*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Strange attitudes from my perspective
« previous next »
: [1]
: Strange attitudes from my perspective  ( 5994 )
Adera
: 3047

« : February 20, 2016, 08:16:35 PM »

As a male-to-female transgender woman whom has lived as a woman irl for quite some years the attitude of a lot of people here on Achat can be pretty weird to me.
In real life I'm simply seen as a woman in all aspects of life, like cis-women talk to me about periods, getting pregnant and such even though I wont experience those things unless they make some huge steps in the gender reassignment surgeries.

Anyways, here A LOT of people expects me to want to use my penis and most often to fuck like a man would. There are of course a lot of men here whom just treats me as a woman but the number whom doesn't is quite tiresome to be honest.
I don't generally room with women here since I'm mostly interested in men but even though I've got my orientation set to hetero a lot of women still contact me, asking what I am in real life and the likes. After chatting a little they start questioning me like "Are you really a shemale? Aren't you just a girl?" and I'm like "Yeah, I'm just a girl, I just happen to be a transgender one" and then most of them lose interest or they are genuinly confused and they don't understand at all. But I guess they aren't actually interested in women and haven't met a transgender woman in real life so they can't comprehend. For me though, that's like "Seriously... what did you expect!? o.O".
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #1 : February 20, 2016, 08:27:56 PM »

Adera,

I'm sorry you have met such men.  Please look me up. I'd be honoured to show you, we not all the same.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 21, 2016, 03:43:27 PM »

You know Adera, some things never change

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : February 21, 2016, 04:01:37 PM »

well what  do you  expected a sex game where the  life style is mostly swinger group  and are just here for some fun sex

yes there some you  call  friends  i  call online talking  people ...it is much nicer when in real life to meet others ,, as for here

use creative fantasy imaging  Real is real and this is Fantasy  and on a sex game maybe there will be  a 10% of nice guys or women ..enjoy

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #4 : February 22, 2016, 11:00:56 AM »

Anyways, here A LOT of people expects me to want to use my penis and most often to fuck like a man would. There are of course a lot of men here whom just treats me as a woman but the number whom doesn't is quite tiresome to be honest.

Haha, and I bet those guys wanting you to use your penis are the ones who have "hetero" on profile... rofl.

You know, real transgenders are quite rare on here, and those who don't know them rl can't imagine how you feel and how much of just a girl you are. ( I've been with a fully transformed one for a while rl, and damn what a girl she was!!! :) ) That's probably why they can't imagine you not using your penis or even not being allowed to touch or please it for your own pleasure, tho with the best intentions.

I already know your answer (not real you, too easy...), but sometimes I'd like to ask you why you wouldn't play a female avi? Deep in it's who you are or strive for, so why not?

The best part of your experience here is... when one eventually keeps talking to you after the first "disappointments", you know (s)he's a real good person! ;)

Keep on being you Adera! And just don't bother or use energy too much about those narrowminded ones. You sure know a few good people and it's them you should enjoy. The rest...pfffrrt!!

Adera
: 3047

« #5 : February 23, 2016, 12:31:09 PM »

Haha, and I bet those guys wanting you to use your penis are the ones who have "hetero" on profile... rofl.

You know, real transgenders are quite rare on here, and those who don't know them rl can't imagine how you feel and how much of just a girl you are. ( I've been with a fully transformed one for a while rl, and damn what a girl she was!!! :) ) That's probably why they can't imagine you not using your penis or even not being allowed to touch or please it for your own pleasure, tho with the best intentions.

I already know your answer (not real you, too easy...), but sometimes I'd like to ask you why you wouldn't play a female avi? Deep in it's who you are or strive for, so why not?

The best part of your experience here is... when one eventually keeps talking to you after the first "disappointments", you know (s)he's a real good person! ;)

Keep on being you Adera! And just don't bother or use energy too much about those narrowminded ones. You sure know a few good people and it's them you should enjoy. The rest...pfffrrt!!

Yeah, I suppose that for most a transgender girl is either just an exotic and forbidden fetish or something they want to stay far away from. It's pretty sad how we can be perceived and how people will project there fetishes upon us.

Haha well I created the accounted quite some years ago and at that time I felt like I wanted to be as honest about myself as I could then. But yeah, I wonder what I will do later, I got the preliminary date for my surgery today and it's in 6 weeks. Guess I wont be able to transfer my character, clothes and all to a female one.
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #6 : February 24, 2016, 12:07:23 AM »

I guess your situation is not the easiest to handle, but you know, some have a fetish for blondes, some for chubby ppl, some for blue eyes, some for a race, some for BBC... we all are the fetish of someone and get "used" for it.
It's just that even if they always existed, transgenders are only getting popular since last 20 years. And homosexuality has also only been accepted since short. People and society are not totally ready for it yet, but look how things are changing slowly everywhere. I'm sure they eventually will. ;)

As for account transfer, some could do it for other reasons, so I guess yours is quite worth trying. Show some of your posts here as an explanation, if I was a dev... I'd be proud to give you this opportunity. Only thing you'd have to negociate are the poses, because they are way less for shems.

I already wish you the best for both "surgeries"! :)

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : February 24, 2016, 02:17:34 AM »

Good luck for the surgery Adera :) And for your info, sometimes everyhing is possible, even a change of character ;)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: