*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New feature: meeting room
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
: New feature: meeting room  ( 40057 )
thecult
: 63

« #15 : October 30, 2015, 12:15:55 PM »

In my opinion to move the avatar should be better to use the mouse not the arrow keys.
I hope to have this update

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #16 : October 30, 2015, 12:21:34 PM »

No game is perfect

like so many other things  some need  improvement

this is  good to feed them back so they can make some changes ...

want more  privacy one to one that's what the rooms are for

For me  I don't   mined  if they are testing  it on us,,  they always  get it fix  sooner or later

if you   dont   like   don't go in haha  ;D

they  do look  funny  just  standing  and  walking...   I want to dance  maybe shake my ass  and   giggle  :o

Music we need music !

be nice we can seat down and chat   to

I like what Cult says
« : October 30, 2015, 12:25:55 PM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zuzannah
: 1379

« #17 : October 30, 2015, 12:58:41 PM »

Hehehe.  I can't even get in now.  I get a Windows (Win 7 64 Bit) message saying

ACHAT HAS STOPPED WORKING.

And I have to close program.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #18 : October 30, 2015, 01:28:08 PM »

Hehehe.  I can't even get in now.  I get a Windows (Win 7 64 Bit) message saying

ACHAT HAS STOPPED WORKING.

And I have to close program.

I also stopped working, I resume work Tuesday  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah

« #19 : October 30, 2015, 03:59:13 PM »

LOL Nat,   :D :D :D

Seriously though for a while,  I got in.  I like it.  My P.C. Is a bit slow but,  when you move away from the entrance and away from the other people it's ok.

I like the way you can choose the distance with the slider and the other people turn into a blank profile when they are far away.

The option to go directly to room is also a Very Good Idea. Although you might get the idiots who just Cold Invite.

What I would like personally is

- A 360 degree Camera.  (Yes I'm vain, I like to look at Myself.  OK).   :D :D

- The range of the other people to talk to a little bit longer.

- The ability to sit down on the Bench's or Some Picnic Tables that seat more people.

It does need, dare I say it, optimising for the people with lower Spec machines. 

But,  You got to hand it to the ACHAT team.  NICE ONE.  I REALLY DO LOVE IT!!!  Massive amount of KUDOS to you.   :-*.  And you've got to remember that this is still under a TEST PHASE.  So,  it will get better.  You can see my optimism about this can't you ?

So there it is.  Some positive feedback.  Instead of.........Well negative ones  hehehehe.
« : October 31, 2015, 04:40:26 AM zuzannah »

esmeralda007
: 4

« #20 : October 30, 2015, 04:55:47 PM »

someone can tell me why when i get in the meeting place i see black screen?
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #21 : October 30, 2015, 05:42:19 PM »

Well its promising.

I had all the problems mentioned ;  black room ; closing programme ; chat box filling with I am busy  blahs ;

So I uninstalled and installed the game again from scratch.  So far so good.   I met someone, spoke with them & got invited to their room.

We shall see if any glitches occur.

Moving is using the arrows on your keyboard.

To invite a partner - just click on their avatar  and look up  to the left and choose -  group and invite.

I had a walk round. It would be nice to sit on the bench and perhaps High 5 or hug a greeting.

Nice update Achat. It looks very interesting and a promise of things to come. :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #22 : October 30, 2015, 05:42:50 PM »

i had thje darkness  also but i un-installed tjhe achat program and downloaded and reinstalled the achat
blackness sorted  but the update  has made the client unstable  with many crashes ,

you can invite  by clicking on the person you wish to invite  a box  pops up top left  offering invite and group

i have set speak to individuals  but am i unsure how i did it

will update  with pics and any new info as i discover it

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
martinus
: 1446

« #23 : October 30, 2015, 11:02:16 PM »

When i just started Achat i got a new update, yesterday i did have the same problems as mentioned before.

Now after this new update the meetingroom seems to work just fine.  :D

zuzannah

« #24 : October 31, 2015, 05:49:36 AM »

Yes it's working for me too now.  It's a bit slow for me.  4-5 year old P.C, with intel on board Graphics (OK, Ok.  Don't laugh)

But I have just tried something.  Hehehe.  (I'm turning into a tester) *Laughs*

In the Settings menu, the Effect Level. I've turned it down to Low and I can have the draw distance up higher.  So Yeah, it's a bit faster now.  It's all trial and error with it at the Mo.  And it still looks Good. I thought I would have to buy a New P.C. which I can't afford. *Phew. Wipes Brow*  *Giggles*.

But there is one thing I'm a little hesitant to mention though................. This sometimes might get like the poker room.  People are in there but no one is chatting to one another.  It may be just me though (I'm Shy).   :-[

But I have been in there with people I know and it was better, obviously.   ;) Like in the poker room.  And of course there is sometimes a wise ass who comes right up to you and Cold Invites without saying anything to you.  Grrrrr  >:( >:( >:(

What someone has mentioned in there though is something rather good.......actually.  A Small profile about the person you are looking at or talking to.  Us Shemales are going to be mistaken for Girls.  Like some of the guys do anyway.   :D  But how that could be done I don't know since the left mouse button is for asking to room and the right is for camera. (Which would nice if it turned 360).

I was only going to say it was working for me and I've wrote a bloody essay.   :D ::)...............again.

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #25 : October 31, 2015, 06:36:02 AM »

Hi,
All is ok for me now in the meeting room, had discuss with AusWoody, Amy, Denise this morning, all is fine :)
Accepted 2 colds invites and that work too  ;D

Which is the whore of the park ? uh who ?  ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #26 : October 31, 2015, 07:09:38 AM »

lol.. just wanted to check and always get a message:

The party is full. Please try again later

I sit alone in front of the door now, got me a sixpack of beer and sing alone

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #27 : October 31, 2015, 07:23:56 AM »

LOOOL

At least, you can go to the party. I cant log in, achat doesnt work for me :(

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #28 : October 31, 2015, 09:58:42 AM »

Awww hugs guys.

You can always come to The Square and  chat there while you wait for the bouncers to let you in the Garden Room.  Two is always better than one & Pachi will always serve you your drinks :)

If you have time, pop into our unofficial chat room for group chat. Meet and make new friends. Its all fun and easy going.

Here's a bit more about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Feel free to drop in and  get to know  some of us  ;D   Same TOS  as Achat.  You would be made welcome.

The Square
achatsquare.chatango.com

This can be used as well as the Meeting Room & Poker Room.  The Square is free to join and allows free user members too.
Halloween Party tonight as well.  Why not visit all 3 .   ;D ;D ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #29 : October 31, 2015, 11:12:44 AM »

LOOOL

At least, you can go to the party. I cant log in, achat doesnt work for me :(

They are plenty little bugs, me a tree in a pool, a friend don't have the pic for enter in the meeting room ! you, you can't connect to the game !
I think waiting a little because they work on this, many players are not very happy  ;)

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  
« previous next »
: