*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Общение
« previous next »
: [1]
: Общение  ( 4529 )
denis519
: 1

« : March 07, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »

hi!English-no problem!
Hello, it would be quite good, if it was possible to insert into a message box the text from the exchange buffer. Then with the help on-line the translator it would be possible to express the thought more precisely. Thanks.
« : March 07, 2010, 11:14:31 PM denis519 »
Nicoquin
: 159

« #1 : March 07, 2010, 01:23:22 PM »

à vos souhaits !

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
marvell2003
: 16

« #2 : March 07, 2010, 03:57:40 PM »

Здравствуйте,было бы неплохо,если бы можно было в окно сообщений вставлять текст из буфера обмена.Тогда бы при помощи on-line переводчика можно было бы точнее выразить свою мысль.Спасибо.
На этом форуме общаются по-английски. Я переведу это сообщение, а дальше уже сам.

To all forum users - an english translation:
It would be nice if we could in the message box paste text from clipboard. Then we can using on-line translators and be more accurately express our thoughts.
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : March 07, 2010, 05:16:40 PM »

You are able to! Just mark and use "Strg + C". Then you can use translator. The problem may be to get special signs, but this I dont know. And from online-translator just copy and paste. It works.

Is there somebody who can translate? I will use translator, but sometimes it translates shit ;)

Вы можете! Просто пометьте и использование "Strg + C". Затем вы можете использовать переводчика
Проблема может быть получение специальных знаков, но этого я не знаю. И от онлайн-переводчик просто скопировать и вставить. Это работает.

Done from Lover using google translator http://translate.google.com/# (http://translate.google.com/#)

marvell2003
: 16

« #4 : March 09, 2010, 12:49:02 PM »

You are able to! Just mark and use "Strg + C". Then you can use translator. The problem may be to get special signs, but this I dont know. And from online-translator just copy and paste. It works.

Is there somebody who can translate? I will use translator, but sometimes it translates shit ;)
I can. And you right: online translator often distorts the meaning of the text.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: