*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Polling the community in what is important to you.
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: What would you vote for  as an upgrade?
More Positions (All Genders)   -13 (37.1%)
More Rooms (Any Location)   -0 (0%)
More Clothes (All Genders)   -4 (11.4%)
More Special Rooms (Shower, Sauna, Dungeon)   -11 (31.4%)
More Group ( More than three )   -7 (20%)
: 32

: Polling the community in what is important to you.  ( 12199 )
Thedge
: 43

MSN Messenger - Mxfli2005@hotmail.com
« : March 16, 2016, 11:05:50 AM »

i am submitting this poll in attempt to help the focus of what is important to us as a community. The poll may give the development team a chance to see what we as a group support. After reading multiple postings, I have discovered, everyone wants something different. We also complain that nothing gets done. I am not part of the development team, but have wants just like the rest of you. My wants may be different than yours, but if a majority of us wants the same thing it may be motivation to work on it.
If you have a passion on something vote for it!! I will also allow you the change your vote. Why? Because no one really knows what they want! Just being human, we get what we want and we want something else. I did not put a end to the poll because it should change based on what is given to us. So the poll can move according to the needs of the community. I will not guarantee anything will be done with the poll, or if the development team will even read it. I want to see what is most important to all of us as a group.

This is not a place to complain or express frustration!!! This is a place to see where you stand amongst others in your wishes to make a better community. If the poll starts to go negative, I have no problems with the moderators to shut it down.
Thanks for your response and hope to get your feed back.
Thedge

T H E D G E
Stone
: 1842

« #1 : March 16, 2016, 12:09:28 PM »

I personally think its more important to get more poses for our gay friends. 

More FF  & MM  poses.

More group poses.  But I think the first one they should do is a  cuddle and foreplay one so you have a start and finish to a rp.

We can play quite adequately with the rooms and clothes available. 

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : March 16, 2016, 01:24:41 PM »

I wanted Vote "More Special Rooms" but... I want a real meeting room not "Fucking Colds Arena" like now.
A meeting room for me is to meet not to fuck in public, so I hoped that someday a real "meeting room" exist without sex :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #3 : March 16, 2016, 05:54:41 PM »

pity we couldnt rate the options  numerically i agree with all of them as being wanted and desirable

so im going to do it here  :)

• Ignore option in meeting rooms there are some real stupid people there who refuse to take no for an answer causing distress to other players
  • More Special Rooms (Shower, Sauna, Dungeon) and an option to OWN a private meeting room where you can invite people 
  • More Clothes (All Genders) particularly Male
  • More Rooms (Any Location)
  • More Positions (All Genders)
  • More Group ( More than three )

« : March 16, 2016, 06:03:08 PM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #4 : March 17, 2016, 02:55:41 AM »

I voted for more poses for our gay friends as well.

I agree with most of what Woody says except the option to buy a private room for friends.  This would make elite groups and be impossible to meet them. I think it would not be a good idea to develop the game and make it more sociable.

I hope Achat listen and ensure the gay members get more poses.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #5 : March 17, 2016, 06:11:44 AM »

This is a tricky one.   :P

Wish I could choose two actually.

I think the poses would be my first choice though.  I know its being said before but, we all pay the same to be premium here.  There are 21 poses for S-S.  Less for M-M I think.

My second (if I could choose one) would be more clothes.  More Latex clothes  ::)

As someone who doesn't do 3's often.  It's not really important to me.

More special rooms.  Yeah good idea.  If you could actually walk to them hand in hand well,  that might be asking too much.

I agree with Nat on the Meeting Rooms.  It would be nice to just use the poses like dancing and the show what you feel pose in there.  But a Meeting Place like a Bar / Pub.  Might be too hard to do if everyone wanted to sit down together in groups, like in the Meeting Places.

Thedge

« #6 : March 17, 2016, 11:08:04 AM »

So we have had 76 views and 9 votes. That must mean there are a lot of people satisfied with the way things are currently going. That is a good thing. I appreciate the ones who have viewed, voted and responded. Once there is a noticeable leader the category can be broken down further like Woody was saying. If we can get a better views and replies we may be able to assist new development. Thanks for your time and no vote is wrong!! If you don't vote don't complain. If you vote feel free to respond but keep it professional - Thanks - Thedge

T H E D G E
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #7 : March 17, 2016, 01:24:50 PM »

Voted "More Positions (All Genders)".

@Thedge: for the number of votes look a review of a pose (for example) and you see ;)
I wanted to say I appreciate this type of post because it allows us to discuss the future or not of our game.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah

« #8 : March 17, 2016, 03:45:56 PM »

Thedge,  Hi.

Don't know if you have seen the appeal post about the poses.

81 posts  5725 views.

A lot of people don't bother to post but just have a looksy (The Lurkers).  So it's normal to have a small number of replies and a large number of views.  Maybe they think it's a waste of time,  who knows.  I think personally, it isn't a waste.  The more people we have using this Forum the better.  More ideas is a good thing.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : March 17, 2016, 03:51:52 PM »

Hear hear -   it is a good topic.   Great idea and well executed Thedge

I voted for more poses too. I would really like the gay community to catch up in their poses so they can enjoy RP and Virtual Dating as much as we - MF - do.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Thedge

« #10 : March 18, 2016, 10:24:27 AM »

Nat, Zuzannah and Brandybee - I think you all have vaild points about the views vs. posts and votes. The votes are not tracked or viewable by person, that I know of, so there is no reason for people not to vote. I do know, when I check in on the poll it will add one to the views. So the number is asku to actual new people visiting. There are a lot of lookieloos out there and I think they are afraid to go against grain or worried about people seeing opinions voting. I know I was a little shy to voice my opinion when I first got here. Hope they are reading this and are persuaded to pick one. There is no wrong answer to making this a better place for everyone. I think this is a small place when you get to know how many people really stay with a membership. I look to make it a better place and this is just one idea. Please encourage people in game to visit and vote. I know I meet people who will complain in game about things and don't know this site is here. If some people would only experience the enjoyment of meeting a special  someone such as I have, they would want to stay and help make this place great as well.
Thanks for your opinions,
Thedge

T H E D G E
zuzannah

« #11 : March 18, 2016, 01:13:05 PM »

Hi Thedge.

When the appeal for LGBT poses first started I sent messages and chatted to a lot of people about it.  And I mean a lot.

As soon as I mentioned the Forum.  They didn't want to know.  I don't know why really.  I have my theories but, hey, they are my own thoughts.

It takes a short amount of time to register here I know but, it scares them I guess, I don't know why.  Or, they aren't bothered about it.

I want this place to grow as much as you do.  I like it here (you could say love it) and the people from all over the world that I have met, as well as the ones that are more closer to home.  There are great ideas here, including new rooms / Meeting places, poses, clothes.  I myself have started topics about fashion, more poses for Shemales and different actions in poses we (or some of us) have.

What we really need, as well as new members such as yourself is, the ACHAT team to start posting here about our ideas and fashion requests, to see if they like the ideas or even if they are possible.  We don't even know if they even look here.  They are a secretive bunch I'm afraid.

By all means keep telling your friends about this post and the entire Forum. It would be awesome to make this Site and this Forum the envy of the other Sites like this.  Make a strong Community here so, the Development team dare not ignore us.

BUT.  And I'm sorry to blow the wind out your sails,  be prepared for a wait.  Development takes a long time.  Certain things have been asked for here for some time and nothing has come of it yet.  I myself will wait for a time.  I am an inpatient person, it does make me...............  frustrated that ideas are  being ignored / wasted by the amazing people who use this site.  This post of yours is good,  and I truly hope that other people that haven't posted yet will or at least vote.  What's the harm in that ?  No one will know what you voted for, unless you tell.

But,  (yes another But  ::)) On a brighter and ending note.  I started here about the start off April last year.  Since then WE have gotten the Poker Room, the Summer and the Winter Meeting Place.  Not to mention being able to use our poses there. ( I Love to dance and kiss in there).  This is progress from when I first started here.

I know this is a long winded post  ::)  Sorry about that Everyone.  And it might not be in subject for some.  It's just something I wanted to say and as usual it has become quite a long Essay. HEhehe  Sorry again but,  it you have read all of this,  Thank You.  Here have a kiss.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Thedge

« #12 : March 19, 2016, 03:47:55 PM »

So, given the total amount of votes supplied, a designer who looked at this poll would not think there is a need to worry about the community and our wants. I don't think they would feel the need to do anything in a rush or for the wishes of us. I will let the poll continue to run but don't expect too much from it, unless others step up. It would be hard for me to get excited about developing something for 13 people and the highest vote of seven to develop more positions. I understand the reasons behind the votes and comments and  can agree with all of it. But what motivation would there be for producing this quickly or at all? Why stop their own ideas for a few? Not being negative, just trying to think in their shoes. Hope we get more on board and will continue to check for more numbers to be increased in any category. If the one I want is not in the lead, I will not be upset, but excited to see what the majority of people would like to see improved. A leg to stand on. We have 22 to 25 people in events but can only get 13 here? Guess some people can't make decisions, so no answer is the best answer.n ;D Nothing may come from this at a development stand point but at least we know, if asked, what would beneficial to us as a whole.
Thanks again,
Thedge

T H E D G E
zuzannah

« #13 : March 20, 2016, 04:48:31 AM »

I'm glad you are keeping this open.  You only started this poll on the 16th March,  give it time.  And something that I'm lacking .........patience.    :P

You say that the Developers won't do anything for the wishes of Thirteen people.  It only takes one person with a good idea doesn't it ?  And the rest of us go "oh yeah,  didn't think of that."

If you listen to what people are saying in the game itself,  (I used to in the Poker), the ideas are mostly the same.  We, who use the Forum give ideas that are really spoken ingame itself, mostly.  If the Developers see how many people like it in here, then there won't be any ideas in here that will be implemented unfortunately.

The appeal for more poses for LGBT started at the end of July last year.  I don't know if Lover sent it to the Devs.  But, look at the recent poses that have been released.  I know it's not the ones all those who want F-F wanted.  But, lets hope they do release the more popular ones.

Looking at this Poll it looks (at the moment anyway) the demand for more LGBT poses is in front at this time.  It's what is lacking here.  Again, whether the Developers take any notice is another thing.  It certainly looks like they have there own agenda on how things go and that's it.  No deviation. 

But it would be amazing to hear from them from time to time, especially what they think of the ideas and demands from there PAYING customers.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #14 : March 20, 2016, 05:07:25 AM »

None of the above

They need to up upgraded all the game system .

it so old

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: