*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  still updating??
« previous next »
: [1]
: still updating??  ( 3332 )
jess82
: 7

« : November 10, 2015, 06:28:09 PM »

I have been unable to log in since Monday morning, system starts to update then stops and tells me upgrade failed. I proceed to login screen and when I click login it tells me my software is out of date, to restart and all will be fixed. is this update seriously taking this long?? what software is out of date and how can I resolve this to get back onto achat???
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : November 10, 2015, 09:19:00 PM »

Hi Jess,

Welcome to forum. 

The update should not take that long.  It sounds like you are having problems picking up the update and as you have repeatedly tried,  I think you will have to do what a few members have had to do.

You will have to completely uninstall achat from your PC and then download it all again fresh from the website. 
You will also have to check that Achat is enabled in your firewall as this could also stop you logging in.

Good Luck and I hope you are back with us soon.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jess82

« #2 : November 11, 2015, 06:09:38 AM »

Thanks for your reply but even still on my home screen here its telling me in red letters that updates are being added, sorry for any inconvenience. Are there servers down? Its one update that keeps failing on my end. This has been an ongoing issue since the update. (On a personal note I love you kitten, I will be back asap, you know who you are.)
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : November 11, 2015, 10:41:22 AM »

Hi jess,

the message on homepage isn't really true. They have posted it when they added AChat 2.0. You can ignore it.

Best is to do what Brandy said, remove your current version, download and install the current version from website.

jess82

« #4 : November 11, 2015, 07:03:39 PM »

thanks for the tips, it was unnecessary for me to remove achat and reinstall but thanks all the same.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: