*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dyslexia and being dyslexic
« previous next »
: [1]
: Dyslexia and being dyslexic  ( 4050 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« : March 17, 2016, 11:07:07 AM »

It is well know to a lot of the forum reads I am dyslexic and do struggle with my reading but I have worked hard to be part of the forum and entered the story contest a few times  :) 

Just to give you some idea of what happens with me and my dyslexia when I start to read long posts all the words start to merge into one mass of letters some times the words look to be mixed up.

JusttogiveyousomeideaofwhathappenswithmeandmydyslexiawhenIstarttoreadlongpostsallthewordsstarttomergeintoonemassofletterssometimes look the to words up mixed

Take a look at this site and see if you can read the post :)

http://www.thememo.com/2016/03/08/this-website-shows-you-what-its-like-to-read-as-a-dyslexic/

Stone
: 1842

« #1 : March 17, 2016, 11:32:34 AM »

Dyslexics see this ...

Wow  Tango.

You are an amazing achiever.

Jensen

« #2 : March 17, 2016, 12:30:31 PM »

Oddly, I can read that. Fully read that. I am dyslexic also.
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #3 : March 17, 2016, 01:01:47 PM »

I'm sorry Stone but I can't read your post, I'm not dislexic but french  ;D

Kisses to all  :-* Mwaaahh  like say Tango and Jinger  ;)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #4 : March 17, 2016, 07:36:53 PM »

their are many that have this   dyslexic

they say I have it to  only thing is I can read  but my  writing  is not so good.

It don't bother me  ,if you all can understand me or not up to you I understand myself and that is
what is most important  to me ..
I had had many make fun of my writing   for this   

and I like them to know it never bothered me  ..

just because I can't write great like them , do's not mean I am  not  intelligent

I feel more sorry for the ones that can write and dont  know who to use their  intelligent's for the better good ...

that's all I have to say on this .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : March 19, 2016, 07:36:13 AM »

Tango,

What can I say except I am so proud of you and everything you have achieved. It just makes me cry with pride.  I bet Ma Tango is too.

Well done. You are an inspiration to all.

Here are Tango's stories  if you wish to read them.   You should to see all he has done and the goals he has acomplished.

ACHAT'S HALL OF FAME

15. Tangoracer   
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1674133&page=submissions

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
martinus
: 1446

« #6 : March 19, 2016, 10:27:42 AM »

I understand you completely Tango, for me reading English is about the same as for you i guess, when the text get to long the things also try to merge for my eyes.

But in my case i guess it's not being dyslexic but being dutch. But i can feel the struggle with you as i try to do the same as you and be a part of the forum community.

I try to avoid the long posts but did manage to write a story for the contest. So brother Tango lets pop a Stella and drink to us being the good sports and keeping up with the rest.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: