*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Introducing Myself
« previous next »
: [1]
: Introducing Myself  ( 7347 )
Thedge
: 43

MSN Messenger - Mxfli2005@hotmail.com
« : February 24, 2016, 03:48:40 PM »

I am Thedge and have been here about a month. I have had most of the experiences new people have encountered. I was a colder, sorry if ithat was you? Got yelled at and learned to type. I witnessed a beating or two in winter room and learned some people are just stupid! It's the ones who don't learn and deserve it. I have been called ignorant from how I handled her (prem) in the room experience. I tried to appoligise and got put on ignore list, I considered leaving the site after that. But I was ignorant! I didn't know what I was doing. Again, sorry if that was you?  As a new person there is a lot to learn and you must be willing to do that or you won't last long here. I was helped, by good people, In the rooms, talked to good people with my keyboard and had memorable experiences with both of them together.
I am introducing my self as a single male, 48 yrs old, never  married and no kids. who loves meeting people and enjoys the reason this place exist. I am in shape, so I'm not the blob on a chair looking for a thrill. I enjoy the casual outdoor sex with the right person. 
I am still new here and many people (prem) have taken the time to explain what and how to use the game, the right way. I want to thank them for that. I also have had the feeling of leaving the site when emotions get the best of me, but I don't go because it's a game of emotion when you get into it. I talked to a woman and enjoyed our conversation, about an hour, went to room and it was romantic and passionate.. The next afternoon she is on the lawn getting plowed. Took me by surprise, so I walked away not expecting that from our conversationsbut it is the game. I have to deal and learn with the feelings and thoughts. We all enjoy a good F--K or making  an emotional romantic connection. It's how you handle it.
My learning has brought me here and I saw people on this site, that I have met in Achat, and they are good people and I am good by nature so I wanted to say hello to the rest of you. I want to personally say thank you for helping me learn- thank you!! Remember you were the new people once. Try to help them learn. Give them the benefit of a doubt. I could have used it a few times. But, if you give them your undevided attention and they don't learn. KICK THEIR ASS!
Thanks for having me as part of your community and I am eager to learn more about everyone here and this game. - Thedge

T H E D G E
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 24, 2016, 04:08:33 PM »

Hello Thedge and welcome :)

Wow, what a long and good introduction. This could be more a "must read" for every newbie! I just bow my hat that you have learned and now are talking the truth here. 
I'm wishing you plenty of fun in game and the same here. Share your ideas, wishes and experiences and look around. We have some funny games and events and always are happy to see new people in our little, but crazy village :D

Have fun!

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #2 : February 24, 2016, 08:58:52 PM »

G'day  Thedge,

Welcome to the forum.
People are friendly here I hope you find  as many good friends as I have.

We also have an open chat room where a lot of the members hang out and  chat.

Here's a bit more about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Feel free to drop in and  get to know  some of us Smiley   Same TOS  as Achat.  You would be made welcome.

The Square
achatsquare.chatango.com

Look forward to seeing you there.

Oh, the bar is open  and the chef  will feed you :)
« : February 24, 2016, 09:06:03 PM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #3 : February 25, 2016, 03:34:22 AM »

Welcome to THE forum Thedge  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : February 25, 2016, 04:56:24 AM »

Hi Thedge and welcome to our community.

Thanks for the intro and I'm glad you learnt the Etiquette of the game.

The way I see it, there is no excuse for rudeness and that is what colds are. You cant just expect sex without an hello or finding out what that person likes or dislikes.
And if you cant be bothered to speak in chat, then that speaks volumes for the room experience with you... mmm  no narrative?  Really?

If I wanted to just click buttons, I have robot boy ....

Anyway, I'm glad you are here, I'm glad you now talk, and  here's some stuff of interest in forum...

A Big Welcome to our forum village. I hope you stay around and join in some of the fun and games.
Please browse around and post any ideas or views you may have.

In the meantime, check some of the things going on in forum at the minute ...

1.  Do you like Skiing ?
We have had some fun sweep stakes in Forum for the Alpine racing season. 
The stake collected is shared out between winners. 
Would you be interested in joining us for the last race? It will be a bit of fun. 

This tells you about it, the Results & previous winners -

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Events > Alpine Skiing Sweep http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3997.0.html  

The sweeps are throughout the season. There are 26 slots for each sweep and you are welcome to join us at The Square for the live races.
The topic will tell you the details.

-------------------------------

2. Then we have the Erotic Story Contest 11 -  Christmas Time open for Submissions.

Completed stories should be sent to Brandybee by Forum PM.

Here's the links for you to check out -

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 11 - Christmas Time.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3993.0.html

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 11 IS OPEN FOR STORY SUBMISSIONS FROM TUESDAY 1 DECEMBER 2015 until  MONDAY 29 FEBRUARY 2016 (Leap Year)

Here's  the rules to enter

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

------------------------------------

3. We are also asking for ideas  for the game in  " Collecting Ideas A  to  I"  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

-----------------------------------------

Sometimes we want things improved and we have a fun way of campaigning and letting the Achat Gods know  ;D

4. Pantiless Friday Protest - More Poses for LBGT
Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Events  > Pantless Fridays! Protest
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1018.msg60248.html#msg60248

5. A Fairer release of poses for out LBGT (Lesbian, Bisexual,Gay Transgender) Friends.
Forum Homepage > Discussions about AChat > Polls  >  Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2754.0.html 

Appeal for more poses for our LBGT friends...
6. Forum Home Page > Discussions about AChat > Polls > Appeal: More poses for Shemales, gays and lesbians
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3848.45/topicseen.html

-------------------------------------

7. If you have time, pop into our unofficial chat room for group chat. Meet and make new friends. Its all fun and easy going.

Here's a bit more about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Feel free to drop in and  get to know  some of us :)   Same TOS  as Achat.  You would be made welcome.

The Square
achatsquare.chatango.com

-------------------------------------

••  Come join in all the fun  ••

Good Luck to all competing, please vote, get involved & Enjoy your time here.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Thedge

« #5 : February 26, 2016, 03:12:49 PM »

Thanks for all the information. Have been looking around and found a lot of good stuff that is REALLY exciting  :o   I have seen a few of you at meeting place, next time will make it a point to say hello. You have a awesome sexy site here, keep up the hard / fun work!! Sooner or later, I will get more involved and contribute to the fun.  ;D Thanks for the welcome -Thedge

T H E D G E
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : February 26, 2016, 04:05:50 PM »

I read your name and I just think of U2  (the Edge)
Anyway, welcome, have fun and enjoy the free cookies

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Solana
: 12

« #7 : February 27, 2016, 12:46:50 PM »

Welcome to AChat Thedge , I have seen you around. I am a newbie to forum just like you  :D

Thedge

« #8 : February 27, 2016, 03:25:30 PM »

Andrea, thank you for the welcome :-* If your cookies are anything like your postings will have a cookie monsters on your hands :o I love your post and pictures- please keep up the hard work. Thanks - Thedge.

T H E D G E
Thedge

« #9 : February 27, 2016, 03:31:55 PM »

Solana, I noticed you joined on Feb. 5th, I would like to welcome you to Achat!! I will look for you in MP, to stop to say hello 8) Thank you for the warm welcome - Thedge

T H E D G E
Sophieangel
: 9

« #10 : April 09, 2016, 12:01:39 PM »

Welcome Thedge, sure we've exchanged hi's. Glad you're enjoying this crazy place.

P.s hope the girl on the lawn wasn't me lol
Thedge

« #11 : April 10, 2016, 06:01:46 AM »

Thank you, Sophie, you wonderful creature. No, it was not you  :-*  the one thing you have to have here is thick skin and a open mind. I am as guilty as anyone of using my emotions in words, like a knife. Remember: This place is for fun and enjoyment, and I have to step back and remember that. I appreciate you taking the time to say hello. I want to welcome you here and look forward to seeing you again. Love - Thedge

T H E D G E
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #12 : April 10, 2016, 06:05:41 AM »

welcome to the forum  hope you enjoy

Thedge

« #13 : April 11, 2016, 03:01:26 PM »

Thank you, Lydiarose. Have seen you around and spoke a few times, it's nice to get a welcome. I enjoy yor post so keep up the good work! Thanks again for the welcome and hope to talk with you soon.  -  Thedge

T H E D G E
Amethyst
: 52

« #14 : April 23, 2016, 09:30:48 AM »

Welcome to the forum ... I'm not here too much , but hope to see you around and maybe read some of your stuff.

All the best 'Amethyst'
: [1]  
« previous next »
: