*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Ride my thigh! Male-Shemale
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth buying it?
***** YES MUST HAVE   -4 (36.4%)
**** An excellent add   -2 (18.2%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -2 (18.2%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -0 (0%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -3 (27.3%)
: 10

: Ride my thigh! Male-Shemale  ( 5201 )
Lover
: 10350

« : December 09, 2015, 10:34:32 AM »

249A$

Finally a new pose for you and it's a non big cock one lol. Hope you like it!
« : December 10, 2015, 09:58:52 AM Lover »

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : December 09, 2015, 12:25:31 PM »

Hello,

A must have for me, pose very well done, beautiful kiss and actions  8)
I'm a little tired to note all the actions but I tried tomorow if mens don't want Giant cocks poses ;D
« : December 09, 2015, 12:29:21 PM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : December 09, 2015, 01:19:23 PM »

Wow.  A new Pose.  And no Giant cock in sight.  Hehehe.

In fact I feel a little bit faint.    ::) ::)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : December 18, 2015, 05:05:56 PM »

Lucky girls , santa brough you a new pose this year . Maybe next year it will be lesbians turn  :(

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
cd_whore

« #4 : December 18, 2015, 07:53:26 PM »

i voted no on this one. way two much avatar interference on this. arm crosses boob, thighs cross partners thighs, cock and balls intersect partners thigh. just poorly done all away around.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #5 : December 19, 2015, 05:36:59 AM »

I've noticed that too.  But I can't remember if it started out like that.  I Really can't.

I have noticed the intersections.  But, what the hell.  It's a new pose.  Maybe the Graphics Engine that they use/created can't do it any other way.  The cock and balls have to go somewhere as do the thighs. There has to be some penetration from your partner.  I voted A Must Have. 

At the chance of getting shouted at here or starting an argument,  Just enjoy it.  And try to take no notice of the graphical interference.   ::) I have also noticed these intersections in other poses.  Maybe, they were there all the time and I have just noticed them.  Then again maybe they have just appeared. I don't know.  But if you are unhappy with the graphics, send a Ticket to Support and ask them if anything can be done about it.  I'm not going to contact them again this year.  I've troubled them enough.   :D

@Lover

Have you noticed the thighs intersecting on this pose for M-F ?

@ Rukya

I REALLY do hope you get some new poses next year.  (Hey even this year.  It's not over yet).

Happy Christmas Everyone.

LOVE. From Zu.   :-*
« : December 20, 2015, 04:40:36 AM zuzannah »

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : December 19, 2015, 07:57:59 AM »

For MF I haven't noticed any intersecting. Though I didn't use this pose lately, so if they are new, it can be in MF too. Next time I use it, I will be intent ;)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: