*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat cant log in
« previous next »
: [1]
: AChat cant log in  ( 4550 )
iplzmymiss
: 3

« : January 03, 2016, 06:26:08 PM »

As i new to all this i made my account online no problem downloaded the client no problem loged in takes about 10mins then it says is achat enabled on your firewall i useing windows 10 with advast premier and windows firewall and it still wont let me log in help please may be new to this but elp would be nice
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : January 04, 2016, 08:06:45 AM »

Hi iplzmymiss,

I had a similar problem when I received one of the upgrades.

I searched my computer for my firewall and enabled Achat to have access.  This solved the problem.

Try that and let us know what happens. 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : January 04, 2016, 10:06:46 AM »

If you don't know how to give Achat access, try this:
Just to check if it works, switch off firewall and antivirus. Start Achat. If it works, switch both on immediately.

iplzmymiss

« #3 : January 04, 2016, 08:41:12 PM »

nope still shows the same message
iplzmymiss

« #4 : January 04, 2016, 09:11:27 PM »

update i got it working my malware was decineing it so i removed my malware and it now runs well thanks for the help can u lock this thread please as it been resolved
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : January 05, 2016, 05:40:12 AM »

Glad the issue has been resolved. Thank you fot letting us know and posting your solution.

We leave the topic open in case other members have a similar problem and want to post here.

Look forward to seeing you in the game again.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : January 05, 2016, 04:14:37 PM »

Thanks for the info! Now enjoy the game and this forum too :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: