*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  makeup options
« previous next »
: [1]
: makeup options  ( 3869 )
Pegasus796
: 1

« : March 09, 2010, 10:12:52 PM »

It would really be nice to do a goth look or any other for that matter the way you'd like or interpret.  How about separate the blush/eyeshadow/eyeliner/lipstick colors and allowing us females to pick the combos we'd like.  Thanks  :)
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : March 10, 2010, 02:13:36 AM »

I'm all for that....you girls need more custom options to make us men more turned on
NikiSchoolGirl

« #2 : March 10, 2010, 04:39:32 PM »

I like that idea....and why does that beauty mark only work with that specific make-up....I think it should be an off/on option instead of specific to make-up and choose your own lipstick, eye-liner, blush, etc....You have my vote!
Ebonyhottie
: 14

Sweet As Brown Sugar, But I Don't Rot Your Teeth!

« #3 : March 16, 2010, 01:24:53 AM »

Well I was thinking a few more choices would be good! ;) Maybe a few slutty versions as a choice? By this I mean have a set of extreme makeups, with heavy lipstick and blusher, so can have the extra slutty look, if desired! Just my thought. ;D
                                                                                                  Kisses, :-* :-* :-*
                                                                                                        Ebony.

Sweet As Brown Sugar, But I Don't Rot Your Teeth!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: