did look pretty amazing and my new companion seems nice enough.

Freddie raises his elbow and holds out the palm of his hand , he gestures towards the road ahead, "After you, " Smiling at me I return his smile with my own and take a small step forward , Freddie steps in line alongside me and we head down towards the river.

The air is cool and refreshing and as it blows wisps of hair across my face I feel freddies hand , his fingertips brush against my cheek as he removes the soft flowing strands. I feel my skin warm and know I am blushing at his forward action.  I try to hide the fact that he has made me feel a little shy and listen to his really sweet accent. His English is very good , a little broken but I am very impressed at how well he understands me.

As we walk and chat we share the same silly sense of humour and laugh alot , in some instances he finishes my sentence or says what I am thinking and it makes us both laugh. 

Reaching the edge of the river we find the bench that over looks the scenery before us and we take a seat.  I sit and inhale the night air and think of a song , a song fitting for a night like this and as strange as it seems Freddie starts to hum the very song I am thinking of and I am blown away.

' Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue and grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul.
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch the trees and the daffodils,
Catch the breeze and the winter chills,
In colors on the snowy linen land
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #1 : August 27, 2015, 05:35:29 PM »

"Now I understand
What you tried to say to me
How you suffered for your sanity
How you tried to set them free
They would not listen they did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now"

i look Ame in the eyes and smile , she returns a big smile and softly joins my singing, she has a very nice voice and my first thought is we soon have to join together the B&G stage
as the song ends we both laugh "woww it was nice Ame ...you sing so well "
she smiles and lowers her eyes blushing
gently i take her hair away from the cheeck moving them behind her shoulder, my fingertips touch her neck
"you know your eyes are so bright like the stars above us, dont keep them low"
this makes Ame blushing more , i take her chin and slowly raise it, we stare each other for what it seemed a long time but surely was not
then i come closer, noses slightly touching , i feel Ame taking breath , sweetly kiss her
her shyness lasts a bit then she kiss me back, i wrap my arms around her and pull close to me, our lips parting to let our tongues meeeting in such a deep passionate kiss that leaves both without breath
we leave our kiss and stay there, forheads touching , dont saying nothing i slowly caress her hair

Amethyst

« #2 : August 27, 2015, 06:30:22 PM »

I Listen to his hum and he starts to sing ..he has a deep voice but it's in tune and he hits every note . At first I am taken aback by his courage to sing in front of me but then quickly realise he is used to performing and playing his guitar for people so really its nothing new to him.  I take my courage from him and I begin to join him on the chorus only, never really been one for singing, at least not like this .

I am ok while he isn't looking at me ..but as soon as he looks at me I blush and go quiet. As the song ends I notice some clouds have covered the beautiful night sky and as I suggest heading back a Thunderous sound echoes and without warning the sky opens up sending rain down over us. We both quickly rise from the bench and run for cover. Finding an old wooden shack we head under the safety of its old roof .

My Hair now soaked drips down my face my mascara running ..my dress clings to me almost transparent revealing the most intimate parts of my curves . Something about the feel of the cold material as it sits on my now pert nipples makes me feel needy .. horny .. wanting .... . My Italian companion equally wet looks over my body .. staring at each other for a few moments ,no words .. he suddenly rushes towards me raising my arms above my head and pushes his body against mine..his mouth finding mine I respond fully .. not caring if we are seen ..I am hungry for him ..  My hips buck hard against him as I feel him pull my dress up eagerly and equally as hungry, I hear his deep groan as he tears the thin and flimsy material of my panties and pulls them from me. The rain falls harder around us and the old roof fails in providing us the shelter we first sought.  Both now soaked we writhe and suck at each others mouths , my nails scraping deep into the flesh of his back as he releases my hands to free himself from the restraint of his trousers. ..My body Jolts with the sudden feel of him inside me as he pushes himself deep into the core of me , fucking me ... I Cry out as his thrust meet mine and both soaked I grip at his hair ... each thrust of him into me making my jolts more severe...Waves start to shoot up my body .. Oh god I am sooo close .. he must feel the tight squeeze of my deep pulsing as I hear him groan louder, My nails now scraping and tearing at his back he bites down on my shoulder making me release my grip as I cry out .... My legs now cold , wet and trembling around him I cry out as I cum hard onto him .. .. My whole body alive and on fire.  He grunts as my pussy squeezes him and follows my own orgasm and with a huge final thrust he too cries out ... his cock throbbing as he fills me holding me firmly onto him ... Both breathless and wet we cling to each other for what seems like an eternity.
« : August 27, 2015, 06:34:10 PM Amethyst »
Fixxgiggle

« #3 : August 28, 2015, 02:13:05 PM »

Loving the atmosphere and the passion, Amethyst and Freddie

Is there more to your love story...?

Peace

Fixxgiggle :D

freddie

Sweet child o'mine

« #4 : August 28, 2015, 03:28:36 PM »

Sure :)
stay tuned lol
glad you like it

freddie

Sweet child o'mine

« #5 : August 29, 2015, 12:40:40 PM »

We are both wet and dripping , holding each other to feel some warm from our bodies , big smiles on our faces enjoying the inner peace and joy for the stormly passion we just shared
As the pouring rain ends we head with quick pace to my penthouse , it's along the river , less than a mile from where we are now, in one of the new buildings of the shopping district.
My apartment is on the 19th and last level and with its big windows offers a marvellous view on the river and the city around, the lease is not cheap but i can afford it , luckily
When we arrive i show Ame where is the shower and give a couple towels And a bathrobe
" then hun you can go in my room , it' s there on the right , and you can choose anything from my wardrobe, i will prepare something to eat "
Ame nods and softly kiss my lips " i wont take be too long "
"Take your time hun" i smile and blow her a kiss closing the door
I dry myself quickly and put on just a shorts , i will also need a shower
The main room of my apartment is a wide Living room , a big open space with the kitchen on the right side of the windowdoors
When i turn on the music It surrounds you everywhere you are , and this is a must for me
I start a playlist of Santana' s songs, then i head to the Pantry "lets see what i can make " i think a little worried
Quickly i smile when i remember i just received a box from my sister, full of italian food of course
So i decide for a variety of Tuscany made starters, hoping she will like
I cut large slices of bread and toast them , then warm a livers pate
Finocchiona salami, olives, cacio cheese and honey
And a red wine : Morellino di Scansano
Then i start preparing the table : Red place mat, Cutlery,Black dishes,large glasses to let the wine breaths
"Ok its all ready " i think ...."well maybe she wants some water too, or maybe not , seeing how much water we took already tonigth"
I smile but take anyway a bittle of iced water and in this very moment i hear a whisper calling me
"Freddie.....i've found this..."
I turn myself and Ame is there
Her hair not dry all falling on her shoulders , her beautiful visage , a white shirt v neck with Guns N'Roses big yellow logo on
And nothing else....the shirt is long enough to cover her Til half thigh, then her legs and bare feet
Im amazed from such a stunning beauty and stand still with open mouth
But ...so lost in the view of Ame i lose grip and the bottle falls

Amethyst

« #6 : August 31, 2015, 05:33:26 AM »

As the door opens I am taken aback by the beautiful place Freddie has .. all I can mumble is the word , "Wow" ... The view from the window is breathtaking and this place really can't be cheap and I really didn't expect something like this as a home for my long haired guitar player.

The place is huge and airy and the carpet looks thick and soft. I quickly remove my shoes not wanting to step onto the carpet incase I mark it.

Freddie shows me to the bathroom, there is a shower and the shower head is as big as a dinner plate , I can't wait to step into that my skin now getting very cold and needy of some warmth.  Freddie walks off ,  saying he will sort something for us to eat and hands me some thick plush towels. I smile at him and after a kiss I blush a little . The fire inside me now fulfilled I feel quite timid again... calm and also a little shy.

I step into the shower and allow a couple of seconds for the water to warm , once warm I step underneath and the relief of feeling warmth against my skin is instant. I lather myself and enjoy the feel of the soapy bubbles as they slide down my skin as I rinse and bathe under the hot water. " oh god that is sooo good" .. Once my body is satisfied with the warmth I step and take a large towel wrapping it around my warm skin and look for something of Freddies to wear.  Not normally liking the colour yellow I find a tshirt that says 'Guns & Roses' it has a big Yellow logo on the front but it's a nice yellow and I like this.   I slip the tshirt over my head and it falls over my curves and halfway down my thigh ... Yes this will do it covers everything .

Stepping from the bedroom I walk through into the lounge Freddie turns to look at me and as he does he drops a bottle of red wine he is holding .." Oh god I am so sorry for startling you" ..rushing over I grab some towels and start to press them down onto the plush carpet , they soak up the wine but I am very doubtful the stain will come out , I turn and notice Freddie just looking at me , he isn't angry ..in fact he's smiling and I can't help but love the colour of his eyes.. soft and deep is his expression and it makes me feel at ease. I am certainly not used to a man being so gentle , so nurturing.  Freddie takes my hands and stands pulling me gently to my feet .." Leave it Ame , come , come and eat the carpet can wait "  he pulls out a chair for me and as I sit he places a napkin in my lap . " I'll be right back with another bottle of wine" he turns and walks away . 

I look over the table it looks amazing , huge wine glasses , dark black dishes and plates and there is food in the centre of the table . Olives , honey and the toasted bread are all I recognise , this must be an italian mix of dishes and I can't wait to try them,  my stomach reminds me making a low grumble.

I watch Freddie as he walks back to the table , his arms well defined I can see the muscles as he grips the wine bottle . This man has definitely seen some hard work in his time and his surroundings show he has worked hard to get to this point.  The music sounds crisp and clear and bounces all around me and had it not been for knowing where I am I could easily close my eyes and imagine I was in the room with the singers.

I see a very different side to Freddie , he is soft caring and gentle the wild passionate man from earlier in the evening replaced to that of a nurturing lover, he helps me with my food explaining what everything is and as we share some laughter the wine flows freely. After a couple of hours of learning all about Freddie and his life he slips away to take a shower. I am getting a little weary now , the wine and my full stomach making me want to sleep. I bring my legs up onto the sofa and lay down for a couple of moments.

Hazy I feel the comfort of two arms lift me and carry me to the bedroom, once laid on the bed I feel a light sheet placed over me and I drift into a comfortable sleep.

Fixxgiggle

« #7 : August 31, 2015, 11:54:14 AM »

Beautiful image. :)

Peace

Fixxgiggle :D

« : September 08, 2015, 03:40:19 PM Fixxgiggle »
Amethyst

« #8 : September 08, 2015, 03:31:06 PM »

The light of the moon sarts to flow through the soft white voiles hung by the window. it makes me stir as the light flashes over my eyes.  Opening them I find Freddie laid next to me. His deep breathing makes me realise he is deep in sleep. I feel restless and think of my dog Max, hes at home alone. I slip from the sheets very carefully not wanting to disturb Freddie and make my way through to the lounge. Finding the phone I quietly call for a cab almost whispering the address that I have found on a note addressed to Freddie. 

Taking up my heels from near the front entrance to Freddies flat I Quickly scribble a note ' Thank you for a great evening' and I slip out of his apartment.  I'm feeling ashamed of my behaviour and at how I quickly allowed this stranger to get so intimate with me and start to beat myself up over it arguing with myself in my head. It had been such a long time since I had felt the warmth of a mans body next to mine and I couldn't contain the need within me.

The cab arrives and I climb quietly into the back seat, the driver looks at me oddly but smiles at me, "Where to Miss ?" , I Whisper my address to him then realise I'm still whispering ..Sat in just Freddies guns and roses t shirt and my heels I'm grateful the driver doesn't ask me any questions.

Once Home I turn the lock and Max rushes over to greet me . I pet him and we head out to the back of the cottage. I take a seat on the swing and let the full events of the evening rush through my head.

I am distracted from my thoughts as I hear Max Yelp and he limps towards me , a small sharp twig is stuck in the pad of his Paw and I quickly remove it , Max grateful for my help licks at my hand. It's just a small wound and as Max rushes off again I notice a huge Branch has fallen and is blocking the natural flow of the stream . I head indoors and decide I'll deal with it later hoping that soon someone will respond to my advertisement . I had placed an advertisement asking for some help and thrown in a free room for whoever took the job. Not shy of hard graft myself I had to accept defeat and admit I needed some help around here.

I flick on some music and head upstairs to take a long relaxing soak in the bath and then I dress for the day ahead.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: