*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Avatars stutter in room
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Avatars stutter in room  ( 8501 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : November 11, 2015, 04:29:50 AM »

Hi again.  Bug Reporting hehehe.  Don't know if it is a bug or something to do with New Features.  But, I have never noticed it before until the recent updates. 

Before I report it, I would like to ask if anyone else has noticed it.

When I'm in room, and select an action (even a pleasure Expression) both of us Stutter (I don't want to say Jerk)  :D

Sometimes it jerks that much it looks like a few frames have gone missing in a Film. This has never happened before, the movement has always been smooth.  This is the best I can explain it.  I've just tried it again and its the same.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : November 11, 2015, 05:02:01 AM »

Yes Zuzannah since the last update, the change of actions causes a little saccade, a jerk, a stutt...
It did not exist before I confirm :)
« : November 12, 2015, 03:39:35 AM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #2 : November 11, 2015, 05:37:15 AM »

Confirming too.

As if after a few seconds the picture didn't go as fast as the calculation of the action. Catches up some time (frames) after a little while. Quite often yes.

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #3 : November 11, 2015, 06:03:16 AM »

You can send a ticket to the support Zuzannah with the link to this topic, it's your turn  ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : November 11, 2015, 10:42:43 AM »

I haven't had this when I was in room last time. Is it only in room or also in public room/poker?

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : November 11, 2015, 11:40:47 AM »

For me in room I never change the actions in the Poker room, I must try to see.

EDIT:In the Poker room it's ok, no problems.
« : November 11, 2015, 11:46:02 AM Nat33 »

Lover

« #6 : November 11, 2015, 03:59:44 PM »

Thanks Nat. Will check it in room too

zuzannah

« #7 : November 12, 2015, 05:26:22 AM »

So, Lover,  You getting the same stuttering ?

Because the only people who have noticed it at the moment, are Gurls.  :'(

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : November 12, 2015, 05:33:21 AM »

My Lover (not the Lover of the forum  :D) have the sluttering too and other friends to whom I asked have this problem also since the last update.

That work fine in the poker room but not in the private room !
« : November 12, 2015, 05:34:55 AM Nat33 »

zuzannah

« #9 : November 12, 2015, 05:59:30 AM »

OK Nat.  Thanks for that.   ;)

Sent a ticket to Support.

Lover

« #10 : November 12, 2015, 10:08:52 AM »

Checked it. For Roxxy, everything was fine and I had some little stuttering. But not often and very short.

More funny is, I noticed a lot of graphic errors. In some poses and actions, Roxxy seems to have a beard under her chin. Was irrittating lol... we tested a few poses. It didn't happen in all poses and only in some actions. Also the light seemed to be brighter in the new room and sometimes, it looked like she would wear panties - but this also could have been "shadows" of the lingerie she was wearing.

Does somebody else see this beard?

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #11 : November 12, 2015, 10:53:17 AM »

No beard for me.
Yes the lights is brighter in the new rooms.
And yes the sluttering is very short but before that worked well and in the poker room that work well so... :)

Lover

« #12 : November 12, 2015, 10:59:44 AM »

I'm not sure if I had that before. I think I had it, but thought it's my connection.

Nat, I#m sure a beard would fit you haha

zuzannah

« #13 : November 12, 2015, 06:15:02 PM »

There has been some strange graphic errors here tonight.

I was in Room  ;) and in the Hot Kissing pose  ;) ;)  And my facial expression was Blank. (i.E No Pleasure)  No Jokes Please  :D  Selected the Blow Job Action in this pose and my lips stayed closed.   :D :D :D :D  (Again no Comedians Please)

We went into another pose  ;) ;) ;)  and when I selected a pleasure face nothing happened.  I got the usual Stutter but no facial expression at all.  And the Blow Job actions was again the same as mentioned above.  Other person in with me said it looked O.K.  But...............

Anyway.  I Totally Rebooted P.C. And cleared Cache.  And everything now seems to be ok.

Went into the poker and someone else said that they and their partner was having the same problem, so, I know it's not just me.

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #14 : November 12, 2015, 06:25:23 PM »

There has been some strange graphic errors here tonight.

I was in Room  ;) and in the Hot Kissing pose  ;) ;)  And my facial expression was Blank. (i.E No Pleasure)  No Jokes Please  :D  Selected the Blow Job Action in this pose and my lips stayed closed.   :D :D :D :D  (Again no Comedians Please)

We went into another pose  ;) ;) ;)  and when I selected a pleasure face nothing happened.  I got the usual Stutter but no facial expression at all.  And the Blow Job actions was again the same as mentioned above.  Other person in with me said it looked O.K.  But...............

Anyway.  I Totally Rebooted P.C. And cleared Cache.  And everything now seems to be ok.

Went into the poker and someone else said that they and their partner was having the same problem, so, I know it's not just me.

I had this bug last weekend... i thought it was just me... but as i see... is not. It was just for a short time

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: