*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MP don't work today...
« previous next »
: [1]
: MP don't work today...  ( 6626 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« : February 23, 2016, 02:11:04 PM »

Hi,
The "Meeting Places" don't work today!
I asked several friends after having reinstall my game, MPs are closed!
Thank you to AusWoody who also tested.

The only thing to do is close the game because it blocks on the loading page !

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 24, 2016, 02:28:11 AM »

It still doesn't work

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : February 24, 2016, 02:48:47 AM »

It works this morning, full of "colds invites" .
Yesterday, city employees had to clean the old beds left on the square, congerts snow, pick up the panties and condoms ....
Nice work AChat.

:D

zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : February 24, 2016, 06:09:26 AM »

LOL Nat.   :D

Has anyone noticed any difference in there ? Because last night it seemed to be working more smoothly.

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : February 24, 2016, 10:40:16 AM »

It seems to work better but not really seen differences.
For a friend he can write in chat better now and his walk is normal.
The 2 MP work better for him.

zuzannah

« #5 : February 27, 2016, 05:12:28 AM »

Last night After the Crappy Rugby match I decided to come to the Meeting Place.

Oh dear.   >:(

It took me at least FIVE attempts to get in one.  The loading Screen just Froze up all the time.  I actually waited for a minute or so too (Which is a record for me, for waiting for it to work)  I had to keep on Exiting entirely and reloading.  Five Bloody Times at Least !!!!!!!!!!

So it's still not right.  Grrrrrrr   >:(

Oh and another thing too.  The dance pose STILL doesn't work right.  You know, the bug were we are not in the right position.  It actually seemed like I was at right angles to him.  This hasn't happened for some time.  So what's going on! ?

Plus,  I'm getting a lot of slow down after dancing for a long time too.  This has happened more than once too.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : February 27, 2016, 06:59:37 AM »

Last night After the Crappy Rugby match I decided to come to the Meeting Place.

Oh dear.   >:(

It took me at least FIVE attempts to get in one.  The loading Screen just Froze up all the time.  I actually waited for a minute or so too (Which is a record for me, for waiting for it to work)  I had to keep on Exiting entirely and reloading.  Five Bloody Times at Least !!!!!!!!!!

So it's still not right.  Grrrrrrr   >:(

Oh and another thing too.  The dance pose STILL doesn't work right.  You know, the bug were we are not in the right position.  It actually seemed like I was at right angles to him.  This hasn't happened for some time.  So what's going on! ?

Plus,  I'm getting a lot of slow down after dancing for a long time too.  This has happened more than once too.

It does this to me all the time.  Also, sometimes I get the swirling arrow (loading font) after just changing clothes and it wont stop

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #7 : February 27, 2016, 10:37:39 AM »

Me I had the "slow dance bug" yesterday and the "mouth bug" too !
And of course for joining the place I want sometimes I must try more than 10 times !!!  >:(

zuzannah

« #8 : February 28, 2016, 03:50:52 AM »

Something is seriously wrong in these now.

Last night I tried to invite and all that happened was a Bed popped out of nowhere.  I was pressing accept and nothing happened.  Kind of lost my temper a bit.   ::)  Sorry about that to the people who were there.  :-[   

zuzannah

« #9 : March 11, 2016, 04:10:38 PM »

This is getting really tiresome now.

I log in and go straight to the Summer Meeting place, all I get is the loading screen.

The Winter place is working.  Sometimes. Grrrrr.

When I exit and reload I get the plain face / mouth bug.  Double Grrrrrr.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: